• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Enjoy a "Slowpoke" this Valentine's Day...

    Pokémon GO - Enjoy a "Slowpoke" this Valentine's Day...


    Enjoy a "Slowpoke" this Valentine's Day...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Sorry if this is Onix-pected, but I have to Raichu a love letter. I get it's a bit Oddish because we don't know each other (but I Machamp at making connections with people I've just met).

    I was Seaking something special, something Unown. And there you were, with your sense of humour that had me Koffing and Weezing. You broke through the Gloom and my Forretress of a heart.

    I love you - Happy Valentine's Day!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/w7hmnEx

    It ain't much, but I hope I was able to Exeggcute it well enough to Seel the deal.

    submitted by /u/klaw14
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish every player had access to every style item, regardless of gender.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    that basically says it all.

    I know it's not a huge thing, but I'd personally love some more of the "men's" clothes options as opposed to the options I have currently. I also don't feel like it would be hard to implement.

    edit: so holy shit. thanks everyone. glad to know i'm not alone. i almost didn't post this because i wasn't sure how it would be received. (clarification: i just want combat boots and torn jeans and plaid. it's not a statement thing.)

    submitted by /u/lexxandcandyy
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Ok, I've cried uncle. I've been psychologically beat to a pulp by my failure at PvP that I've resorted to a whole 'nuther tactic. Instead of battle, benevolence. So I stack my team with 10 CP Pokemon. The other guy wins, and when I've lost five battles, I get some dust! It's a win-win!

    I'll have to admit though, at enjoying the defensive durability of my party hat Wurmple. Big, scary, meta-relevant Pokemon as an opponent doing their best... and it takes more than three hits to take it down! Sometimes five!

    When life (or your opponents) make you 'lose', just move the goalposts!

    submitted by /u/pongmoy
    [link] [comments]

    Gave my SO an IRL Pokemon Go gift this Valentine's :)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    After months of having this idea in my head, I finally did it :) I'm so happy that he really liked it and thank you so much to this post for the tutorial on how to make it! What I made isn't as good as the OP's though, but I had to adjust it because of the contents '^

    https://imgur.com/a/TbFEZrf

    submitted by /u/threwmymainaway
    [link] [comments]

    Wife made this pokemon card for me to celebrate V Day

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/xMYWVeD

    My wife started playing Pokemon Go with me when we both came to USA. It was a good way for us to get some walking, fresh air and time together. She also became a fan of Pikachu; and then the game itself.

    This is what she made for me to express love celebrating Valentine's day. I was overwhelmed by its cuteness, and thought I should share this with you all.

    Have a great day, and I hope you all will find friends and partners to enjoy Pokemon Go with.

    submitted by /u/lordamit
    [link] [comments]

    What started as a 'quick trade' for a research task quickly escalated to this! The RNG gods have blessed me when I was least expecting it.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:39 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/j2AAPgy

    I am still in shock over this...

    I had the 'Trade a Pokemon' research task, and per usual facilitated the trade with my daughter. While waiting for the trade to pop-up with an ordinary 'mon, lo and behold she offered up her shiny Charmander. She has been playing less and less, and knew how much I wanted it. He's one of my favorites, and we had missed the community day. Luckily she caught this one during an end of year event.

    We didn't appraise it before hand, but know it was not 100%. Seeing the trade result in this lucky 100% shiny mon was the last thing I could have anticipated!

    submitted by /u/z0mbiel0ve
    [link] [comments]

    I just got 2 shiny's in a row

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/fDaWst0 I caught 2 shiny's in a row in under 10 minutes! The first one is pidgey and the second one - snubbull. Their iv's are pretty bad but still, 2 shiny's are pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/Archibaldzik
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder to use the Meltan Box in this valentine's event

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:49 AM PST

    The event gives you double catch candy. Now Is a good time to use the Meltan Box. With a pinap you can get 12 candy per catch. Giving you the equivalent of 4 boxes worth of candy in one go.

    submitted by /u/AlcoholicSocks
    [link] [comments]

    Battling in this game is making me lose my sanity

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Nothing like mashing an attack that's ready to go from half health and still dying before it activates, or have the opponent attack first like theirs work instantly.

    Then when switching in your next pokemon your opponent is still attacking so you have a quarter of your health taken away before you can even start hitting back. AND THEN the last 3/4 health gets demolished by a NOT VERY EFFECTIVE ATTACK!

    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    submitted by /u/EclecticGamerDX
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect CP number for a Porygon

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/DZ4QiiU

    I couldn't of asked for a better Valentine's day gift. And just like my previous valentine's day finds, this one also fled.

    submitted by /u/XYZmover
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color until it is released (Day 20)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/CiROMnF

    "I, Strawhat Longboi, will find the Reese's Pieces and become king of the Luchadores!"

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Valentine's Day special, my first 0%. lol

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/QYsZ3G7 Valentine's Day special, my first 0%. lol Been playing since first week and finally nabbed one. Next on my bucket list is a shundo. Happy Valentine's Day/Single Awareness Day y'all!

    submitted by /u/morticiahavisham
    [link] [comments]

    The buggy PvP struggle was worth it :))

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/TQMXonH.jpg

    Getting the 4 wins in 3300 Point games wasnt ez, but now i now what to max next ^^

    submitted by /u/wojwoj12
    [link] [comments]

    Valentine's Wobbuffet

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I got my own lovely valentine's gift in the shape of a pink Wobbuffet ! Felt only right !

    http://imgur.com/gallery/GUhFidO

    submitted by /u/Zopyroce
    [link] [comments]

    Azelf in the wild. It does exist

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Never seen it in the wild and didnt think I ever run into it with how rare it is

    https://ibb.co/5GnZn9B

    Gives me hope 1 day i will run into a wild unown

    submitted by /u/BushyOreo
    [link] [comments]

    I started naming my Pokémon to trade as “yourself/your ...” so when trading, it sends a positive message, “Take good care of yourself.”

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    See them here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Xm9EziK

    Sometimes I would match the "thing to take care" with the Pokémon itself. Some of them are a little strange, but it is kind of fun.

    I also realized after having my friend screenshot all those, there is one more possible message to make "[username] sent over..." which could make for some interesting messages.

    submitted by /u/uwlryoung
    [link] [comments]

    I mean... that's the real feeling I have on Go Battle Ultra League...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:57 PM PST

    and I'm quite bored with it... I feel like there's just one way to win and there's no fun at all to battle with and against this type of team.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tJ7d46D

    submitted by /u/Huxago
    [link] [comments]

    So I went to a gym and I don't have any pokemon so I left a Seedot.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    I was going to a gym but as I was going to it 2 people beat it before me and left a gengar and a gyarados so I just left my seedot because I have nothing better. Later I check up on it and people have been beating the gengar and gyarados but not my Seedot so I was inspired to draw this.

    https://imgur.com/a/ittHjPG

    submitted by /u/kkai2004
    [link] [comments]

    A Box (folder) system to sort out Pokes?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:16 AM PST

    It'd be great to have a box / folder / pocket / redo of favourite system to better sorting of pokemons.

    I'd much rather have a box, with the pokes inside than having to name 50 pokes "Evo" to remember that I should have them as buddy somewhere in the future. Or "Defender", "Attacker", "Steven Trade", " Barbara Trade", "PvP 1500" and so on...

    EDIT: Inb4, yes, I'm aware of the filters (cp-#### / shadow / lucky / shiny/ etc.) , but that's just not enough

    submitted by /u/MrKiwi24
    [link] [comments]

    Ever Received a ToS Strike for No Apparent Reason?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    This week I got a first strike for violating ToS and I have no idea why. I tried asking in a support ticket but the response was basically "We're serious about enforcing the ToS so don't break them" followed by a closed ticket. How am I supposed to address it without some kind of information about what raised a flag on my account? There's no indication that I've been hacked and my playstyle is the same as it's been since the game launched. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AndyT218
    [link] [comments]

    Liverpool SAFARI event prices

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Has anyone noticed that they're rounding up the VAT to the nearest £50p and then adding a further charge on top?

    I bought two tickets (early entry) so thats £18 (ticket) + £8 (city event) = 26 x 2 = £52.
    Then the cost summary adds £11 in taxes.
    UK VAT is 20% so it should be £10.40.

    So in theory thats £63
    But the bottom line says £66

    Very odd.

    submitted by /u/emmjaybeeyoukay
    [link] [comments]

    Powering up your Pokemon should be easier

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I was trying to power up my Dragonite quite a bit because I had the stardust and candies. But it was such a pain to click power up, click okay, watch the animation, then repeat.

    I think we should be able to have an option that's let's us power up our pokemon as far as we can go based on our resources that we currently have so it is much easier and less time consuming.

    submitted by /u/OwO33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment