• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Pokémon GO - So i saw this pair on the shop...

    Pokémon GO - So i saw this pair on the shop...


    So i saw this pair on the shop...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:43 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/DvQ31w2.jpg

    • Mommy! can i get this one? Can i?
    • No, we have berries at home.

    At home: Nanab berries.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    I can't stop trying to catch my buddy

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Whether it's my unquenchable thirst for Bagon candies or my razor sharp instincts as a trainer, I cannot stop tapping on my little blue friend every time I open the game. I'm not sure how much longer this will last, but needless to say I'm concerned.

    submitted by /u/AyebruhamLincoln
    [link] [comments]

    Teen thought I was stupid and not trying to catch Mewtwo while he was my buddy.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    So I was in the bus and playing Pokémon, Mewtwo is my buddy. This teen looked at my screen and proceed to tell his friends that adults are stupid, they think they know game but don't know anything. He told them there's a wild Mewtwo in my screen and I prefer to catch abra.

    When he figures this out he'll feel very stupid lol

    submitted by /u/Pink_Sylvie
    [link] [comments]

    absolute unit

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Apparently the massive Pokemon and the legendaries are doing strange things with the new buddy system, so I made Kyogre my buddy to see what would happen - in awe of the size of this lad, player for scale.

    edit: nvm the link didn't work, imgur has failed me

    edit 2: http://imgur.com/gallery/pw5u6Zi maybe this works?

    submitted by /u/aloeamethyst
    [link] [comments]

    A lifetime of luck - Diglett Heaven

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    So I have caught a lot of pokemon over the last few days and not seen any Shinys (which is fine, I've had plenty of luck prior to that).

    I arrive at home and there is a single Diglett out the front of my house. I click on it and to my shock and surprise, it's a shiny!! I'm so excited, I start messaging my Pokemon Go playing friends once I am inside.

    20 minutes later I turn the game back on and two pokemon have spawned - a Meditite and an Alolan Diglett. I proceeded to catch the Meditite, click on the Alolan Diglett and...

    WTF ANOTHER SHINY!

    Never having seen a shiny Diglett before and then suddenly getting both versions in the space of 3 Pokemon. I don't think I'll ever be so lucky again in my life!

    Here is the Journal Entries

    and Here is the two of them Shining Away

    submitted by /u/kaskade2
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite Shiny thus far!!!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/noPo7F7

    Girlfriend probably gonna trade herself this when I fall asleep.

    Not sure if I should evolve it. Lopunny isn't as cute :)

    Is this a community event shiny? I feel like the shiny rates are higher these days!

    submitted by /u/Vestigexx
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else not like the Buddy Adventure update?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    OK so hear me out! I love the fact that your buddy follows you on the map and the Pokémon-amie like features. They're super cute and give the buddy a little more depth.

    What I don't like is having to feed it every 3 hours just to get candies for walking. The mechanic makes total sense but I just don't have enough Pokéstops near me and time on my hands to enjoy it.

    I also use my berries for other things. I have a gym near me that I take when I get the time and every time I put a Pokémon there, it stays for a couple of days so I feed it Razz berries and Nanab berries to get stardust. I use my Pinap berries to help evolve Pokémon to fill up my Pokédex. I'm constantly out of berries and I don't spin enough Pokéstops to really stock up all the time.

    I guess I have to miss out on Stardust/Candies. :(

    Edit: Never mind. I'm stupid. I thought hearts and candy worked the same way. I'm glad to know that I don't have to use it.

    submitted by /u/MichiiBee
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas boxes

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    So the new winter boxes are available in the shop.

    20 raid passes

    5 super incubators

    3 star pieces

    3 lucky eggs

    Now let's compare that to 2018 winter boxes.

    14 raid passes

    12 super incubators

    10 star pieces

    10 lucky eggs

    So apparently 6 extra raid passes is the equivalent of 21 other items?

    submitted by /u/Mikmans
    [link] [comments]

    What do we think of the new egg pool in the game??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    I personally like it! It's not the best but it is better than before!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/bkOvhT6

    submitted by /u/skycaster15
    [link] [comments]

    Well played, Niantic.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    I'm a little salty, but least they're keeping the Latias cannon relevant in the new buddy system.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Stb4scy

    submitted by /u/AnActualDemon
    [link] [comments]

    How to feed your buddy

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:37 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of posts on here about people struggling to feed their buddy (missing throws etc). I've had no trouble with mine so I thought I'd share my technique- I've been feeding mine by holding on to it and dragging it, when you reach their mouth it vibrates and takes the treat. No throwing involved!

    Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/Buell247
    [link] [comments]

    [Photo] Best Buddy Ribbon on Loading Screen

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:19 AM PST

    Okay so I was getting on and noticed that pikachu on the loading screen has a ribbon, and I swear I didn't know this before and thought it was so cool because pikachu has a hat, and a ribbon so that's very epic... that is the best buddy ribbon right?

    submitted by /u/PoppingPaulyPop
    [link] [comments]

    Slaking in map is unexpected

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    So I tried out the new buddy mechanic with my boy Chad(slaking) since he's always in the "Draw me like one of your French girls" pose, so I never imagined him walking until this update, but I did NOT expect him to walk like this https://imgur.com/gallery/hYBryjB Slaking is a gorilla to me now and you cannot prove me otherwise

    submitted by /u/DaviAxe
    [link] [comments]

    0 to Gold in one sitting. Please, somebody release our Lord Bidoof.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    If you live near here, please - somebody release our Lord Bidoof.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/5eVZwxf

    submitted by /u/RSN_Primordas
    [link] [comments]

    More mime jr?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Did they change the Mime jr. rates? It took me months to get my first one and now since the eggs changed I already got two in two days... Or am I just lucky?

    submitted by /u/Aglardes
    [link] [comments]

    I think today was my lucky day! First shiny I hatched in the game and it’s a perfect one!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I got, like, 6 shinies since I began playing this year, but never had one from a hatched egg. I was already very happy to finally have the Smoochum/Jynx line in my Pokédex, but to my surprise, she has perfect IVs! Now I'm thinking about making it my new buddy 🥳

    submitted by /u/OrdemNaCela
    [link] [comments]

    PSA - If you're having trouble getting AR to work with your buddy, disable AR+ in settings.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Did this and now I can play with and take snapshots with my buddy. Previously the game would just close when it tried to enter AR.

    Samsung Galaxy S10+ on Android 10

    submitted by /u/djjoshchambers
    [link] [comments]

    The World’s First Pokémon GO Specialty Store Just Opened in Tokyo.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    [Question] Poffin - want to make sure i'm not missing anything.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:56 AM PST

    according to this article - https://www.millenium.us.org/guide/10122.html

    a poffin makes your buddy appear on screen for 6 hours.
    feeding 3 berries will make the buddy happy and make him appear on the screen for 3 hours.
    after 3 hours, feed it 3 more berries to get 3 more hours for a total of 6 hours (same as a poffin).
    so i can get 6 hours of on-screen buddy time by feeding 6 berries, or spending 100 coins, right?

    anyone think that 6 berries is a way better deal than 100 coins? or am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/pgojedi
    [link] [comments]

    Love the new buddy adventure mode!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    With the addition of the new buddy adventure mode I have finally achieved my goal of simply coexisting with my shiny Groudon. There's a kind of novelty that comes with walking alongside a legendary behemoth.

    submitted by /u/Arjy89
    [link] [comments]

    My battery life is through the roof!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Buddy update dramatically increased the battery life for most 6.0.1 Androids and lower.

    Seeing as we can't play the game and all.

    submitted by /u/maxwellbear
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and Cons of the Buddy system.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    As you may know, the buddy system just came out. I like it a lot, but think there is some room for improvement. I made this list to either clarify things, introduce people to it, or maybe help someone figure out whether they like it or not. Here we go.

    PROS

    - It's adorable. There is no way to get around that. Seeing a little happy Pokemon running around is so fun.

    - It's awesome at the same time. If your buddy is a Legendary or something, you can act cool and let your Groudon intimidate any level 4 trainers within 100 miles.

    - More interaction. It feels like there is more stuff to do and have fun with, without feeling like a checklist. It gives the pokemon more personality than they have ever had.

    - The system is pretty straight forward. The meter for hunger is front and center at all times, making it easy to read. Also the Pokemon tells you what it wants to do.

    - You can save progress! No more debating whether or not changing your buddy to this other pokemon you need candies for! Who cares, now you can pick up where you left off immediately without any progress or distance walked lost!

    CONS (Disclaimer: the system is in early phases, so this will probably change in the future.)

    - Say goodbye to your berries. No kidding, the hunger meter depletes pretty fast. You have to constantly feed them or else they go back in the Pokeball. To get them out is another 5 berries.

    - The only time you can quick feed is when the pokemon is "asleep" as I call it. So basically you can't just go to the menu and hit "feed", you have to go through the whole AR, berry select, throwing, and exiting process. It's a pain.

    - Walking is no longer a priority, and now it feels more like it doesn't exist. The bar isn't obvious, and i have to scroll all the way down the buddy menu to see how far I've walked. Since this was to whole point of the buddy system for so long, I don't like how it got shunned.

    - Sometimes you buddy guns it to the horizon and just oh well. Better wait for it to run all the way back.

    thanks for coming to my ted talk

    submitted by /u/pikachoo657
    [link] [comments]

    AR Awesomeness

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    So I've started to really get into the AR photo mode of Pokemon Go, even started an Instagram account where I share them along with some Pokemon trivia. I'm trying to gain a following so if you're into PokemonAR photography feel free to give me a follow: https://www.instagram.com/creasmanonthego/

    submitted by /u/MtSilverHermit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment