• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well, this is the luckiest day of my life

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:40 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/tb7a0kp

    I had just lost a pvp battle by a tiny amount of hp, was ready to induce myself in a state of unfiltered anger, but then suddenly this hatched and all those troubles seemed to dissipate in seconds

    submitted by /u/Pannheim
    [link] [comments]

    I think I beat the game?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    This little guys is literally the most worthless pokemon I've ever caught, yet the best at the same time.

    https://imgur.com/a/yqrhvZx

    submitted by /u/Kapperinoo
    [link] [comments]

    "You... you do not fear me? ... Thank you..."

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:38 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/kKzpX6S.jpg

    "Long ago, superstitions were spread about it, saying it brought disaster. This fed a hatred of it, and it was driven deep into the mountains." - Absol Pokédex.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Mew fanart. Really happy to how it looks. Can't wait to get my own mew in the game as well.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Mew fanart. Really happy how it looks. Hope you like it as well. I messed up a bit to be honest but still very happy with the result. https://imgur.com/gallery/qVZDmjv

    submitted by /u/Eerbert
    [link] [comments]

    I hatched a 100% Riolu at 3AM

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    I was walking around my University campus looking like some addict just to hatch eggs. Definitely worth it.

    https://imgur.com/a/AaLkGD3

    submitted by /u/pedker
    [link] [comments]

    Send Friend request from Gym screen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    When the player enters the Gym he can see not only the pokemons that are there but also a master of each pokemon.

    I propose to do 2 things:

    1. When pressing on the player - open his profile screen
    2. Add the option "Send friend request" to that screen.

    We defeat the gym with several peoples but never meet each other because of a different schedule. There is no other way to send a request.

    submitted by /u/COBECT
    [link] [comments]

    Got out of bed at 2 am and drove to the park to catch this gabite. It ran away after 5 golden razz/ultra balls.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:14 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/5PRJhs3

    Literally asleep. I wake up to go pee and check Pokémon GO. I see a gabite at the park 5 min from my house. I literally marched my butt out my front door, into my car, and drove to the park. Immediately, I start using golden razz and ultra balls (don't remember exactly what cp, but it was around 1500). After five balls, guess what, yep, it ran away.

    The entire event up until now, I've seen a total of 0 gibles, 0 gabites, and I've gotten 0 gibles out of the 13 eggs I've hatched. I'm very upset.

    Has anyone else had horrible luck this weekend?

    Edit: also, forgot to mention, it was pouring rain outside.

    submitted by /u/DontHaveADaughterYet
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for best Kamikaze team in Great League GBL ?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    I'm currently using

    • Wigglytuff with Charm + Ice Beam
    • Venusaur with Razor Leaf + Frenzy Plant
    • Vigoroth with Counter + Body Slam

    This team is sweeping opponents before they have a chance to use shields or getting sweeped equally fast and I'm absolutely loving this style of battling. Do you have any suggestions for an even more Kamikaze team .

    P.S: With all the lag issues and bugs going on , I stopped bothering about results . So it doesn't matter if the team is not balanced as I'm fine taking some L's on the way .

    submitted by /u/chaitu1204
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color while impersonating anime characters until it is released (Day 16)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:41 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/XkV3Cid

    "Kecleon is still not released...? Yare Yare Daze"

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    trying to sneak in kecleon as scraggy

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    trying to sneak in kecleon,

    i was inspired by u/KnowsItBetter69 posts

    so here we go

    kecleon as scraggy

    https://imgur.com/a/k6WkM5D

    submitted by /u/Luniaz17
    [link] [comments]

    Some interesting luck

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Before these couple days I haven't caught a shiny in about a month but, since the Sinnoh event suddenly I find 3! I'm still surprised with catching a shiny bulbasaur even though the spawns are specifically Sinnoh pokemon but, I'll take it 🤷‍♂️ 👍

    https://imgur.com/gallery/b3sivVb

    submitted by /u/Thereyago69420
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got to 50 km in one week

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    After not knowing how much I walked I checked earlier today and I was at 42.5 and I had a couple of hours so I decided to just walk around and ya know what, I got to 50km so yeah I just wanted y'all to know this lol

    Sorry about grammar

    submitted by /u/elyxxr
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed how shaded and detailed gyarados’s sprite is comparef to others?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    There are probably more detailed ones but i havent yet noticed, ive got him tauros and machamp and like gyarados has SO MUCH depth, and vibrant color compared to everyone else. Idk if its bc hes strong or popular? Idk i just found it interesting.

    submitted by /u/Slummed
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic and it’s �� game tactics. Smh. Y’all be careful about spending coins in GBL to battle early and skip walking.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    I was finally on a winning spree in GBL and decided to spend the 200 coins to battle again without walking. Only after spending the coins do I get an error message stating I couldn't battle any more due to reaching daily cap. Lol.

    There's only one reason why they would allow it's players to do so and I'm not going to say because then I'll be violating the terms of this subreddit.

    💩 = Niantic and Niantic = 💩

    submitted by /u/zacharyparkerr
    [link] [comments]

    My AR Photo Gallery

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    After getting permission from the mods of this subreddit, I am going to post my entire gallery of AR shots in the form of a Google Drove Folder link. Enjoy!

    During my break from Reddit, I have taken over 100 photos, and instead of posting them individually, I decided, that the best option was to post my whole gallery at once to catch up, and start posting photos on a regular schedule as they are created. I may post some old photos from my gallery separately if I think people will like them, but I don't think that it is a good idea to post all 191 individually.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/134vUfFBuTQ_rrf1xzGGlL8bHWNN21ZnI

    Feel free to save any of the photos if you like them, and some are even formatted as wallpaper.

    submitted by /u/Groudon8134ARPics
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a f2p mode in battle league.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    A play mode where you don't have to walk 3km, but also don't get any rewards or where your rank goes up. This would be helpful to test out other teams. I know you could do pvp with friends, but not evereyone knows enough pokemon go players to do this and Trainer battles aren't versatile enough.

    submitted by /u/google_me_95
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing like curing your shiny drought by finding an previous community day Pokemon you already have 20 of!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/40CMiXw

    Not seen a shiny for a while, and then I found this guy. Couldn't have been something I havnt already got 20 of! :(

    submitted by /u/Braadlee
    [link] [comments]

    I caught a 100% IV Snorlax, what would be the best move set for pvp battles?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Hi, I caught this http://imgur.com/gallery/YAzdEoK 100% IV snorlax from the battle rewards encounter. It has Zen Headbutt and Earthquake. What would be the best moveset for snorlax for pvp battles?

    submitted by /u/a01tyad
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Even more extra stuff: More Go Battle League Modes + more secondary effects beyond att/def boost/nerf + some use for hatachu

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I’d love to be able to send friend requests to after a match in Go Battle League

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been suggested already.

    I've had some REALLY close matches where I've either lost, or won, and would really like to show how much I appreciated the close battle. I'd like to be able to send a friend request so I can send gifts and what not.

    submitted by /u/Andrewrost
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me beat Giovanni

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I have used over 100 revives and max potions trying to beat Giovanni with hippo the past 2 days. The Persian kills both my Lucario and machamps before I can get to the second shield. So I tried my girantina which lasts longer and burns the second shield but then barely does damage to the Persian. Also my Venusaur barely does damage to the hippo and then my 3rd Pokemon is almost used up before I can get to Raikou.

    submitted by /u/ilovenyjets
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go Buddy : Battle together

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I am not sure how this works but I don't get a ❤️ for my buddy every time I defeat a Rocket grunt or gym battled while walking with my buddy. Anyone else have a solution or facing similar issues??

    submitted by /u/coolstyledude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment