• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first legendary Shundo from trade.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    After doing almost 100 Ho-Oh raids and no shiny. I finally got my shiny Ho-Oh from trade and it turned out to be the perfect IV! https://imgur.com/gallery/XKICjwV

    submitted by /u/Naerelus
    [link] [comments]

    Before I joined this sub I didn't know how special this little guy was. I love him to pieces.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    This little guy has been in my Box for months now and I didn't know Nundos are so rare. Now I love him even more, he's even been my buddy quiet a while, so he doesn't feel useless.

    submitted by /u/melmrk
    [link] [comments]

    Photos taken before and after telling Pokemon they're shiny.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Qk8GwHO.jpg

    I do like to imagine that some Pokémon just have no idea of how much of a big deal is to be a shiny Pokémon, so the trainer tells them that they will be treasured and maybe traded to someone else...

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Just caught a wild shiny gible!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/HuweHF0

    Last night after months of hatching 10K eggs and failing at getting a Gible, I found a wild one. Clicked on it and it was a shiny! Think I should go buy a lotto ticket now!

    submitted by /u/yzerman2010
    [link] [comments]

    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Came across this big fellow today. The IV check was just icing on the cake.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pjduyUW

    submitted by /u/AnotherDentalStudent
    [link] [comments]

    Oops! All FEEBAS

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CJ930hH

    Hope this wasn't done yet. Personally all I hatch are stupid cranidos and shieldon, but feebas is pretty disappointing to see too.

    submitted by /u/chaarmanderchar
    [link] [comments]

    Found him lurking in my nearby!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I thought these guys were only in 10k eggs? Is it my lucky day? Low stats though. Caught in the wild! https://imgur.com/gallery/PgxQjkJ

    submitted by /u/ShannieD
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling like with all the good scaling so far, this is one of the less consistent ones.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/wpxV1mS

    Would've liked to have a tiny Eevee running about, is all. Still super cute, wouldn't put that chungus on my shoulder though.

    submitted by /u/aloeamethyst
    [link] [comments]

    Special buddy interactions on profile

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I swapped my buddy for this little Togepi and noticed that it has a special interaction on my profile.

    Are there any other pokémon with different interactions instead of just standing behind the trainer?

    https://imgur.com/a/aqSfFXF

    submitted by /u/Ghriespomp
    [link] [comments]

    The PERFECT Porygon2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:48 AM PST

    I purified and evolved a Porygon I rescued from Team Rocket and now he has perfect stats!!!

    Perfect Porygon !

    submitted by /u/juliar23
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone agree?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    They should add a "jukebox" option in the menu where you can select the different themes of each generation, and award you the song once you get a gold/silver pokedex for that region.

    submitted by /u/Oxlexon
    [link] [comments]

    So close to my first shundo!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Was hunting for magikarp the other day when i decided to click on this little rattata. Was exited when I saw it was shiny and even more so when I saw the IVs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/kEpSg88

    submitted by /u/scrubZ0
    [link] [comments]

    Majestic Alolan Ninetales in the Snow

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    It's—been a long time since I've posted last, and a lot of things have happened since then. I've moved to a different country, I've gone through chemo, and I've had to deal with frequent blood transfusions, but after my break from Reddit, I have finally returned with some more AR photos! I'm going to start with my top 10 photos of 2019, where I will be posting 1-2 every day. I hope you enjoy!

    "Possessing a calm demeanor, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales." -Pokémon Moon

    https://imgur.com/gallery/IEpMWR1

    submitted by /u/Groudon8134ARPics
    [link] [comments]

    Caught these two in the same afternoon

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/t4nAulO.jpg

    During community day the other day. Hatched a shiny Absol, then 20 mins later did a Team Rocket leader battle and got the shiny shadow one!

    submitted by /u/Alzanth
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy love

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    The perfect photobomb while trying to get some hearts from my buddy. Smeargle decided to join at the right moment :)

    https://imgur.com/a/fMjFRoS

    submitted by /u/WanderingDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Is this good for PvP?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I recently got a seismitoad with an IV spread of 0, 15, 8. I have heard that this is a good set of IVs for PvP, but have never tested it myself. Would this be good for PvP?

    Really excited for the battle league coming soon so I'm trying to get a good team together

    submitted by /u/TheZiostorm
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky Timburr

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Got this Lucky today. Traded a Shelmet to a friend and they both ended up lucky. My luck wasn't quite good enough to get to 100% IVs, but I'm still happy with it. Will the final evolution actually be worth powering up for PvP/Raids/Gym Battles?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/JQcaXpa

    submitted by /u/ABN85
    [link] [comments]

    This may be a stupid question but:

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I don't live in Asia or Australia, nor do I travel there or have friends who travel there. Getting a regional Pokémon from overseas isn't really possible without doing something sketchy.

    Question: does having "friends" from other parts of the world (hurray internet) help? Like can a gift egg from someone in Greece have a Pokémon from that region?

    submitted by /u/Davbaby
    [link] [comments]

    I just Hatched a 100 percent Piplup

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Since Community Day was on Sunday I won't be evolving it. Do you think they'll have a Community Day again that has all this years community day pokemon? Like they did in December?

    submitted by /u/OPObsession
    [link] [comments]

    PTC servers down?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Hi,

    My sister can't login using his PTC account from yesterday, receiving messages of unable to authenticate.

    Anyone else having it or is a device issue?

    submitted by /u/Blackdragonbird
    [link] [comments]

    Poke ball plus

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    So i just got a poke ball plus. I followed a guide and did everything correctly. (Turned on bluetooth, went to PoGo , settings and poke ball plus then pressed the button on the poke ball plus and it synced after a while) and i have the poke ball icon near my rocket radar when i press it and press the top button on my poke ball plus it connects and i have like 5 pokemon i can click on near me (like normal) but then i go to press the poke ball joystick and it flashes green 9 times and when i hold it it flashes red a lot of times and no pokemons or pokestops were caught/spun. Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/PolishGameR2328
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment