• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Pokemon are showing up in places they haven't before - regional player

    Pokémon GO - Pokemon are showing up in places they haven't before - regional player


    Pokemon are showing up in places they haven't before - regional player

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:57 PM PST

    I live in regional Australia and my house is roughly 500m from the nearest Pokéstop & gym.

    I've never once had a Pokémon spawn at my house. Or anywhere close.

    But today, every time I open the app at home there's been two or three Pokémon just hanging out.

    I assume this is part of the changes they were making to make the game more accessible for players outside cities.

    Has anyone else had any similar improvements in spawn locations?

    submitted by /u/adomental
    [link] [comments]

    PokéStop and Gym nominations, now available to level 40 Trainers worldwide!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    [AR Shot] Pikachu’s first Halloween

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Yes, I know I am very late but here is my Pikachu's first Halloween at a pumpkin patch. On that day I was wearing an orange hoodie too so pikachu and I kinda matched, the pumpkins and I definitely matched. Was a beautiful day we had tons of fun and Halloween was a blast. I will be taking out pikachu to see some snow for the first time too, can't wait!

    submitted by /u/PoppingPaulyPop
    [link] [comments]

    Fate has smiled upon me!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    I can't believe it... Koffing is one of my all time favorite shinies, (let alone Pokémon,) and during the Team Rocket Release event I checked over 1000 Koffing, but there was no use. Under the Rocket Leaders event now, I haven't even had time to play, but then last night, during the first 5 minutes I go out to actually play, this cutie greets me:
    https://i.redd.it/gr1661yzcny31.jpg

    I don't usually post "random" shinies, but I'm so stoked on this one! I don't know what I've done to deserve this, but last night fate smiled upon me, and it was the cutest, shiniest smile I could possibly have hoped for. :3

    Actually I dare you to look me in the eyes and say that Koffing isn't the cutest of them all!

    It was also a nice addition to my collectible Koffing squad! :)

    submitted by /u/LaffeSommerpels
    [link] [comments]

    Wayspot nomination 80-20 rule

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:19 AM PST

    2 for 2 Baby

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    I have completed 2 field research streaks since legendaries have come back, and I must say, I think I'm doing pretty well.

    http://imgur.com/a/MAiZXoe

    submitted by /u/Mesachi_06
    [link] [comments]

    Aggron was my first shiny pokemon and still remains my favourite.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/vUkqBDw

    Also, keeping an army of aron because they are adorable. Fite me.

    submitted by /u/IdontExistorDoI
    [link] [comments]

    First shiny for months!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Claimed my 7 day research breakthrough earlier and I received 2,000 stardust and 5 pinaps, I wasn't too impressed because 5 pinaps but then this guy appears! The pokemon gods took pity on me.

    https://m.imgur.com/a/iFUagZJ

    submitted by /u/Chall1995
    [link] [comments]

    My account has been hacked.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    I don't find another explanation, A LOT of my pokemon (Lucky, legendary, good IV's, elevated PC, etc) has been desappearing. Today i find my account without them, no pokeballs (i had 30 balls of each tipe), and no will to play anymore. Is there something i can do? Help:(

    submitted by /u/Sopaipancho
    [link] [comments]

    Does the CP of Team GO Rocket Leaders' Pokemon Scale down Accroding to Trainer Levels?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of level 40 players on this subreddit and /r/TheSilphRoad saying that they're struggling with the team go rocket leader battles, however, I, a level 33 didn't have such a hard time. I beat cliff on the second try and Sierra on the first (that had Lapras and Gardevoir) with Pokemon at quite low levels (all a lot lower than level 30) so I'm wondering why they were so easy for me compared to others.

    submitted by /u/MeMeVeryUncreative
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to sign in: Day 4

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:21 AM PST

    So, here is yet another person who made the mistake of getting into this game using a PTC account back in 2016. I only recently got back into this game after 3 years and 2 weeks in I'm now unable to sign in since Monday.

    Every time I open the app I first get an error saying "Unable to sign in. Please check that this Pokemon Go account exists and you have correctly selected New or Returning Player." Afterwards every time I try I'm hit with " Unable to authenticate."

    I've already tried a bunch of suggestions from this subreddit such as:

    • Clearing cache
    • Clearing data
    • Force closing the app
    • Reinstalled twice
    • Rebooted the phone twice
    • Tried on a different phone
    • I even tried changing the password to see if that solves anything.

    My phone isn't rooted and I can't think of a single reason why I could possibly be banned either. Also I can log in to the PTC website just fine.

    At this point I've probably tried signing in around 30-40 times over the span of 4 days and nothing seems to work... Any additional suggestions are more than welcome! :)

    submitted by /u/Elessirin
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket Leader Help

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    I seem to be only coming across Cliff lately. I have beat him 3 times already and Sierra once last week. Do I have to bear Arlo to get to Giovanni? Or is there a reason I am only seeing Cliff?

    submitted by /u/JoThaMersa
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Niantic Should Learn From Mojang

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Niantic needs to learn from Mojang and allow rooted users on iOS and Android to play. Blocking rooted users does NOTHING to stop the spoofing/cheating problem. This only hurts legitimate players.

    Just because we root doesn't mean that we are cheating. The vast majority of us root so that we can customise OUR devices that typically cost more than $1000 that we paid for and own.

    I have been banned 3 times on my account just for being rooted while others who spoof daily for hours at a time all over the world without rooting are going years without being banned. How is this fair to people at all???

    Niantic is ridiculous and only getting worse by the day. Please make a stand to help them realise what they are doing wrong. Blocking real players because they are rooted, allowing cheaters and spoofers to run rampant in some communities, making the game more pay to play by the day. It will only continue unless we begin to stand up against their BS and start fighting back.

    https://twitter.com/td_advocate/status/1195006894223568899?s=21

    submitted by /u/tdhadvocate
    [link] [comments]

    A wholesome day of Pokemon

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    I live in a "village" that is pretty useless for Pokemon, there is no variety. So every week when I go into town for errands, I walk around and play. I was on my way down to a 3* raid that I planned to do solo. When I rolled up I saw a van with an older couple sitting in it. When I got to the gym, they rolled down their window and asked if i was here for the raid, and if I was cold and wanted to hop in their van. After we won, I asked how they got into the game, and of course their son had showed them. I then had to ask how old they were. Dad is 55 and mom is 51, both level 30! I love this game!

    TLDR; Was going to do a 3* raid solo, teamed up with an older couple

    submitted by /u/DubBod
    [link] [comments]

    Potions & Team Rocket

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Is it just me or has Niantic reduced the availability of Potions to heal Pokemons from Pokestops during this Team Rocket invasion? May I ask why?

    submitted by /u/coolstyledude
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Research Breakthrough

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    I'm happy they finally got rid of Coachella Eevee, but I see I already have most of the legendaries they're offering this/next month. The only one I'm missing is Kyogre, and as a former Sapphire mega fan (until Black came along and stole my heart) I really really want it!

    Saw a friend caught it yesterday which makes me think I should wait a few days to claim my reward to make sure I get one in time.

    My question is - does Kyogre only appear on certain days or is it random? Does anyone know what specific day I should claim for Kyogre, or does it not matter and I just have to hope for luck to be on my side?

    Thank you!

    Edit: Okay so some nerd is downvoting me for asking a genuine question? Stay classy, Reddit.

    submitted by /u/motherofdragonpkmn
    [link] [comments]

    When I got him I nearly cried.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Dragonite is my favorite Pokémon.

    I recently just got back into PoGo, and living in a rural area, I've been trying to get my hands on a Dratini for a while. I was trading with a friend who wanted a Beldum I hatched, and when I saw his purified Dratini I took a chance hoping he would accept, praying maybe my luck would grant me a Charge TM as well.

    When he showed up as Lucky I nearly cried, and then the next Trainer Battle I did gave me a Charge TM!

    https://imgur.com/a/C4uS09q

    submitted by /u/Kraft414
    [link] [comments]

    I've been waiting forever to hatch this beautiful girl!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    As my egg was hatching I just kept thinking, "please be an alolan vulpix" and I nearly fell out of my seat when it actually happened! Now I just have to finish walking with my shiny swablu so I can make vulpix my little buddy!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Q3rSQi0

    submitted by /u/localghostfriend
    [link] [comments]

    Best Pokémon in game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:33 PM PST

    Hey wanted to see what some people thoughts are about what Pokémon are the best and their moves? Looking to make strong teams in all battle types.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ryan1118
    [link] [comments]

    Powerful Hariyama

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Just ended school. I opened up Pokemon GO to hunt some pokemons and I open the nearby list and I see Hariyama at the closest PokeStop and I start to run towards it.

    On the way through,Hariyama fled and I started to walk the other way being sad,but after some seconds it appeared and I started running again.

    I saw him and I catched it

    I went to saw his stats and I got shocked

    https://imgur.com/a/yR8PqU5

    submitted by /u/oofboiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    November Research Breakthrough

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:44 AM PST

    I was wondering if the legendary Pokémon you get at the end of the breakthrough is completely random or is it set to get one type the first week another type the second week?

    submitted by /u/CukiMnstr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment