• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Niantic, Can we get at least one more infinite incubator?

    Pokémon GO - Niantic, Can we get at least one more infinite incubator?


    Niantic, Can we get at least one more infinite incubator?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    This game has been out for awhile and with the introduction of team change for a cost. I know this probably has been asked or stated before, but can you do the same for one more infinite incubator? Maybe 1000 coins or something reasonable. Also the ability to delete eggs would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Runninbull
    [link] [comments]

    It's all fun and games until a Magcargo spawns in your house...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/hXazSrI.jpg

    You're wondering how nice it would be to live in a world with Pokémon? This is how nice. Having to be afraid that a lump of sentient lava (Which is 18.000 °F according to the pokédex) will just wander in your house.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    My pride and joy: 4* Vaporeon!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:08 PM PST

    (http://imgur.com/gallery/QFPxbA8)

    Starting to think I'm one of the only people that didn't hate eight weeks of flower crown eevee

    submitted by /u/kestrelg23
    [link] [comments]

    Just Really Started to Understand Pokemon, Caught a Shiny in Go

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Literally about three days ago I first learned what a shiny really was. I had heard the term few times but didn't really get it.

    Decided to look it up and start actually caring about the game (I started playing through Pokemon Black recently) and I found the definition.

    Anyway, one my way home, stop by a pokestops and use all but the last of my pokeballs when I see a Sneasel. I click on it and it shows up as a completely different color.

    I doofed and was confused and tried to catch it. It was much harder to catch. I used up everything I had.

    I exited out of the battle and kept staring at the sprite like, "why are you a different color?"

    Then it dawns on me. So I spend the next ten minutes at the pokestops grabbing balls and throwing them. Eventually caught it.

    Anyway. Just thought I'd share since I don't have anyone else to share this with.

    submitted by /u/IamMythHunter
    [link] [comments]

    This uh.. Pokestop.. 'Higher Daddy... HIGHER!'

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/176kvDg

    Kids harass their parents relentlessly to push them on the swings. The never ending nagging will either result in screams of delight or tears...

    submitted by /u/drpopkorne
    [link] [comments]

    I guess planking is back?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/YJmpQPz opened the game and clicked on a gym and some weird stuff started happening. Looks like planking is becoming popular again.

    submitted by /u/-wraith
    [link] [comments]

    They do exist!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/Fqa3XLu

    I've been pretty tired of getting really bad Shadow Pokemon so it felt really good to get a perfect Shadow!

    submitted by /u/alecjt85
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    After all these years, the hard work paid off!

    https://imgur.com/a/NhXvJaS

    submitted by /u/4F0ur
    [link] [comments]

    Loving this event!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    After the duds of friend fest and the rocket thing, this one is actually super great! So many rare pokemon!!

    submitted by /u/JustyUekiTylor
    [link] [comments]

    So close!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Was about to go to sleep and decided to check my phone and this little guy popped up!

    https://i.imgur.com/WCj5WrP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    submitted by /u/undergroundgandalf
    [link] [comments]

    Praying for a Gible!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    9 10k eggs

    I've been waiting for two months, collecting 10k eggs and I've finally made it. A full set of 10k eggs... now if the RNG Gods are nice I'll get a Gible!! I can only hope

    submitted by /u/BiiigC
    [link] [comments]

    Solo’d a 3 Star Raid today!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    For some reason I can't post a pic, but I did a Machamp 3 star raid alone today and that was the first time I've been able to do a 3 star by myself!!

    I'm a new level 36. It took me 4 tries, but I did it!! I got so close on the first 2, I knew I could do it if I just found the right combination. So I kept trying and beat it!!

    I'm super excited about it and needed to share it, thanks for reading 😁

    submitted by /u/bethdefying
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Britannia

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Casually sending gifts to all my random friends then I accidently sent a Strategic WW2 Bunker Position (Pokestop gift) to a random German I just added for gift sharing.... StrategicPhoto

    submitted by /u/dirtyaccomplice
    [link] [comments]

    Timer on new stop reset

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I came to Key West two and half years ago and now all stops appear as never spun. What is the reset time for that?

    submitted by /u/brownsfan125
    [link] [comments]

    My first event Burmy was shiny (and male!)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:54 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/HGdCmLg

    Promptly evolved him. I NEVER have luck with new event shinies so this is super exciting.

    submitted by /u/flanatee
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I got lucky!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:21 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tY8Sk4R

    I was wondering if I should wait for its community day or just evolve it right now. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Nicolcfc99
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a simple, easy to understand type effectiveness infographic / chart?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:43 AM PST

    Hi All

    Does anybody have a good, simple, easy to understand infographic on what types are best against what types in battle?

    Specifically i'm looking for what ones are super-effective, weak to and resist.

    I'm looking for this because i have realized that i do not understand enough about types to be able to do good in the team rocket leader battles.

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/danbywinby
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a damage calculator

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:43 AM PST

    For example, Can I calculate whether my ⑮⑮⑮Roserade of lvl30 ranks up more damage then my ⑪⑬⑥Leafeon of lvl35?

    submitted by /u/nickruesen
    [link] [comments]

    Boosted shiny rates or just incredible luck?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    I caught three shinies today within about 15 minutes of each other! They were all at the same pokestop (with a magnetic lure), and the last two were actually back-to-back (which is normally a 00.04% chance)!
    It was pretty surreal, let me tell you. Especially since I also caught a shiny Zigzagoon yesterday

    Have the shiny rates been boosted up to community day levels, or did I just get super lucky?

    Screeny from today

    Yesterday's news

    submitted by /u/Demenze
    [link] [comments]

    The luckiest day

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:20 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/SIuFoI0

    First, English is my second language, so sorry for bad English.

    I am known in my local community for catch a lot of shiny's, usually one per day, but today my day already started differently, I hatched an egg and came a shiny Trapinch (I already have 13), so on the bus going to college I captured my second Drifloon shiny, in the afternoon when I was heading towards my bus stop I got my third Koffing shiny, on the bus coming home I got a Gligar and a Horsea shiny with a difference of almost 15 minutes. I'm still looking at my phone and not believing today.

    submitted by /u/Morgrave16
    [link] [comments]

    I spent a week in Tokyo

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    I spent a full week in Tokyo and I don't think I've ever walked so much. The game was open as often as I could, but my battery died often :(

    All those eggs and no shinies. Nothing shiny caught either with my Go plus. Japan was amazing though!

    https://imgur.com/a/tB5m5kx

    submitted by /u/elocinardnassac
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny mawile

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    I caught a shiny mawile today and that was in a nut shell why this game is amazing. I was not able to play all day and just wanted to use yesterday's pass. Opened the ap an hour ago and saw a mawile raid thought would just do that to use the pass. When a shiny mawile appeared I couldn't believe it and felt so great. Thank god i had yesterday's pass!

    submitted by /u/Slowbhai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment