• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Found a 777 CP Chansey at the hospital I'm admitted to.

    Pokémon GO - Found a 777 CP Chansey at the hospital I'm admitted to.


    Found a 777 CP Chansey at the hospital I'm admitted to.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    I was admitted to the hospital three days ago with blood clots in my lungs. There's not much to say about that, but I'm depressed and was having a good cry. Totally forgot to fool around with the new buddy feature. Opened up my game and found this gal sitting across from me. Lucky numbers, and a Chansey, nurse Joy's assistant!

    Naturally I made her my new buddy and fed her good. I'm still depressed but this was a catch I won't forget.

    Edit: Bonus gif of my happy pal

    And thank you for the well-wishes.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonK19
    [link] [comments]

    Definitly don't like that you have to go into ar mode to give your buddy a treat

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I really really hate ar mode and I cant get over the fact that we have to go into ar mode to give your buddy a treat.

    submitted by /u/Ethan0754217
    [link] [comments]

    Now the buddy system is out, could we get a Berry farm? It seems so many things now need berries.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    I've brought this up a couple of times in the suggestions but with buddies requiring berries to keep happy, it seems difficult to keep a good stock of berries for aiding pokemon captures or healing gym pokemon.

    A simple Berry farm where you plant berries then water them daily to get a better return would really help. But would also help players return to the game and check up on the game if they've already gotten their daily research.

    If they wanted they could also add different watering cans that give better results or faster growth if they wanted to monetize the idea etc l.

    submitted by /u/Goat_King_Jay
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t like how the walking circle has been replaced with the hunger circle.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Ok, I know the buddy system just came out and it's a bit early to complain about something. But I need to vent. I don't like how the circle that shows your progress to getting a candy has been replaced by how hungry your Pokémon is. It's also not good that the progress bar is at the bottom of the buddy menu. Sorry for complaining about the buddy system so early. Other than that, it's great!

    Edit: Just thought of a solution. Make 2 circles. The outside one can be the hunger circle and the inner circle can be the candy progression circle.

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Very excited to finally be walking around with my shiny buddy

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/UU4GzwD

    Got this guy at the same time as my wife got her shiny Rayquaza a few months ago. This takes it to a whole new level though!

    submitted by /u/Scottybob999
    [link] [comments]

    Made my day a little bit better

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:08 AM PST

    I'm having a really rough week and this game has been my escape, allowing me to get out and not think about things for a while. Today especially, I've managed to finally evolve my Drowzee after a lot of walking with it, as well as catching a Ditto, which had me stuck with a Special for months and it made my day a little better.

    Have a great day everyone

    submitted by /u/irelehvant
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t express how much I love the buddy Pokémon revamp.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:19 PM PST

    I love how they give you a system to bond with your buddy Pokémon and actually receive benefits besides candy. I love walking with my favorite Pokémon watching him play and run around. It's pretty cute, and it gives me a good way to use berries when my mon is not in a gym. It adds a lot for immersion, and I'm really happy it's in the game.

    submitted by /u/shonxandmokey
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else gender bending each time they log in?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    Since the update I'm jumping from female to male avatar and i wanna know if others are having this odd bug?

    submitted by /u/ashyfletch
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution stones menu change (like special candies)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    When tapping on a special candy one can choose which pokemon to use it for. It would be nice to tap on a stone in the items menu and be presented with a list of eligible pokemon.

    submitted by /u/l4derman
    [link] [comments]

    Bye Bye Ferroseed

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Playing with the new buddy's and Ferroseed decided he wanted to run away. He yeets out of there real quick but then teleported back. Definitely wasn't expecting that lolol.

    He Rollin Out

    submitted by /u/SlayerSlaying
    [link] [comments]

    Characters clothes keep changing?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Randomly during the day my avatar keeps reverting back to the default clothing it had on.

    It's happened to me a few times, has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/sanjaytownrow
    [link] [comments]

    Have you been seeing an influx of rare spawns?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    I'm not sure what's going on but for a few days now I've been finding rarer spawns lately. I wish I kept a log but I'll say that it's been happening for a week now.

    What I've caught so far; 2 snorlax, 2 drilbur, 3 metapods, 2 zubat (rare now?), 2 tepig, lickitung, 2 mareep (same day). Just remembered, I also caught a manectric. Very surprised by that one.

    Where I've been; home and work.

    It's probably nothing but you never know.

    EDIT: While writing this... a wild lapras appeared at a stop near me. 😶

    EDIT: It's not near any large body of water but the stop itself is a fountain. This is amazing.

    submitted by /u/mythicaltimelord
    [link] [comments]

    Holy sh*t a wild Gible?!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    I was playing around with the new buddy adventure mode and when I backed out a Gible popped up in the overworld. I was so shook only to found out it was my buddy (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

    But I shouldn't be complaining because I hatched a Gible, and even while the double hatch candy was active :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/dM1lAZF

    submitted by /u/maxwillemsen_
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can get your battle heart by entering a leader battle with your buddy and instantly surrendering

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Means you can get get an extra "instant" heart if you're trying to cycle through 20 buddies as fast as possible each day.

    Berry+Play+Battle+Photo = 4 daily = Best in 75 days

    submitted by /u/bjardd
    [link] [comments]

    Deoxys is Disappointed

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Deoxys I was playing around with the new buddy system and placed my Deoxys on the table expecting it to become smaller. Spoiler: it did NOT.

    submitted by /u/awkweirdaf
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Pokémon you hatch should have bonuses towards buddy progression.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    It just makes sense. The hatched Pokémon would have a stronger attachment to it's trainer making bonding with your buddy much easier. Maybe by reducing distance or berries needed or starting off at a slightly higher buddy level than base. Just the first thing that came into my head with this new update.

    submitted by /u/thekamikazepigeon
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go in Cuba?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    I am in Cuba for the next week or so and was hoping to pick up a couple of regionals while I was here. I am staying in a resort outside of Veraderro, and I have internet connection. However, this connection doesn't seem to support pokemon go. I am wondering if anyone that's been to Cuba knows anyway to get around this or if there is better internet in Veraderro or even in Havana? I don't want to turn on my data because it's 6 bucks a Mb, which is a little too much for me. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/zoidburg21
    [link] [comments]

    Did PoGo really lower walk speed to the point of not counting bike distance?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    I read in a comment on a different subreddit that Pokemon Go had lowered the maximum walking speed so that it no longer tracked bike distance. Since I got this from a Reddit comment on an unrelated subreddit, I'm not sure if that was entirely true. Can someone please clarify this?

    submitted by /u/ty0103
    [link] [comments]

    My 8-bit experience

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/3mBTvDK After the update this happend when collecting a field research.

    Playing on an iPhone 8.

    Nice bug don't you think? :-)

    submitted by /u/tyra99
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw a new update in the App Store which fixes the 0*, 1* etc search glitch

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:49 AM PST

    I'm in the UK and I saw this update just now, so maybe it's live for all regions? I'm just happy it was resolved quickly, and before double transfer candy mini event

    submitted by /u/KimF29
    [link] [comments]

    New egg groups

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Hey so we know that earlier these week there was a shake up in the egg group so I was wondering now that's it's been a couple of days if anyone has a list of what is in what eggs now?

    submitted by /u/DominusOmega
    [link] [comments]

    Question about shiny rate.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    So how does the shiny rate work exactly? Is it different for every player? Does the number of Pokémon you catch between instances have anything to do with it? Both my girlfriend and myself play everyday, but she finds a hell of a lot more shinies, (shinys?), than I do and much more frequently too. Granted she does get around more on foot than I do. I'm not at all bothered by having less shiny Pokémon than my friends and them spawning less for me, I'm just merely curious as to what the process is if there is one.

    submitted by /u/doofdriver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment