• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Pokémon GO - My Collosal Discoveries (11am - 6pm)

    Pokémon GO - My Collosal Discoveries (11am - 6pm)


    My Collosal Discoveries (11am - 6pm)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    So my partner and I paid our A$12.99, got a group of players together and started at 11.

    Advertised to us were 10 free raid passes, a new special research, increased spawn on some Pokemon and an early access Ledgendary.

    We were excited and made a day of it. We brought snacks, water and ended up buying lunch and had a few beers with some mates.

    By the end of the day we had played for almost the entire length of the event. We used all of our raid passes, hatched some eggs, earnt a good chunk of XP and Stardust, had a few lucky catches and spent the day with some good people along the foreshore.

    For $26 plus food and travel we had a fun day. $26 wasn't much to pay for a day out and a much deserved break, in the scheme of things.

    We could of played near home for a couple of hours and not bought lunch. But we decided to enjoy our selves and get the most out of the day.

    I believe the value in this was subjective and our choice to use it as much or as little as we wanted was fair.

    The research was fairly easy and the 'exclusive pose' was a tad flamboyant but at the end of the day we got what we paid for and made the best of it.

    I'm curious how others went. Do you think it was worth it? Did you catch anything good?

    A few notable catches: My girlfriend caught a shiny Registeel I caught a shiny Pincer, a 100% Skarmory and we both caught a 96% Mamoswine.

    submitted by /u/sanjaytownrow
    [link] [comments]

    why are the lines of evolution of "Mantine" and "Mantyke" different?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/dD5f0ER

    I just noticed that mantine in the line of evolution does not have his baby form mantyke, but mantyke with these is all normal. Is this the way it should be? if yes, why? since I no longer found Pokémon with similar branches of evolution

    submitted by /u/maxandkon
    [link] [comments]

    Found my first Perfect. It's a Makuhita!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    I walk up and down my street and that's where I get my Pokemon.

    Here's a pic of it.

    submitted by /u/MsReclusivity
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Do We Know What The Colossal Research Tasks Will Look Like After The Event Is Over?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    I was thinking of getting the Colossal Discovery Event but I have to work during the event hours. Has anyone purchased a ticket for the event and seen what the research tasks turn into outside of the event hours?

    submitted by /u/TriliflopsFMP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment