• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Pokémon GO - I FINALLY COMPLETED THE KANTO DEX!!!

    Pokémon GO - I FINALLY COMPLETED THE KANTO DEX!!!


    I FINALLY COMPLETED THE KANTO DEX!!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:20 AM PST

    It's a been a long since launch journey, but my main goal was to catch all the gen 1 and I finally did it!!!

    The last one I had to get was zapados, and last night thanks to the research quests I finally got it! I just had to share it with all of you!

    submitted by /u/PORTAJOHNATRON
    [link] [comments]

    Mewtwo is fed up with his current relationship

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/2Ux1z87.jpg

    Since the new Shared Buddy Adventure just came out, I wanted to try it out a little bit and I created the following AR shot.

    submitted by /u/Jow_nathan
    [link] [comments]

    New Angry Blissey added?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/FLahzQj.jpg

    Found this while I was in the holidays at Bali.. perhaps people kept taking her berries/eggs?

    submitted by /u/ScaredDecision
    [link] [comments]

    finally joined the level 40 club!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    and had my og vaporeon as my buddy too so the timing was nostalgic!

    pic

    submitted by /u/kimkardashianstears
    [link] [comments]

    *Screams in research breakthrough!!!!*

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    Caught a super cute boy right after my exam, I didn't even know this existed!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    I was on my way home after an exam and tapped a pokemon I didnt even initially identify, my mind was blown! Totally in love with the little shiny guy!

    It would've been interesting to see him with blue balls though but I guess you can't have everything in life, still super happy and thought I'd share :)

    https://imgur.com/a/LsxVaCV

    submitted by /u/LocusStandi
    [link] [comments]

    My eggs did the nice thing

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/AU4o1bM

    We did it, gamers.

    It took me about a month to gather the 10 km eggs, so I'm glad the distance counter didn't skip the magical number!

    Edit: link correction

    submitted by /u/LagrangeJames
    [link] [comments]

    Finally went to get my Milotic

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    I asked my friend to trade me a feebas so I can get my last candy but then this happened. Oh well I guess I'm walking another 20k

    submitted by /u/Frankmenistan
    [link] [comments]

    I knew this had to be done when the new Buddy Adventure feature was released

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    I found the missing piece! These 2 were made for each other and I'm happy to reunite them. I dont have a favorite. I love them both. Equally. The same. No favorites.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/GametAQ Like I said, sometimes it takes a team to be perfect.

    That being said, they both have strengths. They are just.... different.

    submitted by /u/iseeyoud00d
    [link] [comments]

    "Why do *they* get a treat???"

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/z9zILDZ

    I think our pupper was a bit jelly of my Pokemon GO buddy! "Bungee", our deaf blue heeler, is a very loving and energetic pup. He rarely sits still and only understands a few hand gesture commands, so I was shocked when I tried to get a shot of Hydreigon above him. Not only did he sit still, but he looked like he was posing for me! Somepup got his own treats for being such a good boy! ♥️🥰🐶

    submitted by /u/jbjacoby
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever expect Eevee to have full voice like Pikachu?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    The thought came to me while discussing about eevees today and one topic is that how come we havent seen the adorable little floof have its voice like in Let's Go and SW/SH, instead we have its generic cry?

    We do have Pikachu saying Pikachu, and I think it would be neato to see eevee do the same thing, even when it gets lots of affection.

    (Niantic plz)

    submitted by /u/XenoGenicYT
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy, Metagross, was glitching out a bit, so I added the appropriate sfx

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Freezing everytime I click a pokemon

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    This new update broke the game in some ways. Whenever I click on a pokemon, the game just freezes and I have to close it out. Also, whenever I go into AR+ mode, the screen just goes black and once again I have to close it out.

    submitted by /u/TheRealHuntAndRob
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty with New Buddy Feature

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:07 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing any difficulty getting their buddy to even pop out with the AR feature? I have a phone with a good camera, it never seems to work, or it rarely does.

    Anyone else having trouble? And if you were, how did you overcome it?

    submitted by /u/kathuhrin
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go players should get waypoint edits in Wayfarer

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    It makes very little sense to me that only ingress players get the chance to move waypoints. Because, there are lots of waypoints in my area that are in the wrong place, and it's annoying to not be able to move them to the right place, especially when there's good nominations in the same L17 S2 cell as them that, when submitted, will be blocked by the waypoint that's in the wrong place.

    There's also information on some local waypoints that are just inaccurate. There's buildings in the town that were built in like 1850, but are marked as 250 years old. Weird inaccuracies like that. And it would be nice to take better pictures of some local places. And update the name when the name of a place changes. Or if a building got repainted a different colour, being able to update the image would be a good thing for playability.

    submitted by /u/lrcomedx
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Caught my First Shundo Tonight!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Was with my fiance tonight walking around in Lexington and we decided to do a three star raid before we left, and lo and behold this golden bird popped up for me. I've never encountered any kind of shiny from a raid or field research before so I was already really surprised, and then I checked the appraisal! She's got air slash and sky attack for moves, any use for her or is she more of a trophy at this point?

    https://imgur.com/a/2w4YbNm

    submitted by /u/SkylarShankman
    [link] [comments]

    Completed both Kanto and Jhoto dex

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Started as a casual player in 2016, dropped the game a few months after due to none of my friends wanting to keep playing. Ended picking it back up in early 2018 because my girlfriend wanted me to play with her. been playing since then and finally due to a stroke of luck managed to secure an unkown yesterday and a farfetchd today to round out both the kanto and jhoto dex.

    this is the first time ive ever completed a dex on any pokemon game, so thanks to all of my fellow trainers out there who helped me with this.

    i hope to be able to report back to yall someday when i get through gens 3-5!

    submitted by /u/ByTheRings
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people use lucky eggs when they are lvl 40??

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:33 AM PST

    I sometimes watch pokemon go youtubers and they are lvl 40 with a lucky egg on, if anyone can tell me why that would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Virtualgamer07
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use Camera...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Recently I can't seem to use the camera to take photos. Whenever I attempt to take one, the only thing that shows up is a black screen with text saying "Slowly look around a flat open area". I'm able to get in and out of the feature, so it's not frozen or anything, but whenever I try to use the camera it always has the same black screen and text. This is only something that has come about fairly recently.

    Surprisingly, I am still able to use photo mode with my buddy, which is working perfectly fine with no problems.

    I figured this is because I don't have ARCore as when I turn on AR+ mode in battles the black screen comes up too. However, my phone is a Huawei J6+ and it says it is incompatible. Is there any other app that will allow me to use the AR+ features in Pokémon Go, or is there a way to get back the original AR camera?

    submitted by /u/W_Anime
    [link] [comments]

    New egg pool (Some big absentees from 10k)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Lads , according to silphroad , a lot of pokemon have been removed from 10k egg pool .

    Below are some notable removals:

    Larvitar,Dratini,Bagon,Lapras,Aerodactyl,Riolu!

    As a rural player , I'm a bit gutted to see the likes of Larvitar,Dratini & Bagon being removed . But on a plus side we now have a better chance of hatching Gible & Deino. (given my luck , I'll be hatching Mawile after Mawile)

    Here is the new 10k egg pool :

    1. Mawile
    2. Feebas
    3. Absol
    4. Klink
    5. Golett
    6. Shinx
    7. Cranidos
    8. Shieldon
    9. Ferroseed
    10. Gible
    11. Litwick
    12. Deino

    A bit underwhelming innit ? what are your thoughts ?

    Edit 1: Riolu has been added to 7K eggs . Along with all the baby and alolan pokemon . sigh!!

    Edit 2 : A shit ton of pokemon are removed from 2k and 5k egg pools as well. (A total of 90 pokemon have been removed!)

    2-km Removals 5-km Removals 10-km Removals
    Bulbasaur ,Charmander, Squirtle, Abra Machop ,Shellder, Gastly ,Krabby Chikorita ,Cyndaquil ,Totodile ,Pichu Cleffa, Igglybuff ,Togepi ,Misdreavus Swinub, Smoochum ,Treecko ,Torchic Mudkip ,Poochyena ,Makuhita ,Aron Meditite, Spoink ,Kricketot ,Bonsly Pidove Sandshrew,Nosepass ,Psyduck Trapinch ,Growlithe,Cacnea, Magnemite Shuppet, Seel, Duskull, Onix ,Wynaut ,Lickitung ,Snorunt ,Rhyhorn Budew ,Tangela ,Combee, Horsea Drifloon, Omanyte, Buneary ,Kabuto Glameow ,Mareep ,Stunky, Yanma Bronzor ,Murkrow, Hippopotas Pineco Finneon,Shuckle, Mantyke Sneasel Snover ,Houndour ,Blitzle, Tyrogue Drilbur ,Smoochum ,Foongus Elekid Lotad ,Magby, Azurill Lapras ,Porygon ,Aerodactyl, Dratini Larvitar ,Ralts ,Slakoth, Nincada ,Sableye Bagon, Beldum ,Chingling ,Happiny Munchlax, Riolu

    New Egg distances

    credits:thesilphroad.com

    submitted by /u/chaitu1204
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy Issue

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    So recently in the budsy update we can now feed our pokemon with berrys to increase friendahip and atuff and thats a great idea but, when we catch a wild pokemon we can choose if we want AR or the weather grass biome behind so why cant we feed our buddies with that environment aswell? I personally feel so uncomfortable feeding my garchomp with my camera in public like bus and stuff...

    I'm afraid one day I will get a really bad cenario

    submitted by /u/Shizukiii
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes each time i try to load the new pokemon buddy feature

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Anyone else having this issue?

    I to press play on the Pokemon buddy screen and then press "ok" to make sure your in a safe location and then when i tap "ok" on the find a flat surface screen the game just crashes/closes completely.

    Edit: I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S10 and have never had any issues before with the game. I have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the game as well, nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/simcha1293
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Lugia

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:28 AM PST

    The first ever Lugia I encounter in PoGo is a shiny. I can't believe my luck. 80%. Dragon Tail HP. Not the best move set, but it's fine, it's still crazy.

    https://i.imgur.com/XWUMq8H.jpg

    submitted by /u/Isak0336
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment