• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Pokémon GO - 3D Printed my favorite PoGo pokemon! Shiny Metagross!

    Pokémon GO - 3D Printed my favorite PoGo pokemon! Shiny Metagross!


    3D Printed my favorite PoGo pokemon! Shiny Metagross!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    This caterpie really wants to become a butterfree!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Keep interaction range after the end of special bonuses!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Please keep the interaction range of pokestops and gyms after the end of special bonuses! The new range is so nice to interact with pokestops and gyms that you can't reach on normal grinding routes or way to work etc. We have way more space to meet up for raids etc. Niantic also has no disantvantages of keeping the new range for their game.

    Am I the only one who thinks like that?

    submitted by /u/bababu_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Taillow & friends!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Poke Ball Plus on sale for $20 at Target (normally $50)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    ‪Top of the morning to you too! #regalsquirtle‬

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Two QoL features Pokémon GO needs

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I'm posting this here in hope to get some attention and perhaps make this a reality.

    Feature 1: A way to sort your Pokémons.

    Today, all of us pretty much have more than 400 Pokémons. What if we could have a box-thingy like they have in the main games? I'm not talking about increasing your storage - I'm talking about being able to create "tabs". I for one would love to be able to sort my Pokémons below tabs that I create. Example of tabs: PvP, PvE, Pokémons I need to invest in, Shinys, Desired trades.

    Feature 2: Enlisting for raids.

    Some raids, people don't jump into the lobby because no one else does - because they don't want to lose a raid pass/ remote raid pass. And because of this, no one shows interest. What if we had a way to "enlist" to the raid before the raid starts? Perhaps even write what time we'd like to join? This would greatly improve raiding and I don't see how that would interfere with the game's mechanic.

    Just thoughts. Much love.

    submitted by /u/CedriXEUW
    [link] [comments]

    When there are 3 or more raid bosses they should change the timers.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    This weekend with Reshiram, Latias and Latios in raids a lot of folks have their specific targets.

    Not many people want a Reshiram because they've had three weeks of opportunities and they can still try on Tuesday.

    Most people will be trying for latias or latios shiny.

    Some may have one already and only want to try for the other.

    The problem is that with so many possible raid bosses, raids don't get organised until they hatch and then it's a mad dash to get enough people together to take it down in 45 minutes.

    Last year we had a suicune, entei, raikou event that changed the timers to 15 minute to hatch and 1 and a half hours to raid. This should always be the case when there are three or more raid bosses to help people organise raids.

    submitted by /u/Firstearth
    [link] [comments]

    Will 8bit appearances of Pokemon ever back?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    It was so great. Why cant we have an option to choose which look we want? I love old pokemon games and i will choose 8 bit definitely

    submitted by /u/Taconabicie
    [link] [comments]

    My shiny Dunsparce enjoying the hot spring sun

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Bryce for SilphCo president

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Earning coins from gyms question

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    So I live in a pretty rural area. There's two gyms near me one of which hasn't been attacked in over a week. I've had a guy sitting in there for multiple days. When/if he is removed, will I get 50 coins per day that he occupied it? Or only 50 since that's the max you can earn in a day?

    Seems like I'm just out one of my good Pokémon until that thing is overthrown, which seems unlikely since there's not really a community near me that plays.

    submitted by /u/ElCamo267
    [link] [comments]

    Move Theory - Wood Hammer | Today's post comes a bit sooner, have to do some errands before my Wild Card tournament. Wood Hammer may have few potential users, but gives some of them great power. Note: I mention Torterra in Ultra/Masters, but it would actually use Frenzy Plant instead whoops!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    This sub should be renamed Go Snapshot

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    People take some beautiful & clever pictures with their virtual buddies (and some people just take an AR shot in their house). But this sub seems to continually fill more and more with pictures of Pokémon.

    Now the sub doesn't have many guides other than PoGo centric content; and if you want something different, TheSilphRoad has other content. But I find that after scrolling just a little bit and having seen 30 AR shots, I'm already pretty over it. I like seeing some AR shots, but I would really love to see more variety from the sub.

    That's a hard ask because a lot of Go discussions revolve around bugs, complaints, or backlash (see TSR). I do, however, love to see things like theories, personal stories, comics, memes, help questions, new info, suggestions, etc. So what I guess I'd like to see is just more diversity. I'm just not sure why a low-quality, regular AR shot of a Poliwag on the rug is getting lots of upvotes (other than pandering).

    submitted by /u/ShepherdsWeShelby
    [link] [comments]

    That Reddit feed algo

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Apparently me and countless others are getting a strike for opening Pokémon go using iOS 11.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Giovanni

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Im on the last step on "The shadowy threat grows" and I have to beat Giovanni.
    What will I get as encounter if I beat him?
    Is it random encounter or changes every month?
    I rly want Articuno or Zaptos.

    submitted by /u/Auroras-LOWA
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Marking Level 40

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Slightly unusual question here. I just hit Level 40 yesterday. As a Day 1 rural player who took a break for 18 months and largely plays solo, it was a milestone I thought I'd never achieve.

    Did any of ye do something in-game to mark hitting Level 40? Power up a specific Pokémon etc.? I managed to hit 4,999,000 exactly so it only took one Lucky Egg'd evolution to make 40 and I've renamed and favourited the mon I evolved. I also did for my first catch after 40. Looking for something interesting or fun to do to, if anyone has any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/shamheff1989
    [link] [comments]

    Reshiram at the Beach

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    It was a good day for Shinies for me. ��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    In your friends list, on the right side next to the persons name it will say today or yesterday or 2+ days ago... and some are just blank and don't say anything. What does it mean if it's blank?

    submitted by /u/rizmsp
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play this game if I’m moving to a country that has Pokémon go banned?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Moving for an internship and the country seems to have the game banned. Is there something that can be done, or nah? Also is there a list of countries that Pokémon go is banned in for me to double check?

    submitted by /u/Nsr99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment