• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I just went on my first long walk playing PoGo, and didn’t get anxious once!!

    Pokémon GO - I just went on my first long walk playing PoGo, and didn’t get anxious once!!


    I just went on my first long walk playing PoGo, and didn’t get anxious once!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    I know that's probably ridiculously silly to be happy about haha, but to make a long story short; I suffered (and during the pandemic, briefly started to go back to as bad as I was) with agoraphobia for almost 3 years. I actually briefly used to use PG when it first came out, but decided against it when I had no one to really play it with.

    Cut to now, and I decided, hey, I'll redownload it again, why not? I love Pokémon, and lately Sword & Shield hasn't really been doin it for me. Because a BFF of mine (shout out to her tbh) joined me, and ever since then, its helped me so much to have the desire to WANT to go out and walk again, and it's been so fun! And today, I went on my LONGEST one yet, and I feel great!!

    Obviously this game isn't a cure all or anything haha. I still deal with pretty tough issues with my anxiety and depression, but I'm glad i have a motivator to, at the very least, give me a reason to step outside every once in awhile. Sorry for the long post, I'm just proud of myself atm, and wanted to share haha. I hope you all are having fun for the anniversary!

    submitted by /u/DigiW1tch
    [link] [comments]

    This event is really just a way to DRAIN our balls

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    You sure as hell won't have any resources left for GoFest if you plan on playing much for this next week. This event obviously only exists to drain resources before the start of GoFest. 5 minutes and 15 balls to catch a treeko? Thanks but no thanks, Niantic, I just won't play

    submitted by /u/xclusivestylesz
    [link] [comments]

    I found the void

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Just started the game and found myself in the eternal void… at least there are fireworks tho

    https://imgur.com/a/m3nyj0O

    submitted by /u/Notchrider32
    [link] [comments]

    What petty shit do you pull playing this game?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I took the gym near my work the other day and left a Slaking to defend. It was promptly taken back in about 15 minutes. So every day I watch that gym roster Pokémon with next to no CP and think, "nope, you aren't getting those 50 coins today."

    submitted by /u/StocktonBSmalls
    [link] [comments]

    Love the new Sunset aesthetic

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Seriously loving how amazing this new game design looks. What other updates would you like to see come to PoGo in the future?

    submitted by /u/VillageOdd8141
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s pour one out for the homies that transfer reward Pokémon only to need to evolve them for the next research quest.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I know you're out there, people like me. It's ok this is a safe space. Maybe you transferred that Feebas right before you got the mission to evolve it to Milotic. Maybe it was that Dratini you needed to take a snapshot of. Or maybe even it was the only Magikarp you had right before the professor gave you the gyarados quest and your area went through a FREAKING THREE WEEK SUNNY STREAK.

    Or maybe, just maybe, you're like me and did all of them because learning and self growth are not vocabulary words you learned in school. So join me, fellow go folks, and pour one out for stupid me and my stupid, stupid homies.

    submitted by /u/Steppyjim
    [link] [comments]

    just have to say

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    love how there's a sunset now. i get off work at 6:30pm and usually play then. nothing like a soothing night spinning stops and catching pokémon while the sun sets in game. it's my favorite time irl, it's the little thing y'know?

    submitted by /u/aboredjess
    [link] [comments]

    My first shiny

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I woke up today opened up pokemon go and saw a Geodude so I clicked on it to see its CP and it was orange I thought it was weird so I screenshotted it and showed my friend then he pointed out there was a shiny symbol near its name, I asked him what that meant (still being new to Pogo) he told me they are rare variants of Pokemon that are differently colored than other Pokemon of their species and they were rarer forms of pokemon, I immediately attempted to catch the shiny Geodude using an ultra ball (which was probably a mistake considering it was green with the regular one) and 1 ultra ball later I caught my first shiny.

    submitted by /u/MuggoThedog
    [link] [comments]

    My first Ballon Pikachu is a shiny! ✨

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I have no idea how common shinies are for this event and it's only a 2-star… but I'm new-ish to the game so I'm excited about it anyway! 😊

    https://i.imgur.com/bHflqCw.jpg

    submitted by /u/sleepyizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to everyone who explained the Meltan Box mechanics

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I'm a casual player who doesn't bother with maximizing gameplay. Meltan Box always sounded interesting but just seemed too confusing and too much work. After reading more about it this week, I re-read some of the explanations posted and it finally clicked. (Yah, it's not hard, I see now, I'm just a bit of a lazy dumdum lol.)

    So now I have a sackful of Meltans where I only had one, and more than halfway to an evolution. Plus my first nundo!

    https://imgur.com/a/QTOMfsf

    Thanks again to everyone who patiently tries to explain game mechanics. It makes a difference!

    submitted by /u/DuchessOfCelery
    [link] [comments]

    you can see shiny armored mewtwo with the pokedex update.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    if you have a armored mewtwo and a shiny mewtwo you can see what shiny armored mewtwo looks like.

    you just need to open the pokedex go to the event pokemon tab and look for armored mewtwo and you should see an option to see shiny armored mewtwo.

    https://www.reddit.com/user/PP0000LL/comments/ofhapi/armored_mewtwo/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/PP0000LL
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think that the catch rates are getting harder?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I have been trying to catch these starter Pokémon all day and a few have honestly pissed me off. I threw 5 ultra balls and 3 great balls; all for a Charmander with a cp of 130. Every throw was either great or excellent and I threw more balls than I did for Ho-oh and Deoxy combined.

    submitted by /u/OrangeCrush252
    [link] [comments]

    Berry limit in gyms?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Today I have 3 Pokémon in different gyms.

    Usually I could feed every Pokémon in the gyms (so 6x3) with 10 berries each. And do it for a while until it would reach the limit and say "Pokémon isn't hungry" or whatever.

    But now, I feed each Pokémon (6x3) one berry, and I can't even feed them all before the message pops up.

    Has the limit for feeding berries changed? I'm trying to get the medal for feeding berries, but if this is the new rate it's going to take a long time.

    submitted by /u/JBD168
    [link] [comments]

    Egg and buddy Km not registering

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    When i walk my buddy and eggs Km doesn't go up but my "Km walked this week" is going up. anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Xxnut2fastxX
    [link] [comments]

    Help me i made a mistake…

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I popped an egg for the current special research and didn't see that i needed to take a snapshot of dratini before evolving it… Now i need a dratini and can't find one. Can i transfer one from home or is that impossible?

    submitted by /u/DrPingu69
    [link] [comments]

    You want me to scan what?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I guess someone at Niantic knows what they like, but it's going to take a lot more than 10 Pokéballs to get me to help https://imgur.com/a/8Wlv19M

    submitted by /u/RefLax22
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go or Silent Hill

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I've never seen the weather turn the screen this colour. Was a bit freaky.

    https://imgur.com/a/fd0xUbM

    submitted by /u/JordyWardy94
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to get past the do not trespass while playing Pokémon go warning?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Every time I open the app since the update I've not been able to get past the warning? I've uninstalled, restarted my phone any help?

    submitted by /u/MacaroonSignificant4
    [link] [comments]

    People who have millions of stardust, what did you do?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I have at best had ~750,000 stardust but whenever some kid wants to trade or I want to power something up it's used up so fast. I see people with 10's of millions of stardust. How the muk did you get that much stardust?

    submitted by /u/TexehCtpaxa
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who misses EX-raids?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Since the start of in-game Covid-19 restrictions, EX-raids have been disabled for an unknown period of time.

    I started playing when I became 12 years old and now I'm 16. I've played this game for about 5 years already. I can remember how hard our trainers were working on getting an EX-raid pass. We were incredibly happy when we first got our own Mewtwo in the February of 2018!

    When Deoxys replaced Mewtwo, EX-raid time has changed and most of the time it was taking place I was supposed to be at school, so I've been telling my mom something like "mom, can I skip lessons today so I can catch very unique Pokémon?"

    And you know what? She never told me "no". I could get up at the morning and go to another part of the city for the chance of catching that rare mon.

    Good times.

    submitted by /u/edelweiss_dp_ua
    [link] [comments]

    So many wasted Pokéballs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Not trying to post some long complaining rant, cuz those are annoying.

    But they really couldn't drop the Bulbasaur catch rate during spotlight hour…? Even hitting excellent throws, I wasted soo many balls.. Hate to see it 🤕

    submitted by /u/xMone25x
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to miss special research tasks?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Over the years there's been a couple times I put the game down for a while due to having less than adequate phones for playing. The first time around was in the 2nd year of the game for about a year, the second was in 2019 for about 6 months.

    Just wondering if there was anything important I missed in that time that I can't ever do now.

    submitted by /u/Zcuzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment