• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who invited this clown to the rat party???

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/7TS8BQp

    Pikachu and his family celebrating Lunar New Year with their estranged cousin twice removed Raticate, except a clown gatecrashes

    submitted by /u/womeiyouqiann
    [link] [comments]

    I f****d up

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    So where do I begin, i landed the job of looking after my five year old nephew today which I really don't mind as I spend a good chunk of time with him anyway and its great because he's just getting into Pokémon Go and has been using my phone to learn the basics of the game . This is where I made my mistake... I gave him my phone and wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing while he looks through my Pokémon deck like normal, he hands the phone back to me and I think all's good so we go about our day. A while later I end up opening my app to fight a local gym I click on my Pokémon and filter through CP but I can't seem to find my best Pokémon and most of my legendarys that when I realise he must of somehow transferred my pokemon. My Mewtwo, articuno, Ho-Oh, rayquaza, my Gible and loads more all gone. I think I need to take a break ha

    submitted by /u/RuthlessR3cords
    [link] [comments]

    I made minccino chocolate pops for today's research event

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/U0nMqqI

    Made with black sesame white chocolate ganache that I shaped, then dipped and decorated with white chocolate and candy melts.

    More pics and clips of my process in my IG stories @miscellaneousmao

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Tornadus raid guide, general counters, level 40 besties.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Gible are so hard to find because they are actually the size of a pea.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    smol gible

    Maybe Gible are so rare because their population is dwindling, because they have accidentally been stepped on due to being so smol?

    submitted by /u/Caastratikron
    [link] [comments]

    My chinchilla Riley approves of the new Pokémon.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    While Pokémon has always been awesome, it has always been lacking a "little something". Today they've peaked with the best animal to add, a chinchilla Pokémon. I got a shot of my chinchilla meeting the new addition.

    https://imgur.com/a/uxU80KB

    submitted by /u/Quirkyowl82
    [link] [comments]

    Despite the new battle function being a little buggy, I see it as a really good thing for the likes of rural players.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I myself am a rural player from a small town where 5 star raids are untouched. Players like me are very limited to the likes of evolution stones, charge tms, fast tms and whatnot. Being able to receive these items in a different way is absolutely great. I can now change my Pokemon moves so long as I win two battles. Or I can evolve my pokemon using a Sinnoh stone. Most of which are easily obtainable through high tier raids. I see more complaints than praise over this new function and it's easy to see why. I'm glad to see it also has its upsides.

    I'm sure niantic didnt mean to help us in this way though. Its just inadvertently beneficial for rural players.

    submitted by /u/leepeer96
    [link] [comments]

    It’s ridiculous that niantic has ignored the gym glitch and nickname issue for this long

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:34 PM PST

    We all know if they were beneficial to us the would be fixed ASAP like every single time a legacy move was accidentally made available. It's really annoying having to restart the game any time you want to interact with a gym you haven't been around. Especially with all of the minccino tasks that involved them.

    submitted by /u/Hydrabreath
    [link] [comments]

    My cousin and I had quite the day

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Quite the day for me and my cousin https://imgur.com/a/i1aoAKH

    Sooo basically we weren't expecting 2 very fancy shines in one day but watcha gon do?

    submitted by /u/MOMOJD18
    [link] [comments]

    No regrets! One of my top 3 now (:

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/L3ScqEC

    Maxed out Magikarp then evolved to get this bad boi

    Shiny Gyarados>Shiny Magikarp

    submitted by /u/Braadlee
    [link] [comments]

    First wild shiny encounter after two weeks of playing!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Started playing exactly two weeks ago and this is the first shiny pokémon I have encountered in the wild. Looks really cool!

    My shiny Rattata

    submitted by /u/ShinyMunchano
    [link] [comments]

    A very nice boomer i guess

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    So today i was makimg myself on the way to the arena where the ex-raid my friend invited me started . I was sitting in the car with my friend and i saw a old man (age 60-80) that was on his phone . He walked up to us and said "are you ywo playing pokemon go ?" We both said yes and he was like oh im happy to see that i need a bit help because i dont have that strong pokemon

    After the raid started he came to us again with 3 phones that had pokemon go . So this guy was litteraly more a freak in pokemon go than we were . He was still a nice guy before the raid he even got a shiny magmar . Its very nice to see how so many people of different ages play pokemon go and how nice they can be :)

    submitted by /u/sPoOkY_Memer
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    I figured with Battle league being released it would give me a reason to actually enjoy PvP for a change. Boy was a I wrong. It's just doubled down my feelings of how boring, un-strategic, and one dimensional the battling system is. The swiping system for charge attacks added some flair to it, but the blocking system is just awful.

    You get two blocks per battle. They work 100% of the time but you can't use more than 2. Why not utilize a block system similar to the attacking system?

    You swipe for symbols that are the same type as your Pokémon's. your defense is subject to super effective and not very effective states. You shield is stronger the better you do at swiping, and it can be made more challenging with higher speeds or something to prevent every block from being perfect. In exchange, you can use it for any charge attack.

    Another suggestion is using moves can actually create status's. Poison opponents, put them to sleep, etc as well as assist yourself like gaining health back.

    All of these are critical to the main game and have been asked for since battling was originally introduced. It's about time we get at least something from the list with battling becoming a bigger deal.

    submitted by /u/Buckles01
    [link] [comments]

    Only won 1 out of last 10 games at Rank 7

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    I dont know how to feel about that. Like its just so harder to win at rank 7 that it feels horrible. I run sky attack Skarmory- Lock on Regirock - Lapras and im getting murdered. Anyone else having similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/jonyrabbit
    [link] [comments]

    First Shiny Hundo

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Got my first Shiny Hundo today and I couldn't believe it! My third Mincinco of that day was this beauty! https://i.imgur.com/NdTYPL3.jpg

    submitted by /u/chauncy42
    [link] [comments]

    [Complaint] Dear Niantic, any chance we can apply "Battle League" wins to the "win against another trainer 7 times" task?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I don't have many people where I live against whom I can play. I love the "Battle League" concept, and would love if wins there allowed me to continue the "A Thousand Year Slumber" set of tasks

    https://imgur.com/a/TvIYR5a

    submitted by /u/Kayco2002
    [link] [comments]

    Getting "weak connection" message while playing the Go Battle League

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Sometimes I am getting "weak connection" message while playing the Go Battle League and as a result my pokémon won't attack while the opponent can still continue to attack. It happened to me like more than 10 times on 90 battles and the worst part is 6 times I was about to win. The problem is not on my end, since I was playing at home with a 100mbps internet connection and I have no issues playing other games that requires a very strong connection with minimum latency. I think once happened also to an opponent since he didn't attack for the entirety of the match. Honestly, it's infuriating and disappointing at the same time since this ruined my win/loss ratio and lowered my rating. I worked so hard on this, yesterday I stayed out until 2:30 am just to grind candies (even though I was basically sleeping standing up) and unlock 3 moves. Maybe I'm childish, but I can't simply accept this bug and get over it. Should I contact Niantic Support? If they have logs of the matches, they could see I was winning and then I got this error; if so, maybe they could cancel the matches. But knowing Niantic I am afraid it's more likely they will offer free premium raid passes which won't solve anything at all.

    I am so frustrated I am thinking to just give up and don't play PvP anymore, just collecting 'mons and nothing else.

    submitted by /u/jovotomu
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Is anyone who didn’t do PvP until Battle League enjoying it?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I've been playing Pokémon Go on and off since shortly after it came out, but I've never gotten into PvP and I missed a lot of the chances to catch legendaries while I wasn't playing the last few years. So the result is I have some solid Great League-eligible pokemon, but not a ton. So I thought I'd try out the battling feature to see if I liked the PvP experience.

    It was fun at first, but I shot up to level 4 very quickly, and now I'm consistently getting shredded by people who've clearly put way more time and stardust (and maybe $$$) into this than me. I could spend time working on developing my team, but I'm not super motivated to when it's not really enjoyable to play now, plus I assume it'll only get worse as I continue leveling up.

    I'm not sure what the solution is - maybe make leveling up optional, or allow people to play on lower levels for lesser/no rewards. But I suspect my experience with this isn't unique. Anyone else feel the same way?

    EDIT: my bad, didn't know how the flair thing worked

    submitted by /u/CrownStarr
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Pokemon Ran Away

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    I had went out yesterday to do the research event and when it was over I didn't have all the challenges done so today I finished one and it the Pokémon broke out of the ball and ran away and I can rejoin the battle so I don't knows what happened is this supposed to be part of the game?

    submitted by /u/SlowAfDaily
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Riolu

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I just got a purple egg from Adventure sync weekly rewards. I was wondering if I hold onto that egg until shiny Riolu is released and it is lucky enough to be Riolu can it be shiny? Or does the egg have to be from post shiny release? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rcp721
    [link] [comments]

    No shinies, but I reeled this lil guy in.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/VLVelFq

    So I got that going for me, which is nice. Might have used up all my luck on this one.

    submitted by /u/bighandlittlehand
    [link] [comments]

    It’s Not too Late

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I know it was a bummer when the game first came out but I believe they could still fix a small quality of life issue, THEY SHOULD GIVE US ANOTHER PERMANENT EGG INCUBATOR ONCE PLAYERS HIT LEVEL 40. I mean it's a bit too late to just be "oh here's an incubator you should've gotten when you leveled up" they could just make a special research quest unlockable to acquire one once you hit level 40, so it seems a bit more achievement-like. I think that it would be a great way to just give a little more incentive to existing players and make up for some of the recent let downs (lucky trades anyone?). If a Niantic is employee is reading this rn, I am literally begging pls.

    submitted by /u/kdog14556
    [link] [comments]

    Minccino spotted in the wild!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I didn't know that Minccino would be released in the wild, only that it would now be able to hatch from 5k eggs. But, here it is!

    Minccino spotted in the wild! https://imgur.com/gallery/NLimjp5

    submitted by /u/BraveBunnyGo
    [link] [comments]

    Second charged attack on venusaur

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Is it even worth the 10k stardust to get solar beam on my venusaur when I already have sludge bomb? I use my venusaur for great league and the only community day I played was piplup so I don't have access to frenzy plant. Amy advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/boom35ss
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing colors until it is released (Day 9)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/qZwJXtW

    Today's Kec is yellow, to celebrate that I got my power back

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment