• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Your buddy should be able to spin a stop for you that is juuuuuust out of reach.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    How cool would it be if once per day your buddy could go out and spin a pokestop for you that might be juuuuuust out of your reach, since they are flying around all over the place and everything. Anyway how long do I have to keep rambling on to keep the automoderator from removing my post. Also, how cool would it be if your buddy could go out and spin a pokestop for you that is just out of your reach? I think that would be very cool.

    submitted by /u/derf_vader
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hatched a shiny gible

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Shiny blue boi

    I FINALLY got my shiny Gible I've been after for a long time. Looks like a shiny Riolu isn't on the cards unfortunately but I'm happy with this. 😁

    submitted by /u/sliquified
    [link] [comments]

    Battled my doppelgänger

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Just doing my daily battle and ran into this person wearing the same outfit. Only difference was the hair color one of us has to change

    submitted by /u/rex2k10
    [link] [comments]

    When you and your buddy enjoy the same activities

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:39 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/2Ln4nBG.jpg

    It only just occurred to me that there's a certain Pokemon that would really love hanging out at my gym. It's the first time I have ever had any reason to use the AR features

    submitted by /u/Dr_SnM
    [link] [comments]

    Fast TMs is the newest rare item in the game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Before you could argue it was difficult getting Charged TMs. Now that there are multiple ways to get them with raids and PVP it seems like Fast TMs is now the most sought out TM out there. I also noticed after doing a few raids I might get one Fast TM over the course of a few raids. Anyone notice a lack of Fast TMs lately?

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    Please separate the stats from each league in GoBattle. Have a screen for great league, one for ultra league and one for Master League. Not all merged into one.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I started out pvping for the first time in Pogo when the GoBattle arrived. I powered up a few pokémons for Great league and manage to get rank 8, which im happy for. Now that the second part of the preseason is out, I got to start over with powering up pokémon and use different teams, which is great, but I don't want the stats to from the great league part of the preseason to be affected by the stats from the ultra league part of the preseason. Please separate the leagues from each other. So we have a screen for each part of the season. I would like to see my wins, battles, longest streak and stardust earned for each of the leagues and you might aswell add a screen showing all three leagues accumulated like the one we have now. Each of the screens show the stats and the time remaining of the league and/or when the next league is starting, not just when the new season is starting.

    Thanks for fixing some of the early bugs, and I'm looking forward to see how this game mode develops because I'm having fun with it. :)

    submitted by /u/Bounceeet
    [link] [comments]

    It exists guys ! Got one with 7 mins left !

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Shinyyy ! Went out with very low hopes after seeing reports from around the world with people not getting any shiny after 200 odd checks. Had almost given up and was heading back home then this bad boy shows up !

    submitted by /u/Akash_vk18
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color until it is released (Day 17)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/ReTTEyh

    "... ..."

    Sticking to the old title scheme again, feel like the new one was too long and complicated

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got it

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/SZGhpBB

    Finally after a long wait I have my shiny spinda. I'm over the moon. IVS not too bad for it either.. Feels like I've been waiting forever for it


    [link] [comments]

    Even if you're not into pvp, you should still do it.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Put together a throw team of 10cp pokemon. You get over 1600 stardust just for losing 5 matches, and you get to give others free wins! It's probably 15 minutes of work to go through 3 sets if you set up your team as a 10cp team.

    I'm not trying to get anyone into Pvp if that's not their bag, but if you're an active walker you have 4800+ stardust a day you may be leaving on the table.

    submitted by /u/Deerscicle
    [link] [comments]

    With the introduction of GBL we need now more than ever....

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Actual customizable avatars.

    Our friends lists are already nothing but the same 2 faces with variations of the same few outfits, now we have to endlessly stand opposite these same 2 faces on the battlefield.

    Can we start lobbying Niantic for some new hair for male and female trainers? Maybe some body types and facial expressions or something?

    The endless clones drive me insane, especially since we all use the same three meta pokemon.

    submitted by /u/JMartell77
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Mawile from Arlo ��

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    I'm currently not really playing but since I have 3 pokestops from my couch I still occasionally open it up. This way I can at least keep my streaks going and sometimes fight a Rocket grunt. After a couple weeks one of the leaders. I fought Arlo and had a rather hard time against his Blastoise but came up with the win. This bad boy greeted me right after and I'm pretty happy right now. 😁

    submitted by /u/UnexLPSA
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that Pokemon encountered in the Battle League are damaged?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Both my Scraggy and my Oshawatt were missing 3hp when I caught them! I didn't screenshot my Scraggy because I thought it may have been a weird glitch in the potion screen but then I caught this guy!

    submitted by /u/Saphiro314
    [link] [comments]

    Where are you going? HEY!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:19 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/23l0Vt0

    I mean, I know this is a known bug...seems to be getting more frequent though. Come back you dummy baby shark >:(

    submitted by /u/AvianHandicrafter
    [link] [comments]

    First Lucky 100

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:17 AM PST

    After 2 months playing this game I can tell that this is my First Lucky 100IV and it's Buneary, I love this pokemon(even it's not very good in PvE or PvP i kinda like her design) and of course This is my very first Post in this Community. Thank you all have a beautiful day.

    Buneary Lucky 100 https://imgur.com/gallery/sqHfcSs

    submitted by /u/Lance024
    [link] [comments]

    Protect your favorite pokémon at all times.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    My friend has been a long time pokémon go player, and he would get various shinies and legendary pokémon that are quite rare and relatively strong. In our community theres a group that we raid with, and we thought for a while now we can trust them. My friend is such a nice person and so humble, to which he would show other players his shiny mewtwo and heatran if they ever asked him for it. Until this person that we thought was trustful, ask to see his phone. it was only for like 15 seconds, but that's all it took for him to transfer all of his rare pokémon. My friend is disappointed, but is still hopeful, because pokémon do return at some point.

    tldr: other trainer transferred my friends favorite pokémon.

    submitted by /u/SugarUnicorns
    [link] [comments]

    No dogs allowed on Metrolink Trams? Ponyta you're fine

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Returning to Pokemon go after a period of inactivity on my commute and I come across this new buddy AR system. I do check the tram door to make sure I'm not breaking any rules by letting her out to play ;)

    https://imgur.com/a/hnDNtTL

    submitted by /u/Psjthekid
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player questions, last time I played was 2017, what did I miss? [Discussion]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Greetings all, I just decided to jump back in yesterday to have some fun while getting outside more. Wow there is a bunch of new stuff! Can anybody point me towards any daily things I want to pay attention to/take care of on a regular basis?

    Are there any weird meta bugs/glitches to look out for?

    I've played around with the new buddy system, that seems really neat.

    Did the Sylph Road spawn maps go out of date? My area seems dead versus years ago...

    Thanks for your time. Happy hunting out there!

    submitted by /u/BBZak
    [link] [comments]

    Thank God that Event is over

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:38 PM PST

    You may think that I am a guy who is a salty from not getting anything during the "sinnoh festival", and you would be a bit correct. However, that might have been one of the worst events that Niantic put together since the garbage "Bug Out" event last year.

    The common spawns of kricketot, Starly, Buneary, Bedoof, and the starters was dreadful and made catching/shiny hunting discouraging. The more uncommon spawns were Snover and the newly shiny hippopatas were better catches, but were not spawning nearly as high which made it harder to shiny hunt. There were some rare spawns like Cranidos and Shieldon were meh and not worth hunting. And lastly there was the only thing worth hunting , Gible, which Niantic said was "boosted" spawns but I saw more Gabites than gibles. ( which Niantic did to dilute the shiny possibilities).

    The Research might have been even worse than the spawns. They were way more work than worth the rewared.

    • win a raid : hippo (really? I have to battle in a raid for one of the new shinys?)
    • catch 5 kricketot: Combee (I am 99% sure than no one completed this task after they found out what it gave out
    • hatch 5 eggs : sinnoh stone (encouraging you to spend money where the heart of this event is actually at)
    • catch 5 starters: 1000 dust (best of the research but fuck is wasting 3 balls per starter worth it ? they have such low catch rates)
    • evolve using sinnoh stone: cranidos (not bad but not a shiny check and its making you use the stone before the anticipated Rhyhorn C Day so not worth)

    I basically ignored all of them

    And lastly, what we all wanted out of this event , the hatching of pokes. Now obviously it should not be easy to hatch any shiny what so ever. But when you add fucking COMBEE to the egg pool? My dude that's just a slap in the face to your customers, fans, and players, especially for those who spent money buying incubators. Why was there a pool of 12 pokemon (i think) in the eggs?

    I knew that this event was a money grab going in, but niantic again did not encourage players to play. No dust, exp, or candy pluses; no half walking distance, no adventure sync rewards. I apologize for the rant, I hope everyone got better luck than I did !

    submitted by /u/DonutDaniel
    [link] [comments]

    SO THE UL IN POGO IS BUGGED

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I've played 4 matches, won 2 and lost 2. The 2 I lost, I lost due to bugs. The first was a draw, I'm guessing they didn't anticipate draw probabilities in POGO. The second tho takes tho cake, I have a 95% health Torterra against a 5% Charizard. All it would take is 2 fast attacks and he's out. Even if he pulled of a charged move (which his was Dragon Claw) he wouldn't win. Yet when he sent it out to die basically he turned his WiFi or Mobile off and it lagged and didn't give me the win.

    Are we seriously gonna have this in POGO. Sore losers who can't take a L, Instead AFK so they can win?

    submitted by /u/B3zerkzz
    [link] [comments]

    Error claiming rewards

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Hello! I cannot claim my reward and proceed with battles. It just doesn't open pokemon reward and writes "error claiming rewards". Happened to anyone?

    submitted by /u/Krohaguy
    [link] [comments]

    Axew: when should I accept that I'll never get one?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Should I wait until everyone else has dozens before I realize Niantic excluded me again, like Gible and Riolu?

    Or would a wise man just assume this is Gible Revisited right now? Feel the pain, internalize it, and move on as soon as possible.

    submitted by /u/wayfriend
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon CP Lock Option

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    So, the idea is similar to game that have a lock option, but there are probably times where youve accidentally powered up a Mon, and taken it out of Great League or Ultra. Or in my case, where someone evolved the certain shiny i was going to trade.

    I would like to suggest a Lock Option, this will be easily done by accessing the sub menu and clicking Lock. From there, you can lock if you want to power up a mon or its move set or if it evolves.

    Pretty much preventing anything accidental and leaving it the way it is.

    submitted by /u/XenoGenicYT
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky trade stars

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Hi, I wanted to know how lucky trades actually work and more specifically how stars work. Let's say I want to lucky trade a 1 star shiny magikarp, will my friend get it with at least 3 stars? Sorry if it's not 100% clear

    submitted by /u/panyka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment