• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No!!! Deino!!! (How AR+ handles luggage belts)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    With the fires in Australia it would be amazing if Niantic added Kangaskhan to spawn by using a special lure with proceeds going to help with the fires.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:06 PM PST

    With recent events they have shown that the ability to make a lure spawn exclusive Pokemon is built in. This could be a unique lure, mossy lure, or incense but by allowing the Australian exclusive to spawn it would draw attention to what's happening and it would also be a chance to raise money for a cause that is very much in need.

    submitted by /u/ThePopojijo
    [link] [comments]

    I reached 50km in a week for the first time today!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I'm so proud!

    My wife and I have been on vacation, and this week has us running all over New York and airports and our home town once we got back. I don't even think of gotten 25 before this.

    I have no idea what the rewards are, but no spoilers please!

    submitted by /u/Captain_Breadbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Using a Star Piece just before 9am, I made 91.5K stardust this Monday morning!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Walking more than 100K (and not just more than 50K) does give more stardust, and it can be multiplied by 1.5 using a Star piece!

    And this is only from the weekly reward, not counting that I went ahead and accepted gift, etc. to get more stardust while my Star Piece was active

    Walking more than 100K per week has never been so rewarding, I hope it was every week like this!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YlIYAno

    submitted by /u/Fuzzy974
    [link] [comments]

    [Photo] My game glitched and it looks like I have dark mode on!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I used the rocket radar (the one to find Giovanni) and upon coming out of it - my game did this. I thought it was pretty cool and thought you guys might like it! Apologies if this has been posted. https://imgur.com/a/FvE5aNr

    submitted by /u/Nickelbackisbae420
    [link] [comments]

    Never miss events! Feebass are now my worst nightmare!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:02 AM PST

    It took me nearly 2 months of my daily routine at the university to complete this mission. I'm never having a Feebass buddy again!

    https://imgur.com/a/JsC0FNl

    submitted by /u/Migraine_7
    [link] [comments]

    A Marble, Really?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Today my dragonite became an Ultra Buddy and decided to steal a marble from one of the kids in our neighborhood and bring it to me. Apparently he loves it so I couldn't say no.

    Here it is!

    submitted by /u/_Naiwrit_
    [link] [comments]

    Confirmed Lotad Nest

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/4i0xrr5?s=sms

    Get yo third evolution. Sadly, no weather boost... but roll the RNG dice for a shiny. Catch 'em all!

    Repost of a Japanese pond. Recently inhabited by Lotad.

    submitted by /u/youaresofingsmart
    [link] [comments]

    Jolteon just loves when it can accompany its trainer to work.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/N5Zy6qP.jpg

    So i noticed that when you use the option to play together with Jolteon, its standing animation is actually different than its usual one: in the usual one, it stands on all fours, ready to battle, but the playing one has it in more of a "pup sitting patiently" pose.

    I can't wait to check how many more Pokémon have unique idle animations on this new mode.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon GO Music Intro

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:16 AM PST

    It's a hilarious scare when I'm cruising in the car or when I'm stopped and decide to open Pokemon Go while bluetooth is connected. The intro part is so loud on the cars speaker (even on a low volume) that it gives me a mini heart attack every time

    submitted by /u/Khristjian
    [link] [comments]

    Sad short story. Bring the leaves back.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I live in those rural area where you have one stop, two streets and nothing else. (By the way I am happy to have a stop here!) But I just saw a Blaziken on the nearby, I was super excited! I searched for it for all the time it was on the nearby (more than 30 minutes) and I couldn't find it. I even walked through fields (because ironically that's where almost every Pokemon are), and I didn't find it. Frustrating.

    I. Want. The. Leaf. Thing. Back. To see where Pokemon in rural areas are spawning! If it is in a place I can't go, at least, I would know it. If it is in a reachable place, it would have been a happy story to say I have caught a Blaziken here in my 200 inhabitants little town!

    Happy new year guys.

    submitted by /u/mitrayet
    [link] [comments]

    Odd issue with AR mode

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Whenever I try to use AR stuff I can only place a pokemon at my feet even if I have a bunch of open space around me, is this a common issue or should should I send a bug report to Niantic. Of note phone is a Galaxy Note 10+

    submitted by /u/pettyfan45
    [link] [comments]

    Did we find out if you can trade Best Buddy Pokemon?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    If so, I assume they lose the ribbon? Has anyone tried to do this yet? Trade a best buddy for best buddy?

    submitted by /u/takush1
    [link] [comments]

    What does ‘total days’ mean?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    In your buddy's stats window there's a stat called total days, can anyone explain me what its purpose is?

    Screenshot

    submitted by /u/old__ocean
    [link] [comments]

    I’m about ready to quit.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I am a proud team of instinct and everyday I have been trying to get coins from a gym that is at a light near my house (it's a church) but this guy named Sayiaan keeps on taking it over without even being there. I have gone to Ladmo Park about 3 miles away from the church and he still takes it over without being there.

    I have written a complaint already and I don't even know if anything is being done about it. I don't have the time and money to go to downtown or buy the coins. I can't come home without checking the gym and using a golden razz berry just to get 10 minutes of defend time.

    submitted by /u/Mental_Box
    [link] [comments]

    Negative distance walked with buddy?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Hi there.

    https://i.imgur.com/9arsRV2.jpg

    On my sons new Xiaomi A3 the distance walked with his buddy is often shown as a negative number. 🤔 And sometimes he gets the hearts for distance walked long before he actually should.

    Have anyone else experienced this? I don't have another Android phone to test this on.

    submitted by /u/BuBubbi
    [link] [comments]

    Heatran Raid: Kwick Look general counters guide

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I walked 100km this week

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    61000 stardust 2 eggs 15 rare candies Unova Stone 10 great balls 20 poke balls.

    Are these different to 60km rewards?

    submitted by /u/Howlukemethisfather
    [link] [comments]

    Hatchathon week 1 results

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/J3wcGGb

    Okay, someone from last week inspired me to go super tryhard mode for this event. So this is a majority of walking and playing manual, a decent bit of go plus driving, and some sock technique at home during late nights. Was working OT this week so every day was before and after normal 8 hour 3 30 to midnight work shift.

    First couple days was end of xmas event and rest of it was obviously hatch event. General idea was I would get full eggs and hatch every day a few times and during late nights would get full set of 7m eggs from gifts and pop a star piece before all hatched while playing, and sometimes once more using sock strat at home.

    Was trying to mash my obsession with shiny alolan vulpix with how good the double stardust for this is. I've played a lot this week, and I'm freakin tired, but I think timing star pieces for hatches makes it super possible for people who dont play super insanely to get an easy 1mil dust from this event. That being said, this is obv not super free to play friendly, had lots of incubators from boxes I got over the summer and stuff like that, I understand this is a little p2w.

    I'll track my total dust better next week as about half this week was still the xmas event , but as far as total shinies go from this week of hatching I got one in total, Mawile. Derp. Have a decent bit left to keep pushing and will post again next week - happy hatching friends <3

    submitted by /u/geese899
    [link] [comments]

    Mega evolution, Z-Moves and Dynamaxing

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I was thinking about the future of Pokemon Go, and the next few generations of games have gimmicks so I was wondering whether or not they would/could add them, especially for dynamaxing and z-moves, as I dont know if they could work. So my question is do you think they would be put into the game when their generation gets added?

    submitted by /u/itsjustdeacon
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this one this morning. Was very excited when I checked during lunch.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    I beat a fair amount of rocket was when i have the time (at about 680 now) This Absol is a welcome adddition to my team.

    submitted by /u/Dacoto
    [link] [comments]

    Question about adventure sync eggs

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Is there any difference between adventure sync reward eggs and regular eggs? A friend told me that there are special pokemon in the sync eggs and I wanted to know if it is true.

    submitted by /u/Nicolcfc99
    [link] [comments]

    Are there bots/cheats/spoofing for keeping your Pokémon in a gym?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    I have a morning routine when I travel to work. I pass by 3 gyms and try to take them over. I try to respect the longest residing pokémon rule ( if less than 4 hours, I leave it alone). But recently as I am trying to beat the gym, one pokémon (or more) keeps being fed. At first, it happened once but recently I keep encountering this more and more.

    Seeing as the notification system doesn't work that well on my phone (Android), I have only two explanations.

    1. IOS/Apple notification system is way better and informs the users very fast with pop-up to inform that their mon needs some attention.
    2. There are bots that can be activated that keep your mon fed.

    Sure, there are hardcore players that live breath and sleep Pokémon Go but I keeps happening in one specific gym and a small group of players (right now, 3 different users but looking at the name, 2 users are both owned by one player).

    submitted by /u/Belgatomski
    [link] [comments]

    Even my dog knows to move to get a treat not thrown directly at its mouth

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I've been dipping in and out of GO since Niantic released their Harry Potter game (which I could never get into).

    I'm under the impression player numbers have been dropping since then, as well, since it's very clear Niantic has stopped prioritizing pokemon GO (see: flower crown eevee for months, horrendously slow trickling of 'new' Pokémon releases, adding more and more and more and more nonsense to pay for).

    Now I'm not saying the new additions are all bad- I enjoy the rocket stops and somewhat enjoy getting Pokémon Colosseum vibes from catching shadow Pokémon (when it isn't horrendously impossible), but there's one thing that's really just ticking me off to no end:

    Who the hell decided it was a good idea to have to give your Pokémon berries so it'd walk? You think that the random player who already only logs in on occasion is going to be gung ho to throw away hard-to-obtain items to complete a Pokédex that's already impossible to fulfil?? It takes me 5k to get one candy for a litwick, and I can't even do that without raiding pokestops every day? I used to go days without opening the app to find I was closer to evolving a Pokémon I really wanted. That's really why I play - filling in that 'dex. But now each dex entry is going to cost me dozens of berries.

    I won't even start with this poffin nonsense. Ludicrous.

    (Edit) And I HAVE to use AR to give it a berry? Even 'quick treat' turns on my camera? Ludicrous. And the damned Pokémon sit still and expect berries to be thrown directly at their mouths? "I won't walk without berries but you better insert them straight into my berry hole while I dance in your living room idgaf"

    Niantic - You don't get people to keep playing your game (or pick it back up) by making it less accessible. Greedy bastards.

    submitted by /u/reagsters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment