• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or has it gotten REALLY hard to edit/change a Pokemon’s name in the new updates?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    To be clear, it's not that names aren't available. But that it's notoriously hard to click the damn pencil icon.

    submitted by /u/bpmillet
    [link] [comments]

    I found this extraordinary rare animal known as the duskound.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/pH17mKQ.jpg

    Seeing this creature caught me off-guard, I was like Woah look at this new Pokemon lol.

    submitted by /u/MrAnxietyOSRS
    [link] [comments]

    Xatu is finding it... difficult to have some rest.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:10 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/T6zeMEI.jpg

    "...Mom? Mom, are you awake?

    ...Mom?

    ...Mommy?

    ...Mom?

    ...Mommy, you awake?

    ...Mommy?

    ...Mom?

    ...Mama?

    ...Mommy, are you awake?"

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Why are 3 star raid so rare?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    All raids I ever see is 5, 2 and 1 star raids, occasionally a rare 4 star raid. Especially 5 stars are the worst raid and far the most common one. I can easyliy take down 1 and 2 star, but I really want to grind 3 stars. It's the highest raid I can solo, and the effort is almost always worth it. Not alot of people are playing in my area, so things like 4 and 5 star raids are out of the picture. Is anyone experience the same thing, because feeling like I haven't seen one since the New year??

    submitted by /u/The_Danish_Magnus
    [link] [comments]

    Twisty Nips (Slaking)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/2yr96Yw.jpg

    When I saw this I started laughing, too bad I don't know how to post it animated xD

    submitted by /u/MrAnxietyOSRS
    [link] [comments]

    If a Pokemon hits a ball straight back at you, your buddy will head butt it back at them again!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I just tried catching a shadow Wobbuffet and it smacked one of my throws right back at me. My buddy Litwick then popped up and knocked the ball right back at Wobbuffet and got a great throw. I caught the Wobbuffet.

    Hopefully someone who is actually good at throwing and timing can replicate it and record a video.

    submitted by /u/gnarlycharlie4u
    [link] [comments]

    Why are natural landmarks not eligible for pokestops?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I was reading on what is not eligible and apparently stuff like waterfalls or other natural landmarks arent suitable to be pokestops unless they have a plaque nearby.

    submitted by /u/Tiger_Robocop
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Shadow Pokémon

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/zKLpcVf

    So, I realize that I SHOULD purify these Pokémon. But quite frankly? I don't want to! Because I like them better AS shadows!

    Some of my favorites are:

    Absol-It looks cool!

    Delibird-Because I nicknamed mine Krampus.

    Poliwag-I purified mine awhile ago for a quest. I want another since it looks like it's trying too hard to be tough and failing horribly!

    Venomoth-.....This one is for personal reasons, okay?

    Anyway, that aside I wanna hear what everyone else's favorite shadows are! Is anyone else like me with shadows they refuse to purify, lol?

    submitted by /u/PunnyHoomans
    [link] [comments]

    It's a bit unusual that Niantic hasn't even announced the community day Pokemon let alone the special move

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Is it just me or is it taking a little long for there to be an announcement for community day? We are into the second week of January and we haven't heard nothing yet. I am not too worried about it I know they will eventually announce it but like doesn't the Pokemon get announced within the first week of the month? Or a few days after there has been a community day?

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    I'm peak

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:35 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/sGNSkFF.jpg

    It's all downhill from here and I'm ok with it :))

    submitted by /u/cledos
    [link] [comments]

    3 weeks since last Sinnoh stone, what's going on ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:02 AM PST

    I saw in an old post that 2 weeks without Sinnoh stone after pvp battle is 1 out of 10'000 chance. The last stone I've got was around mid December. Is there has been any changes about drop rate ?

    submitted by /u/4thMistaBullet
    [link] [comments]

    My 2020 Wish list

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    These are mostly QOL changes, some minor and some major, which I feel will improve the game for the majority. It's just my opinion and if you have a different opinion, feel free to share it in the comment section below.

    • A world map showing all gym, pokestop and raid locations like ingress intel map. People are already paying for this service from third-party apps/websites.
    • Show candy distance and egg hatching distance in UI on main screen.
    • Add an item or something to filter what pokemon we see first on nearby list. Like how it priorities pokemon you have never caught before as a silhouette.
    • Power up pokemon to max CP with one button like using rare candy.
    • Let us delete eggs and add bonus tenth slot for adventure sync eggs which guarantees a 10km egg if you walked 50km+ that week.
    • Show the odds for shinies and pokemon hatching from eggs, in-game.
    • Re-work TMs where it works like a wheel instead of it being 100% random. For example, my Groudon has solar beam but I want earthquake. When I use a charge TM, I could get fire blast or EQ. If I get fire blast, I should get EQ next, it shouldn't go back and fourth between fire blast and solar beam over and over again so I have to use 20 charge TMs to finally get EQ. I should just have to use 2 charge TMs at most to get the move that I want.
    • Raid passes should only be consumed when the raid battle starts. Not to enter the lobby.
    • Have outfits in shop where it can be only earned and not purchasable to show you worked hard for it, like the fisherman vest. I caught 300 big magikarp so why should I have to pay for something which I earned.
    • Introduce something like a prestige mode from Call Of Duty for hardcore XP grinders where you earn a cool medal when you reset to level 1 but you don't lose anything.
    • I know you can see overall time defended in a gym but can I see how long my pokemon lasted in a gym before being knocked out.
    • Notification who knocks me out of the gym every midnight at 12am. I can watch the gym being taken down and see him put his pokemon in anyway, you might as well tell us. (It's that nosey neighbour of mine)
    • Make it easier to send gifts to friends.
    • Add scroll bar to friend's list.
    • Add search commands in friend's list for good, great, ultra, best and lucky
    • Add option to auto delete friends who have not interacted with you for more than 7 days, 14 days, 1 month etc.
    • Show number on stacked quests
    • Show how many hearts to reach next buddy level.
    • Show emotion points and cool down timers for each buddy interaction.
    • Show timers for lures and team rocket battles.
    • Show S2 cell overlay when nominations pokestops.
    • Make buddy spin a pokestop or gym nearby, a little outside your radius.
    submitted by /u/Ebonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody and their dog are spoofing

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Niantic, are you ever going to make it impossible or at least harder to spoof in the game? Or at the very least ban known spoofers who are reported daily from a large amount of Trainers?

    And yes, there are even more spoofers now in 2020 than in 2019. Cheating is not ok, but Niantic doesn't seem to care at all.

    submitted by /u/Cumshooter_Jizz
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I received my weekly reward yesterday.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    I was on Pogo all day yesterday, playing at waiting for that screen to pop up. I know sometimes, at least for me, it pops up at weird times, so I was just waiting.

    I walked about 25km and hatched like 12 eggs so I was looking forward to the rewards, but I don't think I got them. Is there anyway to check if I got them or a reason why i didn't receive them?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kskskksksksksksks
    [link] [comments]

    Party Hat Pikachu

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    I started playing again about a week ago, and have caught several party hat pikachu, but now have 4 in my bag. None are particularly high IV and no shiny. Is it necessary to keep all of them, or should I only keep the highest IV (which is 57% on poke genie)?

    submitted by /u/mschlichting
    [link] [comments]

    What if: Kecleon

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    So you know how some people are complaining that Kecleon isn't in the game yet? Well what if he is, just invisible? So of you tap around your screen blindly you might find one some time.

    Now yes, I know this isn't the case, it would've been found in the code by now, but what if they did this when adding Kecleon? Again, yes, it would be annoying to have to just tap around blindly, but then they could incorporate your buddy. Let's say you have your buddy walking with you on the map and it all of a sudden walks over somewhere and signals you somehow, maybe with a speech bubble with an exclamation point "!", you tap where he is signalling you and poof, you're in an Kecleon encounter. I dunno, I think that could be an interesting and fun way to incorporate the Pokemon's ability and make use of the new updated buddy system.

    submitted by /u/JezzeJ
    [link] [comments]

    This lil guy will always space in my storage

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I always wanted a terrible buddy but didnt think I get one so perfect.

    https://i.imgur.com/EWUiVJh.jpg

    submitted by /u/johntana19
    [link] [comments]

    which eggs is elekid currently in?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    ive seen mixed answers on which eggs elekid is found in. some say 5km, some say 7km, some even say both. can anyone give me confirmation of which eggs elekid is currently in? thanks :D

    submitted by /u/paulydoregon
    [link] [comments]

    Login issues - Galaxy Note 10+

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    I've been trying 5o login since last night and I keep getting "unable to authenticate". Anyone else having this issue?

    EDIT - I had to sign out of Google play services and reboot my device and this resolved the issue.

    submitted by /u/Imfrikinbad
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    I updated the firmware on my Galaxy S10+ and now whenever I try to use AR the app crashes. Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/draco0562
    [link] [comments]

    Final 4

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    So I am finally down to only needing 4 Pokémon of the OG 151. Mewtwo, Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, and Kanghaskhan. I know Mewtwo is only available in raids and ex raids so I have to be patient for that day to come. My question is is it possible to get any of the other 3 living in North America? Are the still regional only? I have a few friends in Japan trying my luck with eggs is that even possible? Doesn't seem like it. Any help would be great

    submitted by /u/ChrisComp59
    [link] [comments]

    Lure Module Issues???

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I'm not able to add any lures when I go to Poké Stops.... the little white button doesn't show up. Is anyone else having this issue? I stopped playing Pokémon Go for a while and just re-downloaded it, so maybe this is a thing that's been happening? Or maybe not all Stops take modules now? 🤷‍♀️ My daughter was looking forward to getting a Leafeon and Glaceon and I can't figure out how 😢

    submitted by /u/kjacques90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment