• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Shadow Sneasel

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Pink Guy

    Saw people getting these on reddit but never thought I'd get one myself. Got it from defeating Sierra. Great piece for my shiny collection!

    submitted by /u/jifpeanutbutter420
    [link] [comments]

    The Nest Migration on Thursday will be the 100TH nest migration in Pokemon GO.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    It's crazy to think that 100 nest migrations already happened. It'd be kinda cool if Niantic changed all the regionals to another continent, e.g Mr. Mime to the U.S, Tauros to Europe or just like, the Volbeat side of the world switch with the Illumise side of the world, etc. That would be cool but I believe it won't happen in our lifetimes.

    submitted by /u/Galaxy_Life
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my favourite pokemon

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Shiny blazikan is my favorite pokemon since I played gen 3 as a child on my parents pc.

    https://imgur.com/a/hvXl5sv

    So happy go get it, with a decent level and iv too! I'm not sure I can wait for the SCD to evolve it, haha

    submitted by /u/yosayoran
    [link] [comments]

    I Giorno Giovanna have a dream...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/vQPXV5U

    ...to catch my first 100% and name them after myself. And fate made clear that it was meant to be.

    (And because I'm not sure if it's enough to post: one of Diavolos death loops includes getting pecked to death by a pink murkrow.)

    submitted by /u/Hajime124
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Shadow Scyther

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:07 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/D5F4gzQ I got my very first shiny Shadow Pokémon during yesterday's Rocket event from Ario. Me and my friend spent about 25 minutes trying to defeat him, but turns out it was worth it! The stats are awful as always, so I will be keeping it shadow, and I can't wait to see what shiny shadow Scizor looks like!

    submitted by /u/TheDeenoRheeno
    [link] [comments]

    Giovanni reward should be min 10/10/10

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Since most of the players already have legendary birds and since whole research takes hours and hours of play to encounter and defeat Giovanni in comparison with raid that takes 5mins - shadow legendary birds should at least have 10/10/10 IV.

    Shiny rate can stay the same.

    Prove me wrong. Go!

    submitted by /u/Nixis993
    [link] [comments]

    Terrakion raid reference chart, the grumpy Ox

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:01 AM PST

    So I was farming Team Rockets for the upcoming community day, when I found this...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I already have a purified 100% Kirlia ♀ that I am saving for a Gardevoir in the December CD, now I'm gonna need to farm even more Ralts candy if I want a pure synchronized couple.

    Ralts

    submitted by /u/El_Veethorn
    [link] [comments]

    Future proof legendary

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Hello All,

    I am finally at a place where I've got a large number of rare candy. I know some people do not believe in maxing out or adding a second charge move to legendary... but I do. this is not a post asking IF I should max + second charge move... it's a question of what to do it for.

    I currently have 96%+ Kyogre, Mewtwo, Ho-oh maxed with a second charge move... and have a nearly maxed Raiku and Moltres with a second move, but am debating doing another instead or simply waiting for something like Kyurem, Arceus, or Zekrom as they'll likely outclass whatever is on top now for those typings.

    I guess I just want to be careful with my rare candy since now the bag storage increased and I can hold more if I choose. I don't max anything under 96%.

    Thoughts?

    TL:DR I am level 40 and I looking to max out and add a 2nd charge move to another legendary, but not sure what's worth the investment/ future proof.

    submitted by /u/JoshandMarie
    [link] [comments]

    100% of my Articunos are shiny

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PST

    I should clarify, I only have one but still I'm still pretty gized about it :P. This was my second research task post Flower Crown Eevee; very into these research rewards. As a person that grew up with Gen 1 and having missed the birbs the first time they came around in PG I'm happy that this is a thing. Hesitant to complete the Giovanni mission now since it'll tarnish the record

    Also, a friend of mine called me up to help him do an Alolan Raichu raid the other day since its kinda hard to coordinate raids in my area if its not a legendary, and I walked away with one of these! I had no plans on hunting this shiny since I'm only really into dex completion, but it was a nice surprise and goes to show that helping out has its benefits!

    submitted by /u/exquisitegumbo
    [link] [comments]

    Cool ar bug perfect for wallpapers

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/NsnU4pR

    Found this cool ar bug. You can get it by denying acces to your camera and saying no when it asks you to enable ar plus when you catch a pokemon

    submitted by /u/Wizarddhat
    [link] [comments]

    Friendship bug

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:02 AM PST

    It's now officially the next day and the blue halo around my friend has still not disappeared. Anyone else experiencing this bug?

    submitted by /u/iCepheuz
    [link] [comments]

    Small QOL Request Regarding Rocket Battles

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Hey all

    Just wanted to discuss if it'd be desired to allow tapping to skip through all of the post-Rocket Battle stuff to get to the rescue pokemon button.

    Honestly it takes an excessive amount of time to skip through the dialogue, badge improvements, ball screen, etc and I just wish I could skip through by tapping to get to the catch screen.

    submitted by /u/WesFurtive
    [link] [comments]

    Supereffective Charge Attacks in gym not registering!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Is anyone else having this issue?! I battled at so many gyms today, many times using the super effective charged attack, it said "super effective", but it didn't register under the research mission. Anyone else? Advice? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Greeneyedgrill
    [link] [comments]

    Bagon's 'Return'

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:52 AM PST

    About a month ago, I got a 98IV Bagon from trade (not Lucky). I became so excited that I evolved it immediately, not realizing the upcoming Community Day and the return of Outrage. I was frustrated but I hoped that I'll get a better one sooner.

    Then today, I'm so happy I got another 98IV Bagon from trade, with Lucky status and higher CP! It seemed as though Bagon came back.

    Excited to evolve him during Community Day!

    submitted by /u/Hin0kamiKagura
    [link] [comments]

    Incorrect location of Wayspot I put in the game—- not my fault!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Our group recently assigned all level 40 accounts specific spots as we live in a rural town with very few locations in the game.

    I did three in a park and two out of three were moved (one is still fine (bridge marker placed in the center instead of at the start) but the other is over a block away). One of my spots was moved a good distance from the location and I would like to correct it. Is this possible and how?

    I have a feeling it was moved because it is new and does not show in google maps, but my supporting picture showed it next to the dog park which is on google maps and is in the game.

    How do I correct this and or prevent it from happening again.

    submitted by /u/bluekat123
    [link] [comments]

    New player and have some questions

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    For my first question, is this a super grindy type game or can I still enjoy the game going out for a walk a couple times a week? My second question is does your starter just become obsolete at some point? Charmander and all his evolutions are my favorite and Pokemon and I would be kind of bummed if i can't take my starter and get stronger along side it like in red.

    submitted by /u/blahblah543217
    [link] [comments]

    EX Raid Pass

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    So I've just been invited to my first EX Raid in about a week's time at a gym I can get to but I have to travel by bus to get there so I was just wondering for those that have done EX Raids before, is there actually a good turn out for them? I don't want to be traveling there and me being the only one there 😅

    submitted by /u/velvethunder2000
    [link] [comments]

    I’m visiting the big island in Hawaii in a few days and want to know about good places for Pokémon Go.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    I'll be staying at Hilton Waikoloa, and I wanted to know if that's a good place for Pokémon Go, i.e. lots of spawns/gyms/stops. Are there any places that have a moderate to high concentration of stops/gyms? I also want to visit some gyms/stops that are a little bit more remote if there are any.

    submitted by /u/MegaGrimer
    [link] [comments]

    I have a picture

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    I have a picture of a bug that showed pokemon mushed together to make a low budget guzzlord but i dont know how to share it on the reddit

    submitted by /u/Dawsbon
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Shiny Sneasel and Shadow Shiny Meowth

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    I caught these yesterday during the event Sneasel Meowth

    I couldn't locate Arlo so I didn't get a chance to catch a potentially Shiny Shadow Scyther.

    submitted by /u/SolidusTengu
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Research Project about Pokémon Go

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Hi! I'm Mia Zhang, student at University College London, collecting Pokémon Go stories for my fun-fun-fun university project!

    For the next few weeks, every Saturday, friends on this forum who want to join my project will receive 5 short questions via email. These easy-to-answer questions will help me to understand your Pokémon Go adventures during the week preceding that Saturday. I need 4 successive weeks per participant, to catch longer time windows for your adventures. Why? Because I don't want just "episodes," I want a full 4-week "series" of your adventure! The only criterion is that you are currently employed (full-time or part-time).

    Don't worry, your stories will be fully anonymised and will not be identifiable, because my university asks me to abide by GDPR.

    I love this game! And I want to make this project fun for you and for me. Please join my pool of stories! I can't wait to learn what you have been up to!

    If you are interested, please contact me: [mia.zhang.17@ucl.ac.uk](mailto:mia.zhang.17@ucl.ac.uk)

    submitted by /u/MiaZ117
    [link] [comments]

    So I am having trubble loging in.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    I got kicked out of my game the other day and keep trying to log back in but it keeps saying "unable to authenticate" I am going on a 2 day backpacking trip with friends soon and would really like to hach some eggs and grind candy but I do no know if it will register it if I am not loged in. Anyone else having this problem? Edit: I am loging in using Google

    submitted by /u/ThatOneGuy1357924680
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about this upcoming community day

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    If I already have a fully evolved Metagross from this year, can I still use a charged TM to teach it meteor mash?

    submitted by /u/BoomBlade101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment