• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I found this gym on a road trip 3 years ago. Since then I have spent many hours trying to find it again but I have been unsuccessful. To this day, it still creeps me out

    Pokémon GO - I found this gym on a road trip 3 years ago. Since then I have spent many hours trying to find it again but I have been unsuccessful. To this day, it still creeps me out


    I found this gym on a road trip 3 years ago. Since then I have spent many hours trying to find it again but I have been unsuccessful. To this day, it still creeps me out

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Arbok fan art

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Caught my first ever nundo today!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Ralts and Hatenna by Kashiwa on Twitter

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    A shiny chikorita enjoying the hot summer days by a pond!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Let's Bug Out! Credit to LEGENDS

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Excuse me sir, that is my desk.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    What's up with the delay when you miss a throw while trying to catch a pokemon?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    There's like a 2-4 seconds delay when you miss a throw where you can't do anything and you're just forced to standby and wait till your pokeball appears again. Am I the only one experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/I-Pee-Razors
    [link] [comments]

    Why Niantic is missing out a HUGE playerbase

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Dear Niantic,

    I am avidly playing Pokemon Go since 2017. I've witnessed the app change.

    I started playing pokemon go with my friends. We live in a small town called Chandrapur, Maharastra, infamous for being one of the hottest cities in the world and a coal-rich mining town. From last three years, Jio (an Indian company) sponsored Pokemon Go. In return, Niantic turned their stores into Pokestops. It was all fine until Niantic ended their sponsorship in 2018 and all the pokestops disappeared in our city.

    We were very sad and disappointed to see them go.

    Come January 2019, I was the only player in my town playing Pokemon Go. As my inventory became empty, I could no longer earn coins, refill my pokeballs or get any berries. I desperately clung onto hope.

    Eventually, I left playing it.

    However, in March, my friend Aayush called me tell me Jatpura Gate (Local Monument) had turned into a gym. I could not contain my excitement. We were all really glad to see pokemon go back in town. We persuaded our old friends to reinstall pokemon go and went on raids together. Until one fateful day, our joy turned into ashes. The gym had been removed in August because apparently, it was too close to national highway. I waited around this time for new gyms and pokestops.

    It never happened.

    Dear Niantic, I suggest you focus more on Rural areas since there is huge potential for player base as well as revenue. Since Chandrapur is a small town, none of us got to level 40 and could recommend a poke stop.

    So, here are our top 5 picks for poke stops/gyms

    1. Merlion Lion Replica, Ramada Lake

    This famous landmark needs no introduction. This place is mainly visited by nearby college students and couples. To top it off, it is located near a lake and cafes. It could prove a great spot for players to socialize as well as recreate.

    Photo - https://i.imgur.com/s19srdv.jpg

    Location - https://goo.gl/maps/9bXrNJvia5vBictc7

    2. B.R. Ambedkar statue, Independence Garden (Native- Azad Garden)

    A statue of a famous Indian economist, this is located in biggest park in Chandrapur and could serve as pokestop for players and the park entrance itself could serve as a gym.

    Photo - https://i.imgur.com/K3dxezxr.jpg

    Location – https://goo.gl/maps/vKPmbgHejoTNet849

    3. Grandfather-Grandmother Park (Native -Aaji-Ajoba Park)

    Named after the demographic that mainly visits the park, this is another alternative to the park and could be used as a poke stop to trainers to recharge their poke balls on the go.

    Photo - https://i.imgur.com/JPcIb3O.jpg

    Location - https://goo.gl/maps/6rKVVseFqDLtnoZN8

    4. District Stadium (Native- Zilla Stadium)

    This is where all the best athletes from all small villages around Chandrapur come to compete with each other for honour and glory. This stadium includes swimming pool, skating rink, running arena, volleyball court and an indoor stadium. This could very easily be the most popular gym in Areas surrounding Chandrapur.

    Photo - https://i.imgur.com/R3sJHL8.jpg

    Location - https://goo.gl/maps/hdKNmApjGaHz8PtL6

    5. CSTPS Marketplace

    This is located in Urjanagar, a kind of mini-city inside a city. This is where people come to buy their essential daily items as well as imported ones. This is an important economic location for the people of Chandrapur.

    Photo - https://i.imgur.com/RCHByir.jpg

    Location - https://goo.gl/maps/KK2zcdHnZBVW2fsd9

    Niantic, you need to give more attention to rural players and make the game more accessible to them. One way you could do this is by giving rural players ability to nominate poke stops/gyms below level 40, since rural players don't make much EXP anyway.

    And to Pokémon trainers, we need your help to nominate these places for poke stops/gyms. If we get even a single gym and couple of poke stops, we will be able to revive Pokémon go in our town. We, the trainers from Chandrapur are rooting for you. Please remember that each of these places have huge potentials for becoming a poke stop/gym.

    I collated these places with the help of my friends. Any suggestions and advice are welcomed.

    I sincerely hope this works since we miss going on raids and Pokémon hunting and making fond memories together.

    Love from Chandrapur and Stay strong.

    submitted by /u/depressed_teenager20
    [link] [comments]

    Player since beta, never used 3rd party apps... just got a warning?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Roserade putting on a show for the forest

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Weird message on Pokémon go! Help? I’ve never done anything remotely like cheating. I really don’t want to lose my account. I’ve played completely legitimately for a while. Any help/advice would be fantastic.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Who thinks we need more sunglasses in Pokemon Go?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    It you're wondering why Go Battle League isn't working...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Me with Charizard on a trip to local botanical garden

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    She's so pretty!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hatching 7km eggs, is it worth it?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I have been hatching 7km eggs for a while now. I can only hatch like 1.5 a day cuz I only have the free incubator. The past week I have gotten 5 alolan geodude and 3 alolan grimer. Anyone else getting this unlucky??? Also, was wondering if you guys think hatching these 7km is not worth it.

    submitted by /u/Nsr99
    [link] [comments]

    Should I evolve?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    *Sniffle* Be free! *Sniffle*

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    THIS IS MY HOUSE

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Pardon?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment