• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made piplup chocolate truffles to share for community day

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/T7zlQoG

    Made with toasted coconut white chocolate ganache, dipped and decorated with white chocolate and candy melts.

    More pics and clips of my process in my IG stories @miscellaneousmao

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Please give us a schedule of in-game events in advance so we can plan Tournaments dates properly

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Hello pretty people,

    I would like to ask you for some help.

    We have a few PvP societies in Warsaw in Poland and we are growing in numbers pretty quickly. However there is one big problem. We cannot properly plan and announce in advance our biggest tournaments with sponsors and rewards included due to lack of information regarding events schedule planned by Niantic.

    It is just about dates for Community Days, Research Days, and some other Special Events (if possible), no further details JUST DATES.

    I believe it is a problem for every PvP community and I think we should try to make some viral message to force it on Niantic. Just how we did with In-game PvP mechanics some time ago.

    Please help us so this post can reach Niantic.

    Best regards,

    Adamaster89

    submitted by /u/Adamaster89
    [link] [comments]

    Me again. 38.7 k this week!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    As I mentioned in my first post, I suffer from severe depression but pokémon go has helped encourage me to be a bit more active even when the only thing I want to do is crawl up into bed.

    I've had a lot of off days this week--today is one of them, actually, so i'm sorry if the energy in this post is a bit different from last week's. I've had a lot of circumstantial changes in the last few days that I'm really struggling to cope with.

    Despite that, I guess I still managed to do a fair bit of walking this week. Thank you guys for all the encouragement. I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who wanted me to go straight for a 50 k week, but I did the best I could. I hope it's enough!

    Thanks guys. Wishing you all the best.

    https://imgur.com/N3oULRp

    submitted by /u/harmonic-dissonance
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone please help us get back my BF’s Arcanine after 37 days in a gym at Lake Louisa Park in Clermont, FL?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I made mini piplup, prinplup, and empoleon crochet dolls for community day!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/p02MIM1

    A little late to the party, but here are the community day dolls I made. Each one is about 2.5" tall

    submitted by /u/beamer14
    [link] [comments]

    Let us power up more then once

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Give us the option to power up our pokemons more then once every click.

    It could be like a drop down menu that shows how much stardust and candy it would cost. Sometimes I feel like I spend an hour clicking on power up and it would be a quality of life improvement to make it all happen in one go.

    submitted by /u/Xenizer
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever your buddy grabs you a souvenir

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    I actually really like the souvenir system, I think it's really cute and fun to have your buddy bring you stuff, even if it IS the third cactus fruit in a row you've gotten me.

    https://i.imgur.com/31VhYb9.png

    submitted by /u/ToxicLax
    [link] [comments]

    A very lucky community day

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Axew

    While I didnt get a good shiny Piplup, I did hatch this! I havent seen another Axew yet so it was a big surprise

    submitted by /u/KeiranFitz
    [link] [comments]

    Today I completed the Kanto dex

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    I started playing the game in July of 2016 and I loved it. My small town didn't have too much in it, but what was there made it worth the while to walk everywhere. I was a long time Pokemon fan and Pokemon Go was one of my favorite series expanding to a new level. I played a bunch and caught many in the early days, but it killed my phone easily and gps data on my old phone was spotty at best. I made it until my first year of college and kinda fell out of it. Then in my second year I would pop on now and then. Then there was the Cyndaquil community day where I made sure to play to get a Typhlosion, my favorite starter, but I dipped out after that for about a year.

    I logged back on to see all of the changes and new features the game introduced. In my absence field research and the gym system was updated. It was fun for me again. It felt like I could play the game. I didn't have to leave the game on in my pocket on runs anymore to only get a third of my distance logged in hatching eggs, I could play and enjoy it. I got way more into it and was able to add my irl friends in the game's friend system. I kept playing between classes and over the weekends during the semesters.

    Flashforward about a year I was way more into it and went to visit my ex at her school after we reconnected and became friends. I feigned a moderate level of interest about the game to not be too awkward and spew my knowledge on the game to her. Little did I know she was a higher level than I was. We got back together and have been playing the game together ever since. I'm now a level above her since after work over the summer I would just take walks and play. With the egg event that gave regional exclusives in eggs and the research breakthroughs that gave the legendary birds, I was able to get my Kanto dex up to 150. Today I was trading her a jingle bell Stantler since she missed out on the raids since she had work. She said I could take whatever, even her Mewtwo since I never had the chance to get one.

    And with that, I finished the Kanto dex courtesy of the person I love more than anything in the world. The dex data is merely the icing on the cake. My true joy is that when gyms turn Mystic, it's us together who run the town.

    submitted by /u/TheSamWaldron
    [link] [comments]

    My first 0% is a shiny Piplup!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    He is so perfectly dumb but I love him. This is the best community day ever. https://imgur.com/a/oWrmluo

    submitted by /u/lucyatthecorner
    [link] [comments]

    Searching tips

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    I made list with all known to me search variants for those who don't know how to search pokemons in backpack so enjoy :)

    type(dark, fighting) - The type of Pokémon you want to find

    Number (1,2,3...) - The Pokédex number of yours pokemons

    CP (1500) - The exact CP which you need

    HP (100-200...) The exact HP which you need

    Legendary - Legendary pokemons like zapdos, articuno etc.

    Mythical - Mythical pokemons like Mew, Celebi etc.

    Baby - shows your baby pokemons collection

    Lucky - show your lucky pokemons

    Alolan - show your alolan pokemons

    Traded - shows any Pokémon you've gotten through trading.

    Hatched - shows your collection of hatched pokemons

    Defender - shows your pokemons in gyms

    Evolve - shows which pokemons you can evolve right now

    Female / Male - show pokemons of a certain gender

    0* - show pokemons with 0-49 IV 1* - show pokemons with 50-64 IV 2* - show pokemons with 65-80 IV 3* show pokemons with 81-99 IV 4* shows pokemons with 100 IV

    you can use & if you want multiple search variants for example "shiny&hatched"

    (PS:if anyone has done such a thing, I'm sorry for spam)

    submitted by /u/IYarvenI
    [link] [comments]

    The quickest gym turnaround

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:37 AM PST

    On a day when I decided "might as well use errands as an excuse to walk and play GO on the go", I went to the park and took over a gym. There was also a stop a few feet away so I went there to spin it. Not even a minute later, my lone Pokemon was already knocked out of the gym.

    Oh HELL no!

    I marched right back and took the gym back. I even waited to see if the person would return, but they never showed up. Anyone else ever had a gym go back and forth like that?

    submitted by /u/Miles_Saintborough
    [link] [comments]

    IV/CP Reducing berries, Move Tutors, Move Reminders

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    The Ranked League is on us, and so, I would like to offer my suggestions for a quality of life gameplay. Have you ever accidentally overleveled a Great/Ultra league pokémon? Accidentally deleted a move? Evolved a Charizard before you knew what CDs were? Those are my suggestions:

    1. Pomeg Berry, Kelpsy Berry and Qualot Berry: they reduce, respectively, Stamina, Attack and Defense IVs.
    2. Watmel berry: it reduces a pokémon level by half.
    3. Move Tutor: it think it as a tm-like item. It can teach a Community Day Move to an already evolved pokémon, but only during a community day where the spotlit pokémon gets that move.
    4. Move Reminder: an item that makes a pokémon remember a legacy (CD or not) move that IT HAS LEARNED IN THE PAST. This may be tricky as maybe pogo doesn't keep track of all moves.

    Obviously, I don't intend them to be freebies, but at high cost: coins or maybe you get one after transfering several shinies.I know that maybe it is too much, but I'm really tired of having half my mons getting lost in the powercreep, or seeing spoofers SELL pokémon with legacy moves. The first ones are more quality of life than anything for the average player, and a new way to invest money for high-committment players.

    submitted by /u/Frozenskin
    [link] [comments]

    Parter Pokemon ‘walk distance’ is in the minus(-)?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/p9N7Qba

    I thought maybe it was a graphical or text glitch, but no. It's actually counting up from there and I'm still not at 3 hearts over 2k later

    submitted by /u/Braadlee
    [link] [comments]

    Add new biome(s)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I think that adding more biomes would give the game, and map, more depth. We already have the grassy biome (usually used in parks) and the water biome. I have always thought that there should be a beach biome. Here there would be more ground and rock type spawns. I find that the map usually looks bland because most of it is just the light green grass. If anybody has any other ideas for new biomes, please comment them.

    submitted by /u/MrOinkingPig
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Facebook link

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Hi, login issue time :/

    I have an account made originally using PTC, and then linked my gmail. I also linked my Facebook, but it said 'this cannot be linked', so settings shows gmail linked only. However, when I log in via facebook in 'returning player', it works anyway. Anyone understand why this is? I keep trying to remove the app from active apps on FB but it keeps reappearing for some reason.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/salivarytung
    [link] [comments]

    Finally managed to hatch a shiny alolan geodude after 76 eggs, over 200km of walking

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    I thought geodude was a baby pokemon at first, turns out it isn't and the odds are 1/450 so I'm feeling pretty lucky right now :)

    https://imgur.com/a/aeiRqDO

    submitted by /u/NoobaDoobaYeet
    [link] [comments]

    (Useless Info) Buddy Bubble says they found a gift/souvenir before hutting great buddies.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Buddy Level and Bubble Alert

    Feel free to take this down this post if it is already known.

    submitted by /u/NoodleSoap
    [link] [comments]

    Had a lot of fun playing yesterday, Felt like in a videogame!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Me and my girlfriend decided to start playing three days ago, we didn't have much to do and we needed desperately to exercise more.

    It's been some of the best time we ever had! We discovered a ton of cool places near her house. But yesterday was especially super cool.

    We were walking in this street that has access to the beach and found a beautiful pathway with a very pretty lighting and decided to go there.

    Along the pathway there were several pokémon in a row, and this Staryu was right in the end of the pathway. The cool thing was that they were getting stronger and stronger the more I got to the end, like the Staryu was like the bossfight. It was pretty hard to get my hands on him, but It was surely tons of fun!

    Look at this bad boy XD https://imgur.com/gallery/z1lJZPu?s=wa

    submitted by /u/Crazy_Lynx
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for 9 shinx's

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/LMg6hpB

    Managed to get all 9 of these today. I'm thinking about getting some incubators to speed things up but I'm not sure yet. Hopefully I actually get the deino I've been hoping for.

    submitted by /u/Ethan0754217
    [link] [comments]

    Best community day ever!!!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    So yesterday I had the best community day ever!

    I never got so many things in one day it was amazing!!

    Here's what I got:

    12 shiny Piplup-it was crazy I caught one after one, I didn't understand what was going on!

    6 lucky Piplup-me and some kids started trading, I got a lucky with one of them and then traded with someone else, got lucky with him too and moved on to trade with two other kids, I didn't get any lucky with them so I got back to trade with the second kid and we got 4 lucky Piplup in a row! it was crazy I've never seen anything like that before!

    The holy trinity of numbers with Piplup-I caught a 420 cp Piplup and a 69 cp Piplup and hoped to catch a 666 cp Piplup too but I didn't find one, but then one of the kids I traded with mention I have a 666 cp Piplup and I was like wait really?? I checked and he was right so I completed the holy trinity of numbers today lol.

    A 0% IV Piplup!!!-my third nundo! I caught two 0% Eevee from its community day, and today I caught a 0% Piplup as well! I was so excited about it!

    I evolved 6 Piplup-2 regular, 2 shiny, and 2 lucky. All of them except the shiny ones have pretty good IVs

    And a bonus!-When I got home I caught a shiny Rattata! it's my second one and I caught both at my home!

    So wow what a day!! I'm so happy about all these additions to my collection!

    Happy Piplup from here: https://www.jing.fm/iclip/u2q8r5q8w7q8t4y3_happy-world-penguin-day-pok-mon-blog-piplup/

    submitted by /u/baryaakov555
    [link] [comments]

    Rename button is still bug and annoying

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I like renaming new caught Pokemon and sort them out later whether I should keep them or not.

    Ever since that update, it came with that AR cam notification and rename bug.

    Thankfully, the AR notification is gone now but the rename button bug is still here.

    I'm getting tired of tapping rapidly on the rename button.

    submitted by /u/karoshi97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment