• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Pokehorror

    Pokémon GO - Pokehorror


    Pokehorror

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    The gift system needs a MAJOR overhaul so I decided to take a shot at it [OC]

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Evolved my first Electivire today and just realized ...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I found this Shiny Metagross training his speed by jumping in front of a train!!! ������ He was able to avoid it.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    [Art] A trainer and his pokemon by Gregarlink10

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Does having multiple accounts ruin this game?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Here in NY it's 7:05 am. I'm sitting at work with a blue gym across the street. The gym is loaded with pokemon that camped overnight, each with 8+ hours of defense time. The majority of the trainers have "cml" in the name.

    Like clockwork, the gym is defeated by a red trainer also with "cml" in the name. A weedle is placed in the gym and is immediately knocked out by yet another blue trainer with "cml" in the name. With blue now in control of the gym, 2 additional pokemon are thrown into the gym with "cml" in the name.

    TLDR: The same dude has at least 4 accounts 3 blue and 1 red. Seems a bit ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Alphainvite
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go fest details. 2 special research tasks, 1 for each day. Will cost $14.99 for access to both days

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Out of revives in Pokémon go, no problem!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I just discovered that if you power up a fainted Pokémon it will no longer be fainted and you can just use potions to finish healing.

    submitted by /u/Whic285
    [link] [comments]

    Wailord is the only one respecting social distancing!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    i did my best and i couldn't post to r/pokemon

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    battle league is down and all we found to compensate was this weirdo... ig i’ll take it

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Niantic is investigating the reports of false warnings being sent out.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Don’t give the location away (esp if you’re currently defending) but describe the most remote gym you’ve come across in your pogo travels.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    For example, one of my current faves is a gym located within a protected natural area near me. It's located on a shoreline and requires hiking ~3.5 miles/6 km by foot or knowing where to go by boat in order to find it. The defending pokemon had been in there for about a week when I found it. It's a popular weekend spot so I assume it gets battled out and re-defended every weekend or so.

    submitted by /u/QuestingBeastGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go fest 2020

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I just saw the ticket went live with a pricetag of 15$. Is it wort it? What is even happening during the fest, this is the first i hear about it.

    submitted by /u/MV7300
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon spawning around the area of a raid should be boosted by their type

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Dont know if it's been discussed before but, Pokemon that spawn around the area of a raid should be boosted by their type. It just seems that if someone is looking for a specific pokemon or type it might make raids that are useless actually useful due to the spawns around it becoming hot zones.

    What do you think though?

    submitted by /u/Hypnoidz
    [link] [comments]

    My second shiny caught in 13 years of playing Pokémon games, last one was yesterday on Pokémon Black 2 so i guess i'm having a shiny weekend.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Eggs don't hatch

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    No matter how long i walk the egg says 0/2 km. Pokemon go does detect my walking but the egg just wont hatch. I have tried to fix it in many ways like restarting the game, rebooting my phone, deleting the game and going to settings but nothing works. So please gelp if you have any idea how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/Spifnuf
    [link] [comments]

    Sure, the amount of time it takes to open/send gifts is annoying.. but what about that annoying “excited moan” crap that your buddy does?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I am so over this excited little moan face that my magikarp does when I play with him or feed him berries as I sit with dead eyes focused on my screen.

    Like are the berries really that good? I mean do you gotta be like that after every single berry? Is my touch that good? I almost want to feed your little overly-excited flappy self a poffin just to bypass all of that moany crap.

    submitted by /u/kvothes-lute
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best pokemon you've caught from incense? (Without an event)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I just got a swalot and a kakuna from 1 hour of incense and was wondering, if there was a chance of getting something that's better.

    submitted by /u/Moose1288
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Riolu Lucky Pokemon as birthday present?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    My girlfriend's birthday is in two days. She has been playing PokemonGo with passion for several years.

    This is my birthday present: https://dehenne.1mb.site/

    I accidentally caught this near me... I know how lucky someone can get. I hear that almost every day. 😂😅

    Plus, we became lucky friends yesterday. So, this will be a Shiny Riolu Lucky Pokemon.What do you think? Cool gift for a Pokemon player?

    // edit

    Sorry the site is in german, you can translate it with: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fdehenne.1mb.site%2F

    submitted by /u/dehenne
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go won’t open

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I know people had this problem a few years ago and I've tried those fixes, uninstall reinstall, turn off device completely. I recently did a jailbreak on my phone but I un-jailbroke my phone and it still didn't work. Anyone know of any other solutions?

    submitted by /u/gravity-floats
    [link] [comments]

    [OC][ART] BURGERRZERKER

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Quickest Way of Reaching Level 40

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    So I've just reached level 36 and found that adding friends has given a large boost in XP but it's time consuming and not everyone swaps gifts up until 4*.

    Do you guys have any tips or advice for getting from level 36 - 40 ASAP?

    submitted by /u/SN358177
    [link] [comments]

    Which one (shiny) should I go for.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment