• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Change the raid pass to be consumed when the raid starts instead of when entering the lobby.

    Pokémon GO - Change the raid pass to be consumed when the raid starts instead of when entering the lobby.


    Change the raid pass to be consumed when the raid starts instead of when entering the lobby.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    This way, people can join a lobby and wait/hope for someone to come by and join without wasting a raid pass first. This would be the easiest way to solve the issue of finding mates to raid in my opinion. No complex new mechanic, no new fancy graphics, just plain and simple. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/michi3mc
    [link] [comments]

    Always loved the tiny cheering duo.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/X7ZJHJd.jpg

    "And if you see a storm in the distance, let me tell you that there is only one proper way to ride the lightning: with a smile on your face, and cheering to the one at your side."

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry but i am sick of giving candy to my buddy....

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Quick treat takes over a minute and i forgot before i walk i miss the hearts for km walked.. why cant it just be tap to feed him? throwing was fun the first 3 times now its just a pain and not funny....

    submitted by /u/mortuus82
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Add Pokémon number in their profile and Search bar in the Pokédex

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I want to suggest 2 features in the game:

    1. The first is the Pokémon profile, please add the Pokédex number.
    2. The second one includes a search bar in the Pokédex screen. Right now it's very difficult to search a particular Pokémon there.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/josealvarezn
    [link] [comments]

    Feeding berries to my buddy be like...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:53 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/QQpcwkB

    I am tired of throwing berries at my Chandelure. A chandelier doesn't even have a mouth so my immersion is instantly broken.

    Today, I will feed berries to my MVP buddy, IRL Glameow. We met on route Old Apartment. I wasn't even walking through the tall grass, but he sword and shielded me by rushing out of a bush and letting out a furious screech attack. He was quite scraggly then, but as time has gone on, (and many Fancy Feast poffins with it) I reckon he is well on his way to putting on 50 lbs and turning into a formidable Purugly.

    Please be sure to feed your IRL buddy today.

    submitted by /u/exSKEUsme
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the newer Pokémon that have been released in the last 6 months, which ones are worth spending rare candy on for raid and battle purposes?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I have about 70 rare candies saved up and I'd like to spend them. I'm not sure which ones out of the new releases are particularly good in battles and raids. Does anyone have a good tip? Are you walking with any of these same Pokémon?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/launchpadmkquak
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go is using camera in the background?!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    My phone (mi 9 se) presented me this warning today https://ibb.co/QJw5TNT

    What is wrong with niantic? Why do they use my camera in the background?

    I didn't close the app while I was in ar mode or sth like that. So that can't be the reason.

    submitted by /u/henuahinge
    [link] [comments]

    The buddy update by far has been the best thing Niantic has added to Pokemon GO. Now I'm finally best buddies offically with my favorite Pokemon

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    This is more of a personal post but I really want to show the world my best buddy, Arctic the Eevee!

    Since before I could even read, Eevee was my favorite Pokemon. The only Pokemon in recent generations that now shares the spotlight as my "co-favorite" pokemon is Mimikyu. I'm so glad I finally for my Eevee get to be offical best buddies in Pokemon GO. I feel like the advertisement with the squirtle. I'm so happy!

    submitted by /u/ToxicLax
    [link] [comments]

    RIP. Tears. Regret. Accidentally evolved my shiny shadow Meowth. It had ALL the sentimental value- caught on my wedding day...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:32 AM PST

    So my husband and I got married last month. He has been an avid Pogo player since Day 1, and one of the first things he did after we started dating is introduce me to the game. I was hooked from the second I downloaded it, and am now two levels ahead lol...Almost Level 40! It's one of our favorite things to do together.

    We had a short overnight honeymoon in downtown Fort Worth and played Pogo for hours both days and had an absolute blast! We stayed at the historic Ashton hotel, so when I ended up catching a shiny shadow Meowth, I knew just what to name it- Ashton! I loved him so much! I ended up with three more shinies, much to my husband's chagrin, as he only got one shiny Kyogre from his research breakthrough, and he already had four of that shiny!

    Well today I popped a lucky egg cause I was becoming best friends with someone. I didn't want to waste the rest of the egg, so I was just evolving random things I had sitting around. AND I ACCIDENTALLY EVOLVED MY PRECIOUS ASHTON! NOW HE IS A BORING SHINY PERSIAN AND IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN!

    So my life is ruined.

    Thank you for following along on my emotional breakdown.

    ; P

    submitted by /u/lewjumpr
    [link] [comments]

    Excited Buddy & Adventure Sync

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Just wanted to see if anyone knew, I tend to check PoGo when I get home after working a full day using adventure sync so I tend to rack up quite a few KM. I just read that if your buddy is excited it recieves candy at a higher rate. If when I get home I quicky feed a poffin before it Syncs (or try!) should my accumulated candy gains take that into effect?? Garchomp is taking it's toll....

    submitted by /u/starrmanquik
    [link] [comments]

    Pokedex additions

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I wish Niantic would add variations of each monster in the pokedex. They already have male/female. But they should have a silhouette for a shiny (if one exists), a shadow and a purified.

    submitted by /u/pokengoaway
    [link] [comments]

    Counter for Giovanni’s Persian?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Everywhere I read it tells me to use a lucario for the counter, but I still don't have one.

    I've been told to use a machamp as a substitute but it doesn't seem possible.

    I have a level 35 100IV machamp with counter and cross chop but he gets wrecked almost immediately and only gets off one charged attack, and then Persian does hefty damage to whatever comes out next, which are also set up to be level 35 100 IV perfect counters.

    I'm not sure what else I can do as Persian seems unstoppable even with one of the best specimens you can use to counter it.

    Edit: Poliwrath and exploiting switches was the answer to my predicament, thank you for all of the suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Itherial
    [link] [comments]

    Why is a Pokemon's Battles Won shown only when fighting gyms?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    The versus Other Trainer and Pokemon screen when fighting the gyms pops up before each battle with the Battles Won number. Being able to see this number in each of my Pokemon's page and buddy pages would be great. I want to see my best fighters' numbers and battles I have done with other favorites.

    submitted by /u/Mei-Day_Parade
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please have a swipe feature to see the next trainer's Pokemon in a gym!?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    I keep pressing on the big ass Metagross when I tried to feed a damn Togepi next to it.

    I ended up feeding the Metagross 4 times by accident.

    Edit: Never mind. There is a swipe feature but it's not working properly and poorly design.

    Had to swipe above the Pokemon's head, where its CP is.

    submitted by /u/karoshi97
    [link] [comments]

    I’d say this was a successful first encounter with Arlo

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/N2FUjTk

    Been slowly building my rhyperior's and tyranitar to take on Arlo. Finally a good shadow pull!!

    submitted by /u/Shrickery
    [link] [comments]

    [ buddy ] [ swap ] what if I change buddy ? Do I need to start again?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Hey there!

    If I swap buddies e.g. Leafeon to Glaceon, will the level of friendship go back to zero with Leafeon and need to start again when Leafeon is my buddy again or it'll stays the same no matter I change buddies?

    Thx 4 help

    submitted by /u/cz385
    [link] [comments]

    Just hatched this baby...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    100%

    This is my second 100% IV Pokémon in this game... Happy day! 🤗

    submitted by /u/Zoomzoomzoom69
    [link] [comments]

    A 10 km hatch that wasn’t a Feebas!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/iK78dEo

    I've heard whispered legends that these can be acquired in the game. Looks like the legends are true after all! I'm thrilled, especially since the double hatch candy bonus is still going on.

    submitted by /u/biochrono79
    [link] [comments]

    Taking a Screenshot of your buddy question.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I know every night at midnight you can take a screenshot of any of your pokemon for a chance at Smeargle and you can also take a screenshot of your buddy for a heart.

    When you take a screenshot of your buddy for the heart, does that count towards a screenshot chance for Smeargle?

    submitted by /u/mikelopez23
    [link] [comments]

    armored mewtwo?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    I took a break last year because every time I ran out for errands, I'd be gone for hours trying to get gyms, raids, complete quests and stuff. My entire evening after work would just be driving around playing until bed time.

    Well, my niece and nephew got phones for Christmas so now we play together on the weekends and I'm SO BUMMED that I missed armored mewtwo. he looks so fucking cool. what do you think the odds are of him coming back to ex raids? :(

    submitted by /u/OrcsLivesMatter
    [link] [comments]

    After all this time I found this dude while I was sitting at toilet

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/9y5YNNd

    It was an interesting adventure trying to find you, you purple bitch.

    submitted by /u/Metal_Will_Never_Die
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment