• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Who wore it better? (Had to make my own Togepi sweatshirt cause it’s just too good (and now I’m never taking it off))

    Pokémon GO - Who wore it better? (Had to make my own Togepi sweatshirt cause it’s just too good (and now I’m never taking it off))


    Who wore it better? (Had to make my own Togepi sweatshirt cause it’s just too good (and now I’m never taking it off))

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Just letting him hang with his buddies for a bit

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Got my best buddy back!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    A few months ago our Doberman Waylon passed away due to cancer. I was devastated because he had been my best friend ever sense we rescued him. Yet not a week later I stumbled upon a shiny houndour and immediately made the little guy my buddy. Today that little houndour (now houndoom) got its best buddy ribbon! Every time I look at my houndoom I'm reminded of Waylon, and though it's not the same, it feels as if I got my best buddy back. here is a picture of both of them

    submitted by /u/GingerJamar
    [link] [comments]

    The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe.” - Bob Ross

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Community day graphic.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Once upon a time.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    "Bring your buddy to work day"

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I’m super excited!!! Boyfriend of almost 9 years proposed yesterday!!! Please let me know if this is not allowed. The bear was his gift from me in February and he surprised me yesterday morning with the proposal.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Shadow Shiny Pinsir is lit!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Cute and delicious Magikarp :3

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Finally got this today

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Everybody's waiting politely to have a snack.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    caught my first legendary at the local park!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Let’s go bois I finally evolved the treecko now he looks even cooler

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    While grinding to get a rufflet at rank 8, I got a deino at rank 7

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    He haunts me in my sleep

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    This game has become more disabled friendly...and it's great!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I've seen lots of posts regarding the changes made to the game over the quarantine period and how they've really improved the game.

    I suffer with M.E/CFS and have limited energy to be able to walk around most of the time. The reduced egg hatching distance, removal of Battle League walking requirements, extra Pokéballs and gifts, improved incense and increased range at gyms and stops have really enabled me to access the game in a much fuller way.

    It really made me realise how much more accessible this game could be to disabled gamers and I really hope Niantic take this on board for the future. Gaming really should be for everyone and it's been great to enjoy the game to it's fullest extent despite my physical limitations.

    submitted by /u/jangulas
    [link] [comments]

    Sewer slimer!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Was caught near a small river. Very lucky

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Pokemon inspired by Google Street View locations / PGO Style :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Passed by a cute couple on a walk

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    An old man and woman walking their two dogs were going the opposite way from us, social distanced as we should and didn't think more of it until we went back to the car at the end of the walk and saw the nearby gym had changed hands.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/uXf8XRp

    Granny and Gramps with their matching pokemon. Hope I find a life partner to game with forever. 💜

    submitted by /u/realAniram
    [link] [comments]

    Was caught near a small river. Very lucky

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Blastoise being a good father

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Blastoise: Look, son. Everything the light touches is our Kingdom.

    Me: Don't mind me. You both can have your private moment

    Look,son

    submitted by /u/Plkvxn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment