• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is Pokémon Go right for my son?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Well, the title says it all.

    He's 8 years old and recently learned of pmg and is quite excited by the idea of playing it. I'm fundamentally sympathetic, but unsure.

    I figure these must be a bunch of parents on here; what's your opinion? At which age would you permit your child to play (if at all)?

    So, some data:

    • He's eight
    • he won't get his own smartphone for a long time yet (but I might give him a hand-me-down specifically for pmg)
    • I wish he would be outside more (he's just not a very active person) - maybe this is an option to combine the useful with the entertaining?
    • we're in Germany, in case it matters
    • he's an avid gamer, but In our household gaming is limited to weekends (and then only in moderation), which he accepts well
    • I'd encourage him to explore in his own, not necessary with me in tow. He's a pretty careful kid, plus he's at an age where I want him to roam on his own within a reasonable range anyway

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/InternetOfStuff
    [link] [comments]

    Made some Eevee macarons for Eevee day. Stay safe everyone

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    https://joeycannon511.tumblr.com/post/659530550516809728

    Hope you're enjoying your day. I had a hard time getting the right color for the shiny, so I settled for this…

    Caught a bunch of shinies myself, got one good shiny.

    Have a safe and good day.

    submitted by /u/JoeyC5011
    [link] [comments]

    Who else played basically zero today?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Typically, my partner and I will play the entire community day, even the underwhelming ones. Today we maybe opened the app for 5 minutes between us. We have been playing less since they reduced interaction distance, but never have we not played at all. I don't know if it's just Eevee being a repeat or an overall disinterest after the way Niantic has handled everything, but there was just no desire whatsoever.

    The kicker? We still probably walked about seven or eight miles, doing most of what we would typically do on community day, just without PoGo.

    Did anyone else have a similar experience or feel the same way about it?

    submitted by /u/makemeking706
    [link] [comments]

    A %100 iv could be better but here is my %0 iv shiny eevee (32th attempt)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/rzjTAl8

    I completed all the eeveelotions yesterday only find 3 shiny and i made them syleveon umbreon and espeon today the second day of event i just opened the game for daily research but then suddenly an eevee group appeared i just clicked one of them for just looking it if they are special or not obbiously im talking about a shiny and the first eevee i clicked was this eevee i said oh another shiny after completing every eeveelotion but i just caught it anyways then looked for iv and saw this a %0 iv one actually its my first ever %0 iv and its also a shiny pokemon so i guess it must be really rare a %100 iv shiny could be way better and useful but im ok with that too cause probably dont gonna use it for pvp

    submitted by /u/Musanta
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite Pokémon?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Personally mine is Gengar or Aron

    submitted by /u/MyBoiPoki
    [link] [comments]

    I got myself a perfect trash eevee!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    So, I was doing the community day as everyone else. And this eevee was a real pain in the *** to stay in the ultraball. Yeeted a golden razz and now he's mine!

    What should i do with him? 0 stars > 4 stars

    My trash eevee

    submitted by /u/Longjumping_Fox_2663
    [link] [comments]

    I got all shiny eevelutions!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I absolutely loved today's community day and i worked really hard to get all of the eevelutions as shinies!! It was really scary evolving Flareon and Jolteon as i had already used the name trick on them but i thankfully got really lucky and managed to get them into the pokemon i wanted!! I actually already had my one shiny eeve which was sylveon so im really happy i managed to get 7 more of em today. http://imgur.com/gallery/sloJdfC

    submitted by /u/AngelBurrito
    [link] [comments]

    Out of 20 shiny eevees I caught today, 100% were male! What are the odds of that?!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    A note worth mentioning, 100% of the 9 shinies my Fiancé caught were all male too. I know in most games, Pokémon except a select few like combee and salandit etc; which are designated to be a majority male, but eevees are 50/50 male or female on normal odds right?

    submitted by /u/AtomicToxin
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first Hundo today!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    I don't know how to post pictures on this sub so you will just have to trust me, But I got my first hundo today, And it was a shiny,!I have been playing for over a year so I'm really happy I got it!

    It was a shiny eevee that I evolved into a Sylveon because sylveon is my favourite Pokémon!

    I would like to know what your highlight was for eevee community day and thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/Broad-Alps6326
    [link] [comments]

    PSA - PokeStop Nominations are Suspended for a week

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Hi all! :)

    How're you!? How's your Eevee Community Day going? Have you got a lot of shinies? 100% Pokemon!? What!? Let me know, down below if you'd like!!

    I've saw a TON of these posts being made of "just turned level 38....can't find the Nomination button" .. and sayings like that...

    I'd like to address that

    Pokémon Go - PokeStop Nominations are SUSPENDED for the week. ... as title / headline mentions!! :):

    An article I found is here to help

    Here this was made 5 days ago, so I'd assume we'll see the PokeStop Nominations back up , and runnin on Tuesday, August 17 — my estimate, but also the websites....

    Hope this answers your question as to where the button went!

    —- OH YEAH!

    EEVEE CD DAY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

    You can get these before Monday at 10am EST! — then after 10 AM EST, they will most likely be added into the "Elite TM" section...

    You can evolve Eevee into Umbreon / Espeon without walking it, put it as your buddy and evolve it !! (You'll see the silhouette if its the correct one!)

    Sylveon requires 7 hearts instead of 70 !!

    ————-

    Have a great day!

    Good luck catchin some Shiny Eevee's - hope you get a SHUNDO!

    Take care ,

    Stay safe ,

    Happy catchin 'em all!

    :)

    — Mobile Post and Format! Sorry Desktop Users.

    submitted by /u/coolin68
    [link] [comments]

    Are Eevee Shiny Odds Boosted?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I know today is community day, typically I have an abundance of shinies caught, however I'm almost a hour in with 50+ eevees caught and no shinies.. anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Straightup89
    [link] [comments]

    I caught 65 shiny eevees in total today, and I'm really tired

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    My eyes are burning and my brain keep playing me the eevee sound and I'm so tired of catching eevees I'm gonna go to sleep but ya I played all the community day🤯🤯🤯

    submitted by /u/MarcioCamilo
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Niantic made the game somewhat playable in rural areas

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Recently I have moved into a pretty rural area in the southern US, and I have noticed how unplayable the game is here compared to the medium/large town I used to live in. When I'm home, all I can do is wait for a Pokemon to spawn maybe every 5 minutes. The closest PokeStop is 2 miles away at a truck stop, and that's the only one in the area. It's just really annoying to have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest "city" to have the game be enjoyable to play.

    I would just really appreciate some sort of change that would allow for playing the game in more rural areas. I don't think Niantic cares about the subreddit, but I like to complain.

    Edit - I appreciate all the suggestions to suggest PokeStops, I had no clue that was even an option! Unfortunately I'm only level 26, as even though I played the game as soon as it came out I tend to go very long stretches where I forget the game exists. I'll definitely keep it in mind though if I ever get to the cutoff!

    submitted by /u/monozach
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with my Eevees?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I got all the shiny eeveelutions and I still have lots of Eevees (shiny and normal).

    Are they useful for anything besides collecting? Raids? PvP? Is the meat good for eating? Should I just throw them away?

    submitted by /u/Gordow66
    [link] [comments]

    ok Eevees, now let’s get in formation

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/dZZUcsy.jpg just wanted to share something i saw that was funny :) happy community weekend everyone!

    submitted by /u/ptscamperle
    [link] [comments]

    Which Eevee evolution should I get as a PVE player?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    New to Pokémon go and kinda confused to which Eevee I should Evolve to and which CP the normal Eevee should have. My current lvl is 22. Could use some help :)

    submitted by /u/gurraboy
    [link] [comments]

    I sense an imposter around here…..

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I don't know, I might be going crazy but that is one WEIRD looking eevee 🤔🤔🤔

    submitted by /u/RemiliaStars
    [link] [comments]

    Community day

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Am i the only unlucky one with none this day so far, 2 hours or so left and I need two for all the shiny eevelotions

    submitted by /u/CompleteFeedback7739
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy moves for Eevees

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi, I am a newstarter and have a question regarding Eevees.

    As you know, for community day all evolved Eevees comes with a legacy move. However are they inherently better?

    For example my glaceon has water pulse as her legacy move however internet tells me that its bad and get her "Avalanche"

    Should I change their legacy moves to get the best moveset according to the pokegenie?

    Thanks.

    Edit: Another question that has just come to my mind. PokeGenie shows best moveset for Attacking Gyms and defending Gyms. Does this apply to PvP's as well? Do movesets matter in PvP or rather "change" from Gyms/Raids?

    submitted by /u/toynakoul
    [link] [comments]

    Bookwurmple Returns

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    I was patronizing my local library today when I ran into my old friend Bookwurmple browsing the biographies section. Unfortunately, someone had checked out the book on Professor Oak so he decided to come back another day.

    submitted by /u/shadowlarx
    [link] [comments]

    Empty incubator, no hatching animation and no pokémon in inventory.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I had a 7km egg from ultra unlock space in the permanent incubator, possible hatches were Shellos, Basculin, Heatmor and Durant. Well, I received a 2km egg from a pokestop, so I waited on the map for the hatching animation to play(which usually takes some time). Prior to all this I had transferred my most recent mon, Swablu, and didn't touch anything else. The animation didn't play and the incubator showed up empty, I didn't have any of the possible mons in my inventory either.

    I looked into this problem online but didn't find anything that applied to my case. It's not a sorting bug where the game takes into account the egg's receiving day instead of the hatching one, because I don't have any mons under the hatched category I haven't rated and tagged before.

    Idk what else to say, I wasn't that excited for the odds this time so maybe the little dudes that live in my phone and make everything work just threw it away. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

    submitted by /u/Old_Ear_6814
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I am really lucky.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    I started playing pokemon go on 24/5/2020. and yesterday I was looking through my recent egg hatches and I found that riolu was my oldest one and I received that egg on 29/5/2020 and that was probably my first egg bcz at that time there was lockdown in area and my brother sent me a gift in which got that egg. Later, I read a article on how rare riolu are and it said a average pokemon go player has to hatch 143 eggs to get a riolu. And I got riolu in my first egg.

    submitted by /u/Helpful-Mountain6330
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment