• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Pokémon GO - It came to me in a dream...

    Pokémon GO - It came to me in a dream...


    It came to me in a dream...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Last egg hatched of the event - Fingers crossed (My partner's phone) - A bit jealous

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/8UBoG7r.jpg

    Just when i thought i had some good luck hatching 4 non shiny riolu, I see this and cant help but feel a little jealous

    submitted by /u/Redjetpie
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to help someone who helped me. (FLW Vidoes)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    So I did a quick search and came up with nothing substantial for what was going on with FLW Vidoes.

    I wanted to start of with why I'm doing this and why I don't really care about karma and such. I'm posting something to help out someone who helped me. I started playing Pkgo before release and quit the game for a few years after lugia first release. After coming back and being disordanted with all the new content, I decided to look at YouTube videos to catch up. Besides Nick (trainer tips), FLW was the only other Tuber that I can stand listening to and really soak up information. After playing the last few months he's been in my rotation of videos that I look for when new content comes out.

    Now what happened? So long story short he got hacked tricked, and YouTube screwed him. Here's a video explaining what happened.

    Now I don't know FLW's person life and not looking to pry either. You can say what you want about the guy taking sponsors and such (RSL). He's puts he's far share of work and makes videos that are very easy to digest. Now, yes he screwed up, he didn't vet the people he was approched by and some people and have the attitude of saying fuck'em but I believe people can make mistakes.

    As someone who became a fan because by watching his videos really kept me playing the game. It made me feel like I'm not too far behind and I have a chance to get back into the swing of things (not quitting for good). I feel like I should at least try to help because of how much he's helped me indirectly. I'm not even gonna get into how Pkgo helped me mentally because this isn't about me.

    What can you do? Well idk... Down vote me? Bury this post? Subscribe to his new channel? Protest YouTube to try to get his account untermed? I seriously have no idea. I just wanted to say something since no one else had. If you were wondering where you can find him here's his new(2nd channel converted to main) here it is: FLW Vidoes

    Thank you PKGo fam and good morning/night.

    Edit: I don't feel comfortable saying hacked but more like tricked and grammar/rewording.

    Edit2: Added his 2nd channel convertered to Main.

    submitted by /u/Rogx
    [link] [comments]

    Current 7K egg hatches?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    I legit cannot keep all these Feb events straight. I know 7k from the past weekend where Sinnoh exclusive. Have they reverted to their standard roster of hatches?

    If someone could link or post current 7k egg drops that would be rad and much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/opheliasmusing
    [link] [comments]

    How the recent Sinnoh Event felt...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:04 AM PST

    With the recent Sinnoh Appreciation Event where you had the opportunity to hatch Mon's you normally wouldn't have the chance to, it really felt like Niantic had other agendas

    submitted by /u/Pres_Calvert
    [link] [comments]

    A very, very nice Charmeleon...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Catch of the Day or Week: A very good Charmander that I evolved into a Charmeleon. I'm so glad I wait for a better one before getting Charizard.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/own0Tj8

    submitted by /u/Skyrus_Lightcast
    [link] [comments]

    February 11 2020 will go down as my luckiest day in Pokemon Go

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/GjMBBSf

    The photo speaks for itself, I was in the mall and got a notification for the spoink hour and decided to open the app to get some stardust so I can get my Snorlax a second move for PVP. And I hatched a perfect Munchlax.

    Then I kept playing and hatch 2 new Pokemon (maractus and karrablast) and a perfect snivy.

    Since I powered up my now Snorlax and ran out of stardust so I decided to hit a raid and boom. Perfect Arcanine.

    Then I proceed to play PVP and got my but handed to me because of bad connection but I don't count that. Hope I made it to 100 words,WOO!

    submitted by /u/Summerclaw
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't care for PvP... but I encourage you to give it a try

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I am a casual player. I don't have an active community near me and wouldn't have the time to be heavily involved if I did. I would often check the game, cycle through my mons then close it again. When PvP was introduced I didn't think I would bother, expecting it to be filled with legendaries I would never get or be able to compete with. However, I am really enjoying it.

    Played Great League and not Ultra League - it's actually fun and gives me something else to do in the game, which is ultimately what I want, things to do.

    Reasons to try:

    1. Worst case, lose 5 matches, get some stardust for your time - consider this a good deed for someone else as well.
    2. We can't battle wild pokemon (outside of raids) so battle someone else (part of the pokemon experience).
    3. You may win some matches and get some more rewards
    4. It is something else to do in the game, I am a fan of the series and just want to do... something.

    Between Great League and now Ultra, my results are 65 wins from 95.. pretty good - yes, I googled decent teams and made up a team of what I had available... I did spend all my stardust and candies but I don't really spend them on anything else so I thought why not. I only keep 3 stars or rare mons, so I do not have ideal IVs for Pvp.

    My Great League picks are 3 of Umbreon, Hypno, Mantine or Skuntank.

    My Ultra League team Stoutland, Machamp, Snorlax

    I use different stuff, just try not to take it seriously. By no means is the system perfect, but it is what you make of it.

    That's my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Sherard85
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect 18

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Nothing like finding a perfect IV first thing in the morning and at 18 CP, icing on the cake!!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ckBaP8Y

    submitted by /u/crispy-waffle
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to everyone on here.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I have decided to stop playing as I think this game is not doing my mental health any good. The feeling of disappointment I've felt after the last few events has made me realise this.

    This is a very helpful and friendly community and I'd like to thank everyone for their help over the last 8 months of me playing.

    submitted by /u/umbongo44dd
    [link] [comments]

    Look out for these savages in Ultra League

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    I'm not really into PVP. I kind of had fun doing Great League, but Ultra League just isn't my cup of tea. So I've put together a crack team... to assist others with their win streaks.

    Just played 5 in a row with these totally awesome pokemon. Even got the same trainer twice in a row. I was laughing so hard I was a bit slow to swap in the second pokemon a few times!

    I'm only level Rank 5, so even though I lost 5 in a row, I still got 1640 (ish?) stardust! And a good laugh. And hopefully gave 4 other trainers an assist on their streaks. Win win!

    https://imgur.com/a/tA5rw1i

    Edited to change level to rank. I'm such a noob

    submitted by /u/dantheother
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Poke Genie

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Hi there, I use this app to generate names for my pokemon like "91% ⓯⓭⓭" it works 90% of the time but sometimes it doesn't even copy the name. When I try to rename the pokemon a day later it sometimes work but not always. Do any of you know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/BaronVice
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color until it is released (Day 18)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/EiUCkMY

    If Ran didn't notice before, she sure won't notice now

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    What do we want? More stardust! When do we want it? Now!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I feel like I need at least ten times as much as I have and get. It costs SO MUCH to power something up even a few hundred CP and it takes forever to get. It's deeply frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Veauros
    [link] [comments]

    Went out for Surprise Hour and found this waiting for me instead of a Shiny Spoink

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/1QSf5Z2

    It's been a while since I've seen a wild shiny. Was checking Spoinks and a bunch of other Mons out near a stop for shinies when this guy popped up all of a sudden. Very happy with this big ol beetle!

    submitted by /u/Matteomax
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny and Lucky Blastoise (93%)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/EK0zRJW

    What a day what a day. Was working on a trade negotiation with a friend for his shiny Blastoise, and have been on a LONG lucky pull drought. And well, that drought is over!

    submitted by /u/Shrickery
    [link] [comments]

    I guess GBL Great League was fun?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    I know this might not be a popular opinion, but I still want to voice it. GBL was quite fun for me; and even though I am not a guy that battles a lot, I still got to rank 6. Before, I wasn't the best in the Great League: Losing to all those annoying Mud Bois and getting KOed by legendaries, but after reading some posts about Great League Battling I regained confidence. I set my eyes on my team of Granbull (Charm and Play Rough), A. Raichu (Thundershock, Thunder Punch and Psychic), Linoone (Shadow Claw, Grass knot and Thunder), even though sometimes I did switch out Raichu for Beedrill (and lost). Although I did lost 15% of my matches (Mostly because I switched in a pokemon with the wrong type), I did get a surprising lot of wins mainly with my Granbull. Granbull's Play Rough takes a long time to charge up, but Charm does a heck lot of damage. Alolan Raichu's use is coverage against Poison types, and also spamming away shields. Thunder Punch spams REALLY well, so it is perfect for league usage. Then, Linoone is good for everything (Mostly against Ghost types). Grass knot is another spammy move, and Thunder is only useful when I switched in the wrong type. Popular choices such as Azumarill, Altaria and Haunter fall against this matchup, and while I don't have a perfect counter for Registeel, Thunder Punch practically takes it out. Other popular pokemon such as the Mud Bois (Fail against Grass Knot) and Venusaur fail against my diverse moveset. Hope this helps anyone who needs help in the Great League, and if anyone has similar stories please share! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mal_Meeh_Nosreme
    [link] [comments]

    The best ultra league team for maximum stardust from the new pvp system using minimal effort

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/ImzyrDc.png

    Cost me 0 stardust and you can burn through a set of 5 battles in around 3-4 minutes to get 1600+ stardust. Plus, if you don't care about actually doing PvP, you make other peoples' day by doing this.

    Funnily enough, I had a set where I went 2/5 using this team, because once I'm pretty sure they disconnected or something in the first match, and the 2nd they realized I was throwing matches and quit out after knocking out my poor treeko and chimchar.

    submitted by /u/Deerscicle
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe my shiny luck

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

    I just hatched a shiny riolu and I realized that I hatched a lot of shiny babies. I started hatching 7km eggs one year ago and this is what I got. I rarely use premium incubators, only the infinite one. However, I walk a lot. I usually walk ~100km (sorry American people) per week.

    Baby shiny that I hatched

    submitted by /u/bsakura89
    [link] [comments]

    The worst luck I've ever had, turned into the best Pokemon moment I've ever experienced...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    With Riolu being my favorite this event was huge to me, not only for the Shiny, but just for the Riolu hatches in general. It's been my favorite Pokemon since before my teen years, so I was super pumped for the event. So, obviously a post about Riolu, this past weekend I've never grinded out as much Pokemon GO as I have before, hatching 86 eggs last week (mind you probably around 10 of them were prior to the event) and 25 in the last 2 days, I've hatched 100+ total eggs through the weekend. I didn't take note of all of the hatches I did, but I remember a few. 2 Munchlax, 9 Gible, 3 Happiny, and numerous amounts of Buizel, Combee, Budew, and only 3 Riolu. With this event going on, obviously everyone wanted a shiny Riolu, including myself but by the end of the event I was hoping for just any Riolu I could, just for the extra candy. Might I also add; a buddy of mine who hatched 15-20 eggs managed to get 3 riolu, and my girlfriend managed to pull 8 Riolu, in ~75 eggs. Both of their hatch rate was way better than mine. They also agreed on trading me their shiny Riolu if they hatched it and I didn't. It basically got to the point where I told my friends that I was going to take a break from the game because of how frustrated my luck has been with the event.

    On the way home from work today I had my final batch of eggs from the event being incubated. With only 9 eggs left and hoping for just ANY Riolu at all, my hopes were pretty low, seeing as my hatch rate was extremely low, and my luck was just terrible all weekend. As I got home from my drive, I was checking on my eggs to see what I was sitting at. I noticed that 2 of them had somehow hatched, but I didn't see the animation for the hatch. Again, at this time I was expecting nothing seeing as my RNG was awful for the event. I opened my pokemon to see what hatched, and to my surprise.. a SHINY RIOLU. I've never been so happy to commit to a PoGo event in my life. It's too bad I didn't get to see the hatch animation, I'm still so stoked. Feeling like a child :))))))))))))))) Sorry for the long story, just super stoked about it haha

    https://imgur.com/a/jwLxder

    TL;DR - With Riolu being my favorite Pokemon this event meant alot to me. 100+ egg hatches, with only 3 Riolu for the entirety of the event until tonight, I hatched my Shiny Riolu on my final batch of eggs.

    submitted by /u/ChebbLoL
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else have this problem?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I evolved my gible while he was my buddy and on the map but my gabite isn't on the map but it says he is and it's still won't count my walking for his hearts anyone else notice this? Side note I figured they'd make it so you don't lose your walking with them when you evolve but I guess they didn't

    submitted by /u/SespuL
    [link] [comments]

    Spoink uprising, call the Avengers!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YgBdFp2
    Me and my friend had no idea spotlights were a thing. As we were walking up a hill we found ourselves surrounded by spoinks, jumping to establish their dominance. We were both intimidated and confused.

    submitted by /u/Barmor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment