• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I think gengar's showing me where he hid the bodies

    Pokémon GO - I think gengar's showing me where he hid the bodies


    I think gengar's showing me where he hid the bodies

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Celebi making the flowers bloom in Michigan.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Dialga back in Happy Meals! Palkia and Reshiram should also be available like last year.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    My local papers RCMP report.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I tried running but he found me

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Just found the original Pokemon Go in a carton again and it still works (had to change the batterie though). Had some good times back than as a child figuring out how the get many steps without having to actually walk ^^

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I was feeding my Jolteon, then the car had to leave— wait, no, Jolteon!!! Jolteon!!! I’ll come back stay there!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    OMG I got this one after looking for more than one year

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    OMG I got this one after looking for more than one year

    After several months of perseverance and a good coffee this morning he appeared before me. A magic breakfast :)

    https://preview.redd.it/aeu14sj4jg451.png?width=603&format=png&auto=webp&s=84fd36f20a8d0182a2bb1335fd3cd83d9751c09f

    submitted by /u/julienmok
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Slaking slacking by the pool in Crere, Greek.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    PSA: Dont attempt to solo a Shuckle...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    That little turtle stole my raid pass!

    I honestly thought that a pokemon with 3800CP on a level 3 raid would be soloable. I was seriously wrong. I should have done a bit of research before doing it, but that little swine just took hit after hit and I managed to get him down to about half health before the timer ran out.

    Dont be fooled by the little guy. He's a menace!

    submitted by /u/Zakraidarksorrow
    [link] [comments]

    My eevee was photo bombed

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Boy after getting a shiny seedot from community day with one pokeball, got another one.... Also One pokeball (incense)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Pokemon Go is so slow to use

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    In a world of 90Hz screens, multi GLOPS mobile CPUs, and snappy UI/UX, why on earth does every action in Pokemon Go takes so damn long? Sending a gift? 10 seconds animation! Catching a Pokémon? Need to stop walking for a whole 30 seconds. Evolving your Pokémons? Don't even get me started on that. What's preventing Niantic from offering us a fast and painless navigation and usage?

    submitted by /u/Happy_Rave
    [link] [comments]

    Sunset with the Mud Fish. ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Shiny + Alolan; didn’t realize this was even a possibility!!!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hatched from an Alolan 7km egg! ....I have one remaining forced lucky trade left, and am considering using it on this guy...Lucky Shiny Alolan has a pretty nice ring to it too.....

    https://imgur.com/gallery/yc5Tvph

    submitted by /u/Colorfuel
    [link] [comments]

    Should the Bulbasaur sticker say Bye?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I mean I'm sending someone a postcard and usually postcards are a way of saying hello. So why does the sticker say bye?

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Went fishing today caught me a big one

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Offical Update from Niantic on Coins

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    A Very Special Trade, Indeed!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/NRuAG2K

    I had been trying to help my mom find a Meltan with good stats for awhile! We hit Lucky friends just this morning! I told her we need to get her a Meltan STAT.

    She told me she didn't wanna do that without giving me something good, as well. So she gave me her extra Ho-Oh!

    This was a wonderful start to the day!

    submitted by /u/PunnyHoomans
    [link] [comments]

    Roserade lured me in with a sweet scent, but I didn’t get too close!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    An epic battle of electric and flying

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I don't feel like raiding everyday , why am I now being punished with the pokecoin update ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I wouldn't mind if you could do either things until I can get the 50 limit, but forcing a feature is a very negative experience

    https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/pokecoinupdate/

    submitted by /u/conioo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment