• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Pokémon GO - The best place for community day

    Pokémon GO - The best place for community day


    The best place for community day

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:27 AM PST

    I live in a small town of 10k residents in Greece but i think this is one of the best places for a community day in the world. Almost every single landmark in the town is in the central square (only 3 pokestops outside the square), making it 9 pokestops in the central square (which is quite small) and by sitting in some benches in the center of the swuare, all of them are within reach and anyone there has literally unlimited chimchars for 3 hours, since all of the pokestops have lures and they spawn so fast, that you cant even catch them all! http://imgur.com/a/4lfArAM

    submitted by /u/chrisl_003
    [link] [comments]

    Add a marker to signal that there’s someone at a gym that wants to raid

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:41 AM PST

    There have been so many times I've waited on a gym hoping that someone would join in the raid with me because I'm not strong enough to solo. I'd love to be able to put a marker of some sort that signals someone wants to raid at a gym, or even a lobby that doesn't require you to use a pass until you actually join the raid so people can see if there's someone there.

    submitted by /u/Walleyecod
    [link] [comments]

    (Almost) No Communication and Still a Theme

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:27 AM PST

    While running errands yesterday, I dropped my Glaceon at one of the gyms on the route. Jolteon and Vaporeon were already there, so I figured I'd see if we could continue the theme.

    Sure enough, on the way back, someone had dropped a Flareon and Leafeon. We pulled over so my wife could top off the gym with her Umbreon.

    Gotta love when a plan comes together with no one communicating. I wish my job were like this.

    submitted by /u/TeddyWolfes
    [link] [comments]

    "Community Day is over." "Okay, but I still have monkeys to go."

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Catching 50 Chimchar and finding only one 0-1-0 shiny was really exciting. Hoping for better luck next time!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/9ddMR8n

    submitted by /u/ciaomandi
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we have to wait two minutes to starting solo a raid?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:06 PM PST

    It's just stupid having to wait two minutes in the lobby. They should add a option to instantly start the raid if the creator of an private party wants...

    2 minutes waiting to solo a klink in 10 segs lmao.

    submitted by /u/mj0m_
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: These are the Pokemon who's candies you'll want to stock up on (SWSH Spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Pokemon Sword and Shield has released, and with it come new regional forms akin to the Alolan forms we got a while ago. Here are the Pokemon with new forms, who's candies you'll want to gather in preparation for them:

    -Galarian Meowth, which evolves into a new Pokemon, Purrzerker.

    -Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash.

    -Galarian Farfetch'd, which evolves into a new Pokemon, Sirfetch'd (candies for this might be hard to get, haha).

    -Galarian Weezing (which is already in the game, of course).

    -Galarian Mr. Mime, which evolves into Mr. Rime (see Galarian Farfetch'd).

    -Galarian Corsola, which evolves into Cursola.

    -Galarian Zigzagoon and Linoone, which evolves into Obstagoon (the former two have been found in the game's files, though the latter hasn't yet...)

    -Galarian Darumaka and Darmanitan (base forms not released in PoGo yet)

    -Galarian Yamask, which evolves into Runerigus.

    -Galarian Stunfisk (base form not released in PoGo yet)(doesn't evolve, so low priority).

    For those of you who don't keep up as much with the main games, I hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/Zorua3
    [link] [comments]

    Got a very poopy haul for today's Chimchar ComDay. But catching this beauty made up for it

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:45 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/45obqEK

    Almost 300 Chimchar caught for the whole duration but only was able to find 5 shinies with really poopy stats towards the final hour. The raid and getting this top hat boy definitely made the day less annoying. Trying to do the community day in the heat was annoying.

    Edit: Also I live in SEAsia, just in case some of you are questioning why we have community day done already.

    Edit 2: this community day was definitely a big eh for me in comparison to the last community day which was Trapinch day (if my memory is correct) which had more bonuses.

    submitted by /u/ToastyTorchie
    [link] [comments]

    When you use irony on god and he uses irony on you...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/4rtqlAS

    As you guys know today was CD Chimchar and with it the shiny family was also available, now the chances are boosted and as such I cought my first to shiny chimchars pretty easily in the span of 30 minutes.

    I took a small break and when i came back on the grind I couldn't come by a shiny chimchar for the life of me as the time passed less and less chimchars were spawning but my friend told me in the end I was going to get the final one. I replied to him that stuff like that only happens in movies not irl so we continued the search util the last moment as i was heading home and evolving my other chimchars I felt my phone vibrate so i pull down the menu and see a chimchar I tap on it and low and behold a shiny chimchar i was so hyped but soon my hype turned into terror as I realised I only had one ball, no berries no nothing just one plain old pokeball. I give it a spin and it hits my heart was not beating and i wasn't breathing, as the third spin came around a big grin came upon my face as i was delighted and remembered what my friend told me. All in all a pretty good day I'd say.

    submitted by /u/JoyJace
    [link] [comments]

    Uniting the Community

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    As always, art by my lovely gf for Community Day.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/QHp5Fln

    submitted by /u/teamakite
    [link] [comments]

    Best CD yet

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    [Story]This was my best CD after i came to park i saw 40 people from age 4-60. My shiny rate wasnt that high i catched only 6 but those eggs wow i hatched a gible rioulu klink 2 larvitars ralts and some more 10 km mons i am really happy about what happens

    submitted by /u/BexerPl
    [link] [comments]

    The very first pokemon I caught today was a shiny chimchar

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:10 AM PST

    I cant believe it it turned 11am I hopped on pokemon say a chinchar and it was shiny! I cant believe my luck!

    submitted by /u/xhc_jack10
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny moltres!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:52 AM PST

    (https://imgur.com/gallery/NoXYg4W)

    Randomly woke up at 1:30 am went on pogo to collect my last stamp and literally got my FIRST moltres which happens to be shiny! Shiny Pokédex entry feels good.

    submitted by /u/Chelllllllyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    My best catch on Chimchar Community day!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:41 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/OZOH0Ci

    After catching about 120 chimchar's got a shiny one with a decent IV spread(89%iv). All in all had a great community day also with the surprise galarian weezing raids:)

    submitted by /u/SushanPlayzzz
    [link] [comments]

    20 pokeballs should not be the reward for 7 Day Reward for research tasks, at least not for two weeks in a row

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    This is my 5th straight week without an Unova stone. Getting 20 pokeballs for two weeks in a row just add to the salt. How is this even a reward, and a seemingly more common one as well?

    submitted by /u/DrCalFun
    [link] [comments]

    Happiny and the fam!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/FoUce9D

    Wife and I are at the airport for a trip to NYC to see The Cursed Child. I had a few eggs hatch as we sat down at our gate, and after all of that I saw a a Valor gym right where I am sitting. I decide to throw a Pokemon in to get a few coins and defend our honor only to find these Chansey and Blissey defending the gym! I knew what I had to do, so I picked Happiny and reunited it with the family :)

    submitted by /u/BurningMelon
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Charge TM

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:19 AM PST

    Quick question, if a Pokémon already knows 2 charge moves and I want to change one using a Charge TM, do I get to choose which charge move I can change? Sorry if this is a regular question and thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/kissmass91
    [link] [comments]

    Very cash money community day

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    This is my third community day since I started playing. I did not expect 13 shiny Pokemon. Good luck to everyone on shiny hunting.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/j34CpJk

    submitted by /u/Blablot
    [link] [comments]

    How I beat Giovanni easily,

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    I tried all kinds of combinations. Died a million times it felt like.

    Then I figured it out.

    Im level 40. Mystic

    I used Giratina 15-15-15 with dragon breath, dragon claw level 36

    That allowed me to demolish Persian and Rhydon and even hit one time on articuno before fainting as my first one out. I finished off Articuno with a Tyranitar with Smack Down, Stone Edge 14-13-15 level 32. I had a lucky Swampert just in case but never used it.

    submitted by /u/RebelYell260261
    [link] [comments]

    Galarian Weezing

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/0kKAXUS.jpg

    Galarian Weezing spawns as a T4 raid for one hour at the end of community day. Seems to be very common and does not spawn as an egg. It spawned it almost every gym that didn't have a raid in it at the time. Be ready for this since it doesn't last long and we have no idea if or when it's coming back

    submitted by /u/Lemon_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    A Scyther, A Shiny Eevee and A Kyogre in 1 day

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:34 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/JFs9Ykb

    Had my last stamp for Field Research today and I needed to complete it,I completed the mission and catched Scyther,I was amazed.

    After thet the Field Research was complete and Kyogre showed up! I catched it first try :D! (Now I have 2 legendaries:Kyogre & Groudon)

    So now because I did my Field Research (which completed one of my Professor's researches)I catched the Shiny Eevee!

    And now I got 3 very good Pokemon and I am happy! :D

    submitted by /u/oofboiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Been dreaming of this moment.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    2km egg surprise! Pretty stoked on having a pretty strong shiny magikarp to lvl up and evolve in the future.

    https://imgur.com/a/tNlWnHR

    submitted by /u/DuMaNue
    [link] [comments]

    IDEA: Pokemon should have a low chance of spawning with a 2nd charge move in the wild

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Literally just the title. Imagine catching something really useful for PVP with a second charge move already on it. If Niantic made it rare, I think it would be a nice addition. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but eh.

    submitted by /u/xXernkittenXx
    [link] [comments]

    Make buddies be present on your map

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    This suggestion has probably already been posted, but in case it hasn't, I'd love to have my buddy pokemon to walk besides me on the mini-map. Just an aesthetic thing.

    submitted by /u/romaaaaah
    [link] [comments]

    A humourus take on the Kecleon disaster

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/r/pokemon/NjYGomm

    Really made me chuckle and realize the crazy similarities between these two Mons

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment