• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Pokémon GO - My wife's 2nd shiny ever, and it's a shundo

    Pokémon GO - My wife's 2nd shiny ever, and it's a shundo


    My wife's 2nd shiny ever, and it's a shundo

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Follow-up to previous reddit post (https://redd.it/e2j8o1), people wanted to see it evolved and after 9 days she got enough candy to make it happen! It's a beaut

    https://imgur.com/a/zBrE0pN

    Edit: relooking at it, this thing can't be more perfect than it is. Female (longer hair than males), XL size, XL height (both don't matter atm, but bigger is always better ;), and it even started with Dragon Tail/Surf as its moves w/o resets (arguably best defense moveset). Some god looked down upon her and found her worthy.

    submitted by /u/hotrod08
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest panic of my life

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Heading home, with my phone extremely low, catching random stuff to stockpile for evolutions, but then...http://imgur.com/gallery/4PRV0GH Never has my heart beat faster.

    submitted by /u/Devildeep
    [link] [comments]

    This event is amazing so far

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Apart from this amazing shiny that I didn't even know existed the Pokémon spawns are so much more diverse and better than usual. I'm glad they have this even cause I rarely see an of these Pokémon

    Edit: wow I'm completely blow away by how supportive you all are, honestly I was kinda worried to post because no one would care but this is probably most respectful comment section ever. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wunderboi00
    [link] [comments]

    A Battle between Sky and Sea, Digital Painting for Pokemon Go PVP Tournaments

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    I do monthly paintings for the competitive PVP scene and thought I'd share this one with ya'll as I'm confident it stands on it's own pretty well.

    https://i.redd.it/195ml26dvv241.png

    submitted by /u/Saidypoo
    [link] [comments]

    Really enjoying this event

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    I ended up catching a shiny wartortle in one of the raids and the variety of Pokemon is amazing, I found about 5 electabuzz in a 20 minute walk today. 10/10

    submitted by /u/MysteryMan6464
    [link] [comments]

    The best part about this event!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ubyXd40

    No but seriously, been trying to get them all ever since they came to pogo and it has been a difficult adventure trying to get them all!

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    So I just caught 3 shinies within an hour period and Im THRILLED!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    I came back to this game 2 weeks ago after few years, new account, new me, new mindset. Been having a lot of fun and seen other players get shinies. I was hoping that some day I'll get myself one shiny boi that I can feed berries :D

    So yesterday I went to take the dog out for late evening walk and THERE IT WAS!! A shiny onyx waiting to be caught! I was so happy when it stayed in my ball.

    I get back home and open PoGO to find another of those flying scorpions and think "eh whatever I'll get it for the candies", but when I was going to chek its stats I noticed it had the shiny marker... BOOM Incert hearth attack here!

    It turns 00.00 and I get my weekly field research packet, not carin what pokemon it is going to be as I just got 2 shinies. I catch the Zappdos and go apraice it and incert another hearth attack IT IS SHINY TOO!

    Pictures of my soon to be fat from berries shinies! http://imgur.com/gallery/gvWiqan

    TL;DR Caught 3 shinies of which 2 were a complete suprise and almost got hearth attacks because of them...

    submitted by /u/OKOJA
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Shadow Meowth

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    I am not sure how I got this lucky, but decided to take on a team rocket leader (Cliff) after work today and ended up getting this guy as the reward! Not a bad day if you ask me.

    https://imgur.com/a/mjzgIZL

    submitted by /u/Vesuvius91
    [link] [comments]

    Spoofer ruining pokemon in my town

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    I live in a small village with around 5 gyms. Since a week a spoofer is kicking every gym emty and leaving them grey.
    Now he/she is kicking only out mystic and valor teams, so the spoofer is probably instinct. I get kicked out of all 5 gyms withing 10minutes of taking them over myself. the timespan in which i get kicked out is around 5min which is way to quick if you play fair.

    My question if there is anyway to report this kind of behavour, because all I can find is a ban appeal request.
    I dont have a username of the spoofer since he/she is leaving the gyms empty.

    I hope there is something that i can do, since this is kinda ruining the game for me...

    Thanks for the help and will keep you guys updated.

    submitted by /u/Jerwinthatsme
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my 2 favourite shinies

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    So i havent gotten a shiny since 20th of october. Today i thought maybe i can get a shiny charmeleon from a raid, and i did! After thqt i open scyther and it was a shiny! I hope everyone is getting their starter shinies, now the only shiny i need is blastoise! Good luck to all of u trainers!

    submitted by /u/C_4xn
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Magmar or Electabuzz?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Can anyone confirm shiny Magmar or Electabuzz in the wild? Or is it only from hatching from eggs still?

    submitted by /u/arplud6
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever hundo pokemon! Not really a mon I was expecting to be a full 100%er, but I'm not complaining!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/hAs8fj3 Was purifying some pokemon for the research task that says "Purify 15 shadow pokemon." Now, me being a person that wants to conserve her stardust hates to spend a lot of it, but whatever. Fine. So, I'm going through my pokemon and transferring some I have no need for and then I get this shadow Porygon who isn't that strong (in my opinion) but when I checked it's appraisal, it looked decent. So, I purified it expecting it to be a not so good rating and boom-15/15/15 across the board! Maybe there is some good in shadow pokemon after all.

    submitted by /u/baconluver69
    [link] [comments]

    So, my Delibird asked me to let it out for the night...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/HpqFymO.jpg

    I woke up, and it was at the front door with these. When i asked what they were, it said "...Practice."

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me a little more about this raid day?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    I finally have a weekend off, and I'm excited to finally participate in a raid event, but I don't know what to expect.

    submitted by /u/Reah_Industries
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't missed a daily research task since Nov. 1 - I've gotten 5 Articuno and 1 Zapdos.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Just venting, I know it's just unlucky RNG! If someone has gotten 6 Articuno though, please post to make me feel better. XD

    submitted by /u/darkwings_darkwords
    [link] [comments]

    Should I power up my Groudon

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    I caught my first perfect IV. It happened to be a Groudon

    CP is 1764. Should I spend the stardust powering him up? It's only a Level 15-16. Mud shot/Solar Beam

    submitted by /u/Rjk214
    [link] [comments]

    Second account team?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    If id make a second account (my other is lvl 37 mystic) what team should i join? The same? Or a different one?

    Please give me tips and pro and contras :)

    submitted by /u/Everlasting_Mystery
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable AR?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    I want to disable AR completely. I've disabled AR+ but that's not doing what I want. I don't want to have to turn my phone to face a Pokemon. The game used to be how I wanted it. If anyone knows how to completely get rid of AR, your input would be very helpful!

    submitted by /u/ssbennet
    [link] [comments]

    Started an egg before work and walked 5.5 km at work. Open up the app and my egg is at .8 km. Does this happen often? What happened?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Adventure sync is on, it's just sort of disappointing it's something to look forward to when opening the app after a while.

    EDIT: Battery save mode was on so that's why it didn't work. Still disappointing but oh well.

    submitted by /u/WalrusNuggets10
    [link] [comments]

    Two full odds shinies within literally a minute

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/qj4ImIH

    So I went out today for a walk with my friend as the spawns seemed really fun. I opened a misdreavus and it was shiny. After the shock wore off I caught it and clicked on the sneasel that had just spawned and then screamed. I showed my friends. Then got punched

    imgur link

    submitted by /u/Daedrathell
    [link] [comments]

    What it’s like to have a Poké Ball Plus

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    What Eevee evolution should I get for community day?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Only have two available evolutions, haven't used the name tricks yet. I am wondering what I should evolve into in order to get last resort on them. Thanks in advance for helping!!

    submitted by /u/OneGoodB0y
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary pokemans

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    I haven't played for years and back the. Legendaries weren't even available. Got back into the game a few days ago and just caught an Articuno. Just curious if that's lucky or if they made them fairly straight forward to get?

    submitted by /u/LEGOPASTA2
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been finding Dragonairs in the wild

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Since the evolution event, which is great because I need Dratini candy for the cd. There have been other evolutions like Lairon and Haunters, but Dragonair is definirely the most useful!

    Is this event-related or have I been just lucky?

    submitted by /u/El_Veethorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment