• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Pokémon GO - And now, a Haiku...

    Pokémon GO - And now, a Haiku...


    And now, a Haiku...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/VmfID6B.jpg

    Quite a normal flight. It's snowing on Mount Fuji. A legend flies by.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is irritated with the 7km egg change from fossil’s to starters with hats?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    I've been pretty busy lately and all I can do is hatch eggs and do a battle or two so I bought the Adventure Box, and I've hatched a few decent 'mons.

    So anyway, without any notice it seems they thought it was a great idea to fill the 7k egg pool with Pokémon with hats that can't evolve and stupid me I hatched 5 of them.

    -edit-

    Some people mentioned Ninatic said they were changing the eggs for Pokémon go day.

    I checked the news in the app and no where in the news feed did it say they are changing the 7km eggs again.

    I went back to the fossil news article from 9 days ago and it said "7km eggs are now only hatching fossil Pokemon!".

    submitted by /u/LordBoobington
    [link] [comments]

    Was sent this from a friend, thought I’d share

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/JytGKkL

    Considering I had just come back from my brother's wedding days before (and was thankful the resort we were at had a gym and 3 stops), I thought it was hilarious

    submitted by /u/Balmung03
    [link] [comments]

    General Rocket Leader team suggestion chart. If you don't know what you will be facing, or are having trouble beating a leader, try these work horse pokemon.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:09 AM PST

    As a rural player, it's been a good 2 weeks for me.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Hatched both of these in the past 14 days. Probably the best luck I've had or will have living in the middle of nowhere.

    https://imgur.com/uUFLR6S

    submitted by /u/TheySeeMeScrollin
    [link] [comments]

    Abra CD on March 15 along with two special ticketed Event, one on the same day and the other on March 22

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    [SUGGESTION] Friends List Swiping?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Can we be able to swipe left and right to scroll through our Friends (just like with Pokemon and with Eggs?) It'd make sending gifts a lot more easier to navigate instead of just continuously opening and closing the friend's profile.

    submitted by /u/themiroproject
    [link] [comments]

    Battery usage

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Is it just me or has this last update made the game more power hungry. These last few days my battery has been getting eaten like there is no tomorrow.

    Is this just me?

    submitted by /u/TheOriginalSaltGrain
    [link] [comments]

    The 7-eleven in front of my college is having a Pokemon Go event to celebrate Pokemon Day

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    The 7-eleven in front of my college is a sponsored gym and its having an EX-raid to celebrate Pokemon Day, so they decided to decorate the whole store and have deals for Pokemon Go players.

    (Sorry for the bad quality)

    https://imgur.com/2zvockz

    https://imgur.com/22CY4rl

    submitted by /u/Rubehez
    [link] [comments]

    Pogo and traveling

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    what happens of I catch a pokemon from home and then log out. Fly to a different country, log in, and catch a pokemon there. Would I get any warning or would it look like spoofing?

    submitted by /u/yuyuho
    [link] [comments]

    I was mad at my husband...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    So I caught Pokemon on his account and gave them stupid names. I'm not mad at him now and we laughed about his poor Pokemon

    https://imgur.com/a/BT3FkVJ

    submitted by /u/CodeNameCanaan
    [link] [comments]

    Stardust should be awarded as a bonus when you get a Nice, Great, and Excellent throw

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Keeping it simple, since this kinda makes too much sense - if you get good at throws, you're rewarded with extra exp. Since exp becomes worthless after Lvl 40, stardust is really the only limiting factor for having good Pokemon.

    • A Nice throw gives you an extra 10 exp; maybe this could also give a bonus 50 stardust
    • Great throws give 50 exp; this can translate to 100 stardust
    • Excellent throws are difficult to do on the majority of Pokemon; since this is the case, why not just double all the stardust gained if you make a successful excellent catch?

    Niantic should give some sort of stardust incentive to people who actually get good at catching Pokemon; grinding through hundreds of Pokemon catches to level up some top tiers only a few times doesn't feel that enjoyable :/

    submitted by /u/billyK_
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving a pokemon at a gym the next day

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Let's say you drop off a pokemon at a gym on Monday and the next day you drop off a pokemon at another gym but the first pokemon is still defending the first gym. Would you get 50 coins for Monday and 50 coins for Tuesday or is it still capped at 50 because of the initial pokemon defending the first gym?

    submitted by /u/Corey_Matthew
    [link] [comments]

    5 free raid passes expire at 5pm?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I'm a returning player, haven't done one of these events before. How do they work? Do the 5 passes expire at 5pm or can I use them for the rest of the day? Can I use the raid passes on any raid, not just Gengar and Nidorino? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TimIM21000
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Adventure Sync broken on iOS 13.4

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Not sure if many people here will be on the iOS beta, but on iOS 13.4, adventure sync seems to be broken. I've tried the usual things like checking the Motion & Fitness privacy settings, location settings, Health app data, reinstalling the game etc etc, but nothing seems to make it work.

    Has anyone else found this?

    submitted by /u/HenryB96
    [link] [comments]

    Battle bugs

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Both pokemon freeze but my opponents gets a charge move out of nothing so I lose out on the final premium reward.

    Thanks niantic

    submitted by /u/C-137Rick-Sanchez
    [link] [comments]

    Pikachu not showing up on map

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Two mornings in a row and my photobomb pikachu didn't show up on the map. Anyone else getting this error?

    submitted by /u/elee5220
    [link] [comments]

    3rd rare pok Mon that has eluded me.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Saw a Nidoking on the nearby in the wild. I thought" another rare Pokemon to talk about.". Then it spawned next to me! I was on a bus so I had to tap it quickly. I enter the catching screen. 2220 cp. Think to myself" this will be tricky. Better razz and ultra balls it." Razz it, open the ball tray, and..... 20 great balls are the strongest I have. I use maybe 5 of them, hitting him 4 of the 5 times. Then it ran away. And so I am sad. While I was on the bus I also saw multiple rabidash on the nearby.

    submitted by /u/MrBear898989
    [link] [comments]

    Get 400 candies they said, it will be fun they said.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/9HcFmbT

    So glad I evolved my highest appraised magikarp for this... glad it's not my first Gyarados either HA

    submitted by /u/_tcwoodstock_
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics Glitch

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    For some reason, the graphics of my pokemon go game are a lot more pixelated than they should be and look pretty bad. Any idea how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Flying_Kitty999
    [link] [comments]

    [Complaint] Go Battle League Bug - Charged move & Shield button not working

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Seriously, I don't like to rant about this game even when it has so many flaws. But the fact that I need to walk 3 km to even battle in GoBattle league, only to lose matches because my charged move button isn't responding nor my shields are being activated is seriously too much. Niantic really needs to address this issue.

    submitted by /u/RoseGrewFromConcrete
    [link] [comments]

    The Master League as a casual player

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Let me first say that the Great League and Ultra League have been some of the most fun I've had playing Pokemon Go in a long time. I'm nowhere near good but still managed to win 3 or 4 out of 5 matches on average. However, the enjoyment of the Great League and Ultra League has turned into frustration for the Master League. Of course, there are the bugs that are annoying but for me it has also been the inability to keep up with the meta as a casual player.

    I went from going 3 in 5 or 4 in 5 to only winning 1 or if I'm really lucky 2 matches. I'm a level 36 player which also means that I'm unable to power up Pokemon all the way up to level 40. I leveled up some Pokemon to over 3000cp but it has been impossible to keep up with maxed out Dialga's and Mewtwo's. So far I have tried different combinations with suggested 'budget' picks such as Snorlax and Rhyperior but without any success.

    Any tips on how get by in the Master League as a casual player? What are good budget picks that work well in a team? Is it possible to do or should I just wait out the next 15 days?

    Looking for experiences and tips!

    submitted by /u/MrMossel
    [link] [comments]

    I never get 4 star full of Pokemon. Look what I just got!!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    So I never usually get 4 star full iv Pokemon. I didn't even get my first one until 4 months of playing. I have hatched 2 4 star pokemon today including this one. Should be super rare due to it being an event Pokemon? 4 star party hat bulbasaur

    submitted by /u/ChaosTechNet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment