• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Pokémon GO - This Making My Hosptial Stay Better

    Pokémon GO - This Making My Hosptial Stay Better


    This Making My Hosptial Stay Better

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    For a while, have been stuck in the hospital for treatment of my relapsed AML so I decided to bring up Pokemon Go up on my phone and got this.

    I have a good feeling things will get better.

    submitted by /u/VioletUser
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Pokemon Go during the winter sucks

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Here in Michigan it gets very cold during the winter. Pretty difficult to throw a pokeball when you can't feel your fingers

    submitted by /u/Frosty12386
    [link] [comments]

    My walk in the cold had a great result

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    It's really cold in NYC today (even a few flurries coming down). I decided I wanted to take a quick breather to see if it was as cold as people were saying. I looked down at my app and saw the blue, snowy surroundings.

    I walked a few blocks and saw a Snorunt spawn. "A Snowrunt? How appropriate!," I thought. Clicked on it, and gasped out loud! He turned out to be pretty decent too.

    I'm glad I went for my walk :)

    Edit: For the people who never see the snowy background, this is what the general view looks like!

    submitted by /u/Kackoon
    [link] [comments]

    Went to get my morning coffee and found this guy turning blue !!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:41 AM PST

    I recently have moved into the core part of a bigger city and decided I should get back into Pokemon Go. So I was all excited, woke up real early on my day off, went to go walk to the local coffee shop and behold ! I've wanted this little guy as a shiny since I seen his release ! Could not be happier with my find haha Poor guy was turning blue in the snow 😂

    Remember Trainers if your cold, they're cold, so remember to catch em all 👊

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ZeZFTsW

    submitted by /u/S-Tompkins
    [link] [comments]

    The only shiny Pokémon I caught playing all games Gen I through Sun/Moon was a Luxray. Today I hatched my first shiny after being a casual player since launch.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    The bizarre thing was I didn't realize the original Luxray was shiny until passing him along several generations later. He was a primary in my party the whole game, and I just figured his yellow color made sense for an electric Pokémon. I eventually encountered a blue one in another game, thought it was shiny, and finally figured it out after some confusion.

    My daughter, having played 3 days, got a shiny grimer when we were out last weekend. I was shocked today when not only did I get a shiny, but it was the same as my only shiny in the console games!

    https://i.imgur.com/fWarTOu_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    submitted by /u/dustwel
    [link] [comments]

    With Matchmaking/Battle Hub back in the code, now is the time to do something about Charge TMs

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:05 AM PST

    If Niantic are serious about implementing the new PvP features, then something needs to be done about the TM issues, Charge TMs especially, if they want it to be successful.

    I'm not alone with doing 10 T5 raids with maximum Premier balls and not 1 CTM. If I do get one, then I don't get the move I want anyway. Just sunk 100k dust into a Registeel for the second move and got Hyper Beam and no CTMs to change it. Same with unlocking a second move on a number of other pokemon, they are all just sitting their with a useless secondary move for PvP.

    We have all talked about it before - either boost their drop rates, make them tradable or simply make it so that you can choose the move.

    People are going to give up on PvP pretty quickly if they can't get a particular move on a pokemon to make it competitive.

    submitted by /u/BigWooper
    [link] [comments]

    PokéMon spawn less frequently in nature type areas (like: Forests, fields, meadows& lakes)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Is it just me or do PokéMon spawn more frequently in cities and towns?

    I love going outside (walking, cycling etc.) but whenever i'm out and about in nature areas, like forests, fields, meadows & lake-type areas i hardly get any PokéMon to spawn...

    Does this have something to do with safety or something? I remember Niantic getting into some sort of trouble when they launched back in 2016 because people went to the craziest places to find PokéMon.

    I live in the Netherlands, and there aren't many dangerous places or areas in these type of areas because it's a relatively small, flat and dense populated country.

    I however wish i could combine my nature walks with catching some PokéMon's.

    How do other people experience this? Might it be an idea to do a survey/petition and share the results with Niantic, and make it possible for the future?

    submitted by /u/porkuskorpz
    [link] [comments]

    More people have been figuring this out, so I'm coming out.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Okay, so recently, some people have been surfacing videos about a trick where you can recall Poke Balls when you miss a Pokemon/the Pokemon attacks you in the middle of your throw, or when you make a bad throw.

    I accidentally discovered this trick about a year ago walking around a park with my friend, LadyLia. We're Seattle players who have been playing this game for three years, and once I accidentally discovered this trick, I played around with it until I realized the trick could be done, and I got the hang of it. Showing my friend LadyLia as well, we used this trick a lot for many of the "throw in a row" missions, and when, say, a pesky Sableye attacks.

    The trick is, when you make a bad throw/the Pokemon attacks you, and the Pokemon does not get in the ball, you can actually "recall" the Poke Ball. The only thing: This trick will not work if the ball bounces twice on the ground, and it will not work when catching Shadow Pokemon (for some strange reason). Since word has been getting out that more people are now learning the trick exists, I am going to share with all of you how to do it properly before (IF) Niantic patches it and it's gone forever.

    First of all, encounter a Pokemon. Second of all, get prepared to "fast catch" the Pokemon (you hold either the berry or ball buttons with one of your fingers, throw the ball with another finger, then once you get the Pokemon in the ball, swipe your finger that's holding the button, tap the screen to close the menu, then press the run button to "fast catch" a Pokemon). Third of all, when you throw the ball, if you miss the Pokemon or it attacks you, batting your ball away, press one of the balls or the berries to recall the ball back. Keep in mind: It will only work if the ball does NOT bounce on the ground twice. It will not work when catching Shadow Pokemon as well. This trick is useful for players, especially rural players with limited Pokestops. With this trick, you will NEVER have to waste a Poke Ball again, because you can recall it to prevent yourself from losing it when you make a bad throw or when the Pokemon attacks you.

    As a visual for some players who want to learn the trick visually, I am going to provide a popular YouTube video of it in action. This is by The Trainer Club, and this video is spreading awareness of the trick which is why I am not hiding this trick anymore from everyone and letting others know about it before (IF) it's gone forever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbJutieRwA - go to 4:54 for the trick.

    This trick has been very useful for me - it has led me to complete a lot of Spinda tasks, make some amazing throws, waste very little balls, and so on. Have fun out there, Trainers.

    submitted by /u/Jiqu0r
    [link] [comments]

    What it's like playing Pokemon GO in California with the dynamic weather feature

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    How can I check what CP was before evolution?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I've got a 1289 ivysaur and a 902 bulbasaur. I'm trying to figure out what my ivysaur's cp was before I evolved it, because I need to see if it's worth it to evolve the 902 bulbasaur instead of evolving the 1289 ivysaur.

    submitted by /u/WoodedMountain
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket Mission is trash

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Idk about you guys but these team rocket missions aren't exactly the most fun to do. The amount of work you have to put in just to find one leader is ridiculous and the rewards are not worth it at all. I like the new grunts and their Pokémon but the mission itself doesn't motivate me to finish it. The leaders usually take more than 1 try and the end result is just a revive and some potions. The rewards for the missions are extremely lackluster (purifying 15 Pokémon is an average of 45,000 stardust assuming each one is 3k) only to receive 1k stardust 3 revives and 3 hyper potions. Not to mention that when you beat the leaders and have access to their shadow Pokémon that they're not even good. Usually each leader takes me (level 37) 10 minutes to finish just to get a shadow sneasel with terrible stats. When they introduced this new event I was excited but the actual product left me more than disappointed.

    submitted by /u/StopJoshinMe
    [link] [comments]

    Thread for products to help us play in winter - gloves, lights, etc.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    It is finally freezing today here in Georgia. I'm going to raid hour tonight without gloves that I can play in.

    I'm looking for recommendations for gloves that can be used while playing. What do you use? (Include links to where we can buy them.) Do you use fingerless mittens/gloves or the kind that can be used on a screen? How did you have to change your throwing? Do those gloves drag well along the screen?

    And now that it's dark, do any of you use lights to be seen better or for you to see the area around you better? I ordered a pair of rechargeable lights from Amazon. But they haven't come in yet so I don't know how good they will be.

    submitted by /u/seaprincesshnb
    [link] [comments]

    Almost didn’t do this raid!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    I was just trying to fight a gym knowing that a raid was about to start any second then when I got kicked out cause it started. Saw the machamp and thought I didn't need to fight it cause I already had one but my friend wanted one so i joined in to help. Surprise, surprise! It had perfect IV's! So glad I didn't leave it loooolll

    submitted by /u/Rand_omness
    [link] [comments]

    Is Cobalion any good/usefull?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Titel says it all. I'm able to get more if it today cause of the raid group I'm in, but I'm not even sure if more then 5 of it ( I have 5 rn) is even good for anything?!

    submitted by /u/Lyndriya
    [link] [comments]

    How to make balanced teams?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:18 AM PST

    We've been trying to do some PvP but it's hard to pick teams that are of similar power.

    We tried similar CP but some Pokémon cap at lower numbers which limits the options and it seems like a 1200cp 30lv Pokémon is better than a 1200cp 15lv one.

    We tried same level regardless of cp and again it seems like some are just so much stronger because they have much higher cp

    So what's the best way to pick teams to battle that are relatively on the same level?

    submitted by /u/Yorwod
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldn't it be great if there was a similar "nearby" feature for team rocket pokestops?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    That could be pretty useful knowing which pokestop near you has been taken over by the grunts. Your thoughts anyone?

    submitted by /u/vilashnim
    [link] [comments]

    PoGo freezing at caution screen

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Just updated PoGo from the Galaxy Store this morning and it won't get past the 1st caution msg no matter how many times I tap. Any1 else experiencing the same thing?

    submitted by /u/Ephemeralstyl3
    [link] [comments]

    GPS Problems

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Can anyone help me with GPS problems? Last week my location started showing me about a block away from where I am. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It's just super frustrating that I can't reach the pokestops that I used to be able to. Is there any way to put things back the way they were?

    submitted by /u/MsGroot
    [link] [comments]

    Articuno Giovanni end date?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    How long do I have to finish the research and get a shadow articuno? I believed it was month's end, but then heard it was till the 14th.

    submitted by /u/Xhosant
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference or?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Hi guys I was wondering I had a strong gasthly traded by a friend which is like lvl 36 when I'm 26, and I cannot power it up because of my level now my question is Is it ok to evolve all the way up to gengar (as I have the candies to do so) or should I wait to increase my own lvl due to some potential I don't know restriction of Power the evolve could have.

    submitted by /u/Redboyed
    [link] [comments]

    Please Make the "Purify 15 Pokemon" Quest Easier

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I'm sure this quest is also annoying to other fairly casual players as it is very time and resource consuming. With zubat being the only Pokemon that costs 1,000 stardust to purify and also being very rare with so many other shadow Pokemon joining in to the mix, this quest is very likely to cost upwards of 45,000 stardust every month. This is an amount that would destroy my stardust balance after very few months, and I request that you make it easier by decreasing the amount of Pokemon needed to purify for this quest.

    submitted by /u/MeMeVeryUncreative
    [link] [comments]

    Got extremely lucky today!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:44 PM PST

    Got back into PoGo 2 months ago after a 3 year long hiatus, and my luck with shinies hasn't been great. Today I went out to get some pizza at around 1am and caught a beautiful shiny Skarmory which almost made me jump out of my car seat. Literally as soon as I caught the Skarmory, I saw the egg hatch animation and jokingly said to my friend who was driving "look at this, it's gonna be another shiny," and was blessed by this beautiful creature. All of this happened within the span of 2 minutes.

    I'm speechless.

    submitted by /u/One_Thicc_Bihh
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket event glitch (4/7)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PST

    First time posting here and noticed a potential glitch?

    When the rocket event started i managed to collect 6 machine parts and one of the rocket leaders appeared. I defeated him (Cliff) before getting to stage 4/7

    After completing stages 1-3, i managed to defeat the other 2 rocket leaders but Cliff remains to be defeated in the tasks. What to I do? Can't seem to go further...

    submitted by /u/10bcohen92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment