• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Pokémon GO - The only pokemon I ever wanted since I started playing, I did it!

    Pokémon GO - The only pokemon I ever wanted since I started playing, I did it!


    The only pokemon I ever wanted since I started playing, I did it!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    I know it's not much to some but I feel like i've raised this shiny boi, so happy. Still going to be my buddy for a while I think!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/HqWaGb7

    submitted by /u/canimal14
    [link] [comments]

    I painted Audino and Scizor helping a certain pair of red-themed Team Leaders hand out gifts.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I know it's late, but I still like sharing my work, as silly as it is:

    Audino is helpful!

    Scizor is ever the wingman!

    I don't have much else to say. Enjoy! I hope you had a good Valentine's.

    submitted by /u/sugandya
    [link] [comments]

    New Mythical Pokemon Silhouette Official Reveal

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Miltank triggers my PTSD

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    No, Whitney please... please no more ROLLOUT. How could you do this to me?

    Ah, phew, I'm halfway to the KO. Oh god no... MILK DRINK?!?

    shuts off game boy

    submitted by /u/AyebruhamLincoln
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color until it is released (Day 21)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:43 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/KZH3SMw

    „Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa Lambo!"

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    TIRED of Losing Ranked Matches Because of Lag or Possible Cheating

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Seriously idk what it is, but it's to the point where is just rather do Silph League than mess with this.

    •I'll click a Charge move 5 times before being able to use it

    •Others allowed to switch after I start my charge move however I am unable

    •Fought a Heatran which had enough time to charge one move and it uses 2 back to back before allowing my mon to use his

    •My Pokémon uses a charge move and it says how effective it is but my opponents health bar doesn't drop

    •I'll tap and not move or charge while my mon takes hits

    •Opponent uses 3 shields

    •Opponent uses fast moves during damage calculation of a charged move

    I experience some sort of bug or glitch in 3/5 matches, and often multiple times within a match

    Is anyone else experiencing these? Are there easy ways for others to cheat in these battles? You can't judge a player's skill if the meta is riddled with bugs that benefit one player while decimating the other.

    Just to add, my Bluetooth is off and I am connected to a strong WiFi connection.

    Edit: fixed formatting and added problems others experience in the comments. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing issues. Hopefully Niantic sees this or future posts and does something about it; there's just too many Pinsirs/swindlers for this feature to be ready for players.

    And I appreciate the silver :)

    submitted by /u/Skywave28
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this shiny Lickylady!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:25 PM PST

    I live in China so I can only play when I travel. Due to the coronavirus we're spending February in Tokyo and are loving how many events we get to participate in this month! My husband caught 2 shiny Lickitungs back to back, then 2 raids later it was finally my turn to get one. I hope everyone else has similar luck!

    https://postimg.cc/crPYWfbd/47790c97

    submitted by /u/TheOfficeRevisited
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'll go down as the person with the most losses in the Battle League.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    So far I have lost 20 out of the last 20 battles I've tried. Each time "Weak Connection" and BOOM! my opponent has hit me with a charged attack following a second and third without me being able to get a single charged attack out. This game is getting lame.

    submitted by /u/87beard
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best pokestop gift postcards you've seen?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:58 PM PST

    My favorite by far is one that I receive from my dad occasionally called "Creepy James Dean"

    https://imgur.com/a/HmxiO1r?desktop=1

    I'm curious what other postcards are out there around the world that are favorites.

    submitted by /u/password-is-taco_
    [link] [comments]

    First Storm Ciara, and now Storm Dennis...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Last weekend, in the middle of the Sinnoh event, we had Storm Ciara merrily greet us. Talk about bad timing, right? Despite the storm's fierce meddling, Pogo players including myself braved the weather in order to catch or hatch some of our favourite Pokemon. Even though it didn't completely succeed in stopping us from participating in the event, the weekend would have been a lot more enjoyable if we didn't get drenched or almost thrown into the road by 40mph gusts. But that's life for you. Sometimes we're given a bad hand and we just have to accept it. There's always next time. I mean, the chances of severe bad weather or another storm arriving in Britain during the next event is extremely unlikely. Right? Right??

     

    WRONG!

     

    Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to Storm Dennis! Forecasted to be even worse than Storm Ciara and predicted to cause even more flooding and destruction, Storm Dennis arrives right on time for the Valentine's weekend event.

     

    Fantastic.

     

    Absolutely fantastic.

    submitted by /u/ObliviousOliviaa
    [link] [comments]

    Just caught my first 4* Pokémon - Porygon

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Just caught my first 4* Pokémon - Porygon. I'm pretty happy about it. Also caught a high IV chancey straight afterwards.

    Is it any good?

    submitted by /u/TuneTweaker
    [link] [comments]

    A perfect pokemon

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I finally caught a perfect pokemon! After playing for four months and checking almost every pokemon, I found a four star. Before my friend who's been playing four years https://imgur.com/gallery/zVspzin

    submitted by /u/solarpellets
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent curveball throws

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:49 AM PST

    I've been stuck on this for at least six months and I just don't think I'm going to be able to do it. I have arthritis in both hands and I can't physically do the motion needed to make the move.

    I guess my only option is to find someone who can do it for me but I'm not keen on handing my phone over to a stranger.

    Anyone in else stuck? I wish there was an option to skip quests!

    Discussion

    submitted by /u/WanderWomble
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Pokemon Go Trainer Card Gift For Valentines Day! ❤️

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/IjabnQe

    My partner bought me possibley one of the best Valentines Day gifts I've ever seen with a custom made Pokemon Go Trainer Card!

    (I've blurred out certain information for privacy reasons)

    submitted by /u/Bobblee20
    [link] [comments]

    So I moved and now PoGo is unplayable for me.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    I'm just so frustrated with Niantic right now. So, I moved to a small town from a metropolitan area. It used to be that I could walk around the block, hit a few stops, a gym and catch a whole bunch of pokemon. I thought to myself that moving to the country would be great, since logically there must be so many more pokemon out in the wild. LOL. Anyway, now the nearest stop is a half hour drive away (40km from my house) and there's not a single pokemon to be found in town.

    Here I thought the idea of Pokemon Go was to get people out of their house to walk, not to encourage people to drive and play.

    Sorry, just needed to let this rant out somewhere! I guess this is where my PoGo journey ends.

    submitted by /u/Niccin
    [link] [comments]

    So close and yet so far

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    After winning my first 5/5 in the premium battle league, I got a random encounter that turned out to be a 1800+ snorlax. After freaking out about that I checked it's iv's...

    https://imgur.com/a/fLsNL3A

    submitted by /u/goatfucker21
    [link] [comments]

    I made my boyfriend a Pokémon Go themed Valentine’s Day card

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/U4gGhmg

    So when he slides the pokeball up the card is able to open up! Took me manyyyy hours to make. But DIY cards has always been our Valentine's Day tradition

    submitted by /u/max_gooph
    [link] [comments]

    Is Porygon still Rare?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Found some things online suggesting that Porygon's fairly rare, so I dragged my drunk ass out of the house at midnight to walk to my towns church, one our very few pokestops, to catch one. I've only just started playing the game recently for the first time since like a couple months after launch, so if he's pretty rare, I feel kinda special haha.

    Edit: this post has had 5 downvotes, and 5 upvotes. I don't get the downvotes though lol, I'm just asking a question,

    submitted by /u/Connorkara
    [link] [comments]

    Keep the leagues separate in go battle league.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

    I really enjoyed great league in gbl. It was fun. When it switched over to ultra league i went from 45/60 to 59/110 in just what, a week? Not everybody has rare candy and stardust to build the perfect pvp team. I would like it if the leagues were kept seperate so that my pretty decent (i think?) Great league ranking isn't tarnished by my mediocre at best (laughable in reality) attempt to maintain rank points in ultra league.

    submitted by /u/kirkanderson1
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any trainers are suffering from lag in pvp ?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Any trainers are suffering from lag in pvp ?

    I am from Asia. I have found that the youtuber from USA (i.e trainer tips etc) haven't suffered any lag matters in pvp but I did. I am from Asia. Anyone have the same problem ?

    submitted by /u/CaptainAnyRoad
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a good week!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/3KGeJGc

    Before the sinnoh celebration week I had one riolu that I had evolved into a lucario, all of this is from the last 7 days. I feel like I've hit the lottery! Gibble, Gabite, and Deino were all dex entries

    submitted by /u/DAVV1NCII
    [link] [comments]

    Burnt out a bit

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I cannot beat the Team Go Rocket Leaders, I just throw my best mons at them and they get crushed, usually I can't even get past the first opponent. There's not enough revives to make this worth my time.

    It's making me realize that at level 37 I have not been playing wisely, transferring mons in the past without paying attention and I'm left with some downright s**t.

    That's all, thanks for letting me rant.

    submitted by /u/manic_panic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment