• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    February Community Day confirmed: Rhyhorn

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    It’s those eyes. Pure evil in them.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:55 PM PST

    i saw this little demon the other day, and his death stare just made the whole 666 CP that much better. also i really tried to make a clever pun with pidove and evil, but then i realized i'm not clever.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/f8Gqcx4

    submitted by /u/Kso333
    [link] [comments]

    I went to Ireland to see family and clicked on this Onix! I know it’s called the Emerald Isle but I didn’t think it turned everything green ��

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    The luck of the Irish! I couldn't have thought of a better name!

    my girly

    submitted by /u/jamalsie
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: in NZ the 'mystery Pokemon' was Onix.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Here in NZ (GMT+12) the mystery pokemon they teased us with was Onix, at what was looking like a 5-6% spawn rate.

    If you were going out of your way to be free or in a place you otherwise wouldn't be, be sure you actually want more onix catches.

    submitted by /u/KakistocracyAndVodka
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing colors until it is released (Day 10)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/tjZdHJP

    Today's Kec is babyblue, really easy on the eyes. Look forward to anime protagonist Kecleons on Saturday and Sunday

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game fun as solo player?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Hey. Is this game good for solo player? I can't find community for Sesvete(Croatia) because game isn't popular here(at least i think) so can I raid as solo and do content game offer?

    submitted by /u/glogy
    [link] [comments]

    So here's my Spotlight Hour experience...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    I felt that the shiny rates are either the same as or higher than community day rates. However, the spawn rates were low. I ran into 12 Onix the entire hour and got 1 shiny. 3 out of 6 people in my group also got shinies. I was in a pokestop dense area so there really isn't an excuse for the spawn rate to be so low. I feel niantic needs to increase the spawn rate for this event to really shine.

    Also, Onix are not any easier to catch during the event. I would not run a Go+ for this event since most Onix will run away especially if you are weather boosted.

    That's about it. Steelix can be useful in PvP and his shiny looks good so if you care about that then give this event a shot.

    submitted by /u/novadaemon
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out Deino is a metal head

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Battle a trainer quest

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I'm bothered that doing battles in the GBL doesn't count towards the task of "Battle a Trainer", shouldn't it count as well?

    submitted by /u/Bendoza
    [link] [comments]

    Found a cubchoo during sunny weather. Does that mean we can expect cryogonal albiet rate?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    *rare

    http://imgur.com/a/gvT14Im

    As the question states.... just adding more text so this doesn't get spam filtered away..... tralalala la.

    submitted by /u/LipsLikeABatfish
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to Niantic: Thanks for patching the "Battle League wins don't count against research tasks" bug so quickly!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I complained that "Battle League" battles weren't counting towards research tasks yesterday. I'm not under the delusion that my post was picked up by Niantic -- presumably they were aware of the bug already -- but regardless the bug appears to be fix today! Thanks a bunch, Niantic!

    OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/exufe8/complaint_dear_niantic_any_chance_we_can_apply/

    submitted by /u/Kayco2002
    [link] [comments]

    I have only visited this place one time and decided to place my pokemon in a gym that was previously red, I did not expect it to still be there and get gold without me ever going back

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I have only visited this place once and decided to put one of my pokemon in a gym, no one else has added their pokemon and I have managed to get gold by doing absolutely nothing.
    Lets see if I can break a record
    https://imgur.com/a/GunFBFj
    https://imgur.com/a/G9kZzxB

    submitted by /u/NoobaDoobaYeet
    [link] [comments]

    Alolan Persian looks like a potato

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I got one as a research reward, and I'm a bit disappointed. Why would they do that? Standard Persian is a cute elegant cat. https://imgur.com/a/n7jOI52

    submitted by /u/JohannaBlau
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first perfect shiny yesterday!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Kinda cool that it happened on 02/02/2020, but I'd have preferred something more useful to the meta 😅

    https://imgur.com/a/FFWO2yM

    submitted by /u/reepnorp
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go tracking step but not updating eggs??

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I redownload pokemon go a few day ago after a break and had some eggs I still had to hatch. I hooked up adventure sync and figured i could just hatch them well i worked but I ended up getting nothing not even a 0.1. I figured maybe I wasnt walking enough distance (Even tho the store I work at is quite large). So I went for a lil walk with pokemon go open this morning and got literally nothing toward my eggs, they havent updated since I redownloaded. The weird thing is I check my steps and it's been tracking them under my profile just fine? It says I've walked over 5km this week and I just downloaded it again a few days ago but my eggs havent moved. Wtfff

    submitted by /u/acidwarfs
    [link] [comments]

    First time in a coordinated gym and I love it

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Too bad our gym got taken down though before it could be completed :(

    https://imgur.com/gallery/B21YAZK

    submitted by /u/AromaticExplorer0
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to do some PvP and as I was about get off after getting decimated by the 30th Azumarill, a Magmar spawned. And long story short, this has to be the best shiny I'll ever catch in the wild.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    My loading screen

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Any reason why my loading screen has reverted back to the winter one with the snorlax on the sledge? It was the most recent one about an hour ago but now it's changed back.

    submitted by /u/FluffyOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Since there is no leaderboard yet, I was curious to see the highest scores for this preseason you might have seen.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Just wondering if there is people at 4k, this is just to have an idea of where we are ranked.

    Hopefully this will be a feature after the preseason!

    submitted by /u/Gnzl0o
    [link] [comments]

    PSA about Rhyhorn CD

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    For those concerned about not having enough Sinnoh Stones, trainer battles are a good way to gather stones. Grab a friend and battle away, it's quite easy to gain.

    If you can't do that then in a few days when the Sinnoh Celebration event arrives we'll get stones. Niantic has got us covered.

    "Event-specific Field Research tasks will reward you with encounters with Pokémon that were originally discovered in this beautiful region, as well as Sinnoh Stones."

    submitted by /u/SirMobi_
    [link] [comments]

    I have...interesting luck with Chanseys.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/fU7eoTf

    The best part is, is that I was complaining about getting a Chansey with NO defense, then the game gives me this....

    submitted by /u/Funbia
    [link] [comments]

    The GO Battle League has mad the game so much more fun

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    It's such a simple feature, just letting you battle people online, but I never got to battle anyone because my city doesn't really do battles, so finally having a reason to train pokemon to be good in great league has made catching any pokemon, even the worse ones, worth it. I love that there is also a ranking system, just the icing on top. I can't wait to see how they expand on it!

    submitted by /u/TheNextEnd
    [link] [comments]

    Best Monday ever!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/G6SvyLG

    I was sitting on my couch and pulled up the app to see a peculiar silhouette at the park near my house. Once I realized what it was, I ran to my car and sped over... what a nice ending to my day!

    submitted by /u/seaturtle97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment