• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So, I was traveling and opened Pokémon GO. Found this treasure of a Poke’stop.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Seriously, that was by far the funniest thing and I was not expecting it.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pAk4enM

    submitted by /u/PunnyHoomans
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon GO Updates what we need badly!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    Shortcut buttons to send and open gifts and main screen egg hatching indicator.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/31NsxEq

    submitted by /u/nikdikpik
    [link] [comments]

    Go home Metagross, you're drunk.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Muk wasn't getting any berries so he improvised

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/fhTF5Jk

    A glitch when I clicked on a local gym that merged all the pokemon inside together and got a screenshot at the right time.

    submitted by /u/Bistoleum
    [link] [comments]

    AR Idea: Fishing

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    What if we could go fishing in Pokemon Go near lakes, rivers, beaches, etc.? You walk up to the water's edge, pogo prompts you to turn on AR, and you get a fishing rod. You swipe to throw the hook out, and "spin" a reel to catch. I know its not in the spirit of the game to be able to sit in one spot and farm pokemon, but Niantic could: limit the number of pokemon you can fish in a day, or introduce lures/bait as an item that would be single-use, making you have to walk and spin stops to fish anyways. i think it could be a really fun way to use AR.

    submitted by /u/lefebvre636
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Eeveelutions squad!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    As I was attending the Lugia and Ho-Ho raid weekend, I noticed a gym that was almost full with shiny Eeveelutions from people I've never met before.

    I thought I should continue the tradition and add my Shiny flower crown Eevee to the Shiny Eeveelutions Squad.

    A shame there was no Glaceon or Jolteon for the finishing touch, but it did gave me a big smile today!

    submitted by /u/RazorCatGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Tier 5 Raid Weekend Events need to have a raid hour or boosted rates.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    (I.e Lugia and Ho-oh) Live in a fairly busy English City and the raids for tier 5 have been so few and far between nobody is out.

    submitted by /u/pepilecube
    [link] [comments]

    �� Complete buddy system guide! (Dec 2019) ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Sections of guide (The titles of sections are in caps lock within the guide, but are capitalized normally here for easier reading, and each post is separated with hyphens):

    • Suggestions for Niantic

    -----------

    • Warning on buddy mood and hunger bar
    • Why increase a Pokémon's buddy level or play with them?

    -----------

    • 💕 Maximum mood 💕

    -----------

    • How to increase a buddy's level and what those award

    -----------

    • Poffins
    • Bonus: Interacting with buddy on the play screen for snapshots
    • Additional notes, information I would like to find out, and collection of NTS's

    -----------

    • Sources used

    Note I'm not a tactical player, just a for-fun player, so there are many tactical aspects I may skip over just because I didn't think of them. Feel free to leave notes in the comments and I'll credit you and add them to this post. (Also feel free to point out typos or any other kind of error!)

    NTS just means "Note to self" and I would like to test some things or get the info debunked or confirmed by someone else before removing the "NTS" notation. Hopefully I can cross this paragraph off and have all NTS's removed within a week.

    Also, give me a few (or several) minutes to add all parts to this post. I only just discovered there's a post length limit, so I will add the sections as additional comments. Please excuse me if I chose the wrong flair. There's no Guide flair, and Discussion seemed the closest.

    submitted by /u/T_rexan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else constantly think their buddy is a wild Pokémon? ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Every time I load up the game I'm like 'oh there's a wild Tyranitar' and then realise that it's just my buddy 😂😂

    submitted by /u/lordsaqib
    [link] [comments]

    Wild deino!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    I found a wild Deino today!

    I live in an area with few rare spawns, so this was huge! Now I just need some rare candy :) Have anyone here found a wild one yet? Because if assume they are as rare as gible.

    submitted by /u/BoomBlade101
    [link] [comments]

    We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/5k2lATv.png

    Was playing around with the new buddy system now that you have incentives for walking the same mon long term. Found some awesome ones like latios who flies way up high and Slaking who runs around like a gorilla at sho king speed, but none of them beat this gargantuan pink boi.

    submitted by /u/DM_to_the_stars
    [link] [comments]

    "The tutorial must be completed by using Berries before you can use this item"

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:31 AM PST

    I have this little problem, my buddy won't accept candies, it says "The tutorial must be completed by using Berries before you can use this item". I don't know where i can find that tutorial, so can you help me please?

    submitted by /u/The_Botrnec
    [link] [comments]

    Other ways to give player poffins

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Basically alternatives to buying them from the store. They could be given as rewards from raids, GO Rocket battles done with your buddy, field research tasks and breakthroughs, PvP battles and special research rewards. Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/alishak1999
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player after 2 years, please help.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:59 AM PST

    Noticed all the new pokemon and high CP (20k?). My current best is a 3k Dragonite which seems nothing compared to what the top players have. Can anyone fill me in on what are the best pokemon now and are 3 star rated pokemon still the best to invest powder on.

    submitted by /u/lafietafie
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, i need help again this time choosing which evolution should i make my 4* Eevee into.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    I currently already have vaporeon, jolteon, umbreon and flareon. Im not sure which to make my 4* next because of course i want to use it to its maximum ability.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/4edCiW3

    submitted by /u/BryannnBT
    [link] [comments]

    What a week

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    While I recently had the feeling that I do not make any progress in completing my pokedex that view changed a bit this week:

    Got in two eggs back to back my first Gible and my first Riolu. Then I captured my first Deinos in the wild and now I have finally gotten a task for Spinda (I almost did not believe that this quest even existed).

    So, let's hope my lucky streak continous a bit ;-)

    submitted by /u/Killfetzer
    [link] [comments]

    To Purify or not to Purify, that is the question

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Here she is.

    I don't really understand the whole evil VS purified thing still (I started playing the first summer it came out, then lost access to my account and only recently started playing again) but I do know purifying them changes things, so should I keep her the way she is?

    submitted by /u/mychooper
    [link] [comments]

    Incredibly jealous of my gf

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/JYbfI91.jpg

    Traded her this guy because she didn't have one at first and I happened to hatch my second. Didn't realize that this would happen at all… I'm pretty jealous to say the least

    submitted by /u/Cobeyswiss
    [link] [comments]

    I have been waiting for this day since I was 3 years old, I completed my KANTO DEX!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I've been missing the 3 birds for a few months now after not play it for a few years, got Articuno and Zapdos with the research breakthrough a few weeks ago, and just got the last piece to the puzzle with a moltres!!!!

    Oh yeah, and he's SHINY!

    not the best achievement of course but after playing countless games (and having a squirtle tattooed on my arm) I am so proud to have caught the original 151!

    submitted by /u/Reemus_vapes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment