• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - August 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - August 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - August 2021

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a CSS mod. EXP needed.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    TLDR, we don't have a css mod, I have the brains of a Weedle and have been banging my head against the learning wall for a week, and the sub needs to be retrofitted and new features added.


    First off, I am extremely adamant about the exp needed bit. This sub is huge, and we don't want to break everything so if you are interested let me know where you have that exp from so I can verify.

    Now onto the what and why!

    As you noticed, we re added images to the sub. This came with a bit of backlash, but it is overwhelmingly what the community voted for.

    To mitigate that backlash users have requested features like sort by Flaired topics. To that end I enabled, required, and updated our flairs. That is literally as far as I got. On my quest to figure out how to build filters I started browsing other gaming subs because surely they have similar issues, and discovered several subs that make ours look like a joke. I am dead serious I might have cried for like a minute when I saw how clean r/DragonballLegends/ banner and sidebar are. To that end I made a test sub to try and clone it and slowly replace bits with pokemon stuff so it would be relevant. I failed at basically every turn.

    Here is what we need at minimum.

    • A flair filter
    • A redesign of our side bar.
    • Some one who can make, or locate images for said sidebar so it isnt just text, and keeps and enhances the pokemongo theme.
    • Important information links like the sub rules, niantics support page, and community information pages like leekduck to be highly visible.
    • A tissue to wipe my tears away.

    __

    In all seriousness though, it has been at least year since we have had any css help here.

    I will be your primary point of contact for everything regarding this.


    Do let me know if you are interested in only the redesign and set up, or if you want to stay on long term. We are ok with both, but we would love to have someone who helped rebuild stay around incase any great ideas or changes come to the game that need to be reflected.

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    The Green Team.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Snorlax has Bidoof slippers

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    What are the odds?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Can you guess my favorite Pokémon?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY SNEASEL FROM TEAM ROCKET BALLONS

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    After 9 total months, I finally got my first Best Buddy.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    HUNDO SHINY��������

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I'm inordinately proud of this PokéStop/sticker combo

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I present to you: the ultimate Falinks

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Lucky friends are annoying

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Now don't get me wrong, Lucky friends are awesome. IF you live close/know the person. I just become lucky friends with someone in Poland, someone I will most likely never meet or be close enough to to trade with. I feel like there should be no trade distance with lucky friends. I just find this really frustrating. 🙁

    submitted by /u/kxcxo97
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I'm scared ��.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Double Falinks

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    What’s this thing in the sky?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    After way too many raids , my first shiny zig did not disappoint

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    So i used to think the shiny Gabite's colors muting when they become Garchomp was the most disappointing shiny...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    It’s been over 2 years since my Wobbuffet deployed

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    It was a hard fought battle

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Received this in trade #Stoked

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Go home Niantic, you're drunk

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    My prized possession (as a level 24)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Back to back shinies

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Just caught this monster at my house! So happy <3

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment