• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Kecleon changing color until it is released (Last Day)

    Pokémon GO - Kecleon changing color until it is released (Last Day)


    Kecleon changing color until it is released (Last Day)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/0cNmUQA

    No, unfortunately this doesn't mean that Kecleon was released, although the title I chose would imply that. I simply feel like this project has reached it's peak and served it's purpose, which to me is letting Niantic know that there is a passionate community that stands behind Kecleon and still cares about it. I want to thank this community in particular for supporting these posts.

    I am sure there are still tons of Kecleon to make, but it's the end of the road for me here.

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    [REMINDER] Rhyorn Community day is Saturday.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Since the new in-game news has bumped the info about the upcoming community day keep in mind that in two days counting now we will have our rhyhorn event

    For countdowns and such I also use this site: https://p337.info/pokemongo/

    submitted by /u/Khristjian
    [link] [comments]

    Can I maybe get a heads up about weak connection issues before I start battling?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    It's extremely frustrating when everything is fine with the game until I start a battle, then all of a sudden I have a weak connection and I just stand there getting pummeled because my moves aren't registering. Would be quite useful to know my connection is bad before wasting my time (and sometimes money).

    submitted by /u/AyebruhamLincoln
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the friendship weekend

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Does anybody know what „friendship levels will increase faster" means? I don't know if there has been an event like this before and anybody knows if it means A) when you have one interaction, the level goes up for more than 1 day or B) you can have more than one interaction a day?

    I'm asking cause with option A I could reach Level 40 tomorrow by using an Egg. Otherwise I would save it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AndKrem
    [link] [comments]

    Best friends

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    So I took a photo with my longtime buddy stary, and as soon as my cat fell asleep, she claimed my cat.

    But look how cute they are together! best friends

    The photo is in the link, because I can't submit it any other way.

    submitted by /u/SH1NS4R1ON
    [link] [comments]

    Community Day Crochet

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    I crocheted mini versions of Rhyhorn, Rhydon, and Rhyperior! I might not be able to go out for community day so hopefully I can entice some local players to trade their shinies for a mini plush

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CwyHNy5

    submitted by /u/beamer14
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Sync

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    It was nice of the game to turn off my adventure sync randomly without any notification.. Did this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Life0fty__
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Giovanni...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Finally beat Giovanni after many tries (thanks rhyperior and mamoswine) and what did I get? A 0 star Raiku :( oh well. Hopefully something better next time round...

    https://imgur.com/a/NTvQJlR

    submitted by /u/Watcher0nTheWall1
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] The slow death of Pokémon Go in suburbia

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Maybe it is in my mind. I hope it is, but I just feel like the game is losing more players than it is gaining.

    My local Discord group is quiet. The number of posts made in it (not computer generated) can be counted on 2 hands per day.

    The Watsapp group I am in - maybe 1 post every couple of days now.

    Raid hour has turned into Raid Half Hour with numbers down to less than a dozen accounts.

    Gyms that you can sit in alone for days at a time.

    Fewer people seen walking through the pokestop zones with their heads stuck in their phones tapping away.

    Friends who go days without sending or opening gifts.

    It just feels like it is slowly dying....or maybe it is me.

    submitted by /u/GrandmasterJoke
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a in-game map update any time soon ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Would be handy to navigate in-game without having to swap out to maps constantly . This should happen automatically more often . Lots of redevelopment occurs around the world with new streets ,parks etc popping up everywhere.

    submitted by /u/conioo
    [link] [comments]

    Today I saw a pokestop evolve into a gym!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    There used to be a pokestop exactly at my work, and earlier there was this "white veil" around it (different from that ring that's there when you never visited it), so I spun it, got some stuff and my game crashed. As I opened it again, the stop became a gym! I have prints, but don't know how to use imgur.

    submitted by /u/gbrielcstro
    [link] [comments]

    Are Pokemon GO Battles in real time?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I'm a little confused, I always win with my first Pokemon and the players don't seem to defend at all, are these battles in real time, or am I fighting against ghosts?

    submitted by /u/SILE3NCE
    [link] [comments]

    Machamps rockslide doing no damage after a icy wind from Articuno

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Was playing go battle league and my opponent used an Articuno with icy wind against my Machamp. I took the attack unshielded and I countered with a rockslide. The only thing is it did no damage. Is this the case of GBL glitching out/lag spike, or is the attack debuff really that strong? Was a little salty about it since the first rockslide put the Articuno under half hp

    submitted by /u/dark_hawk112
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] "weak connection" despite my signal being perfect and special NOT building up

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I tried to do a battle so that I can earn a heart for my buddy Pokémon and I am constantly getting "weak connection" despite the fact that I have perfect six bars 4G signal.

    Also, my special attack is NOT building up. The opponent hit me with three specials and my special was next to none

    My special is Future Sight

    Is anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    How the Hell?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    I am doing PVP and every so often, I come across an opponent that can throw charged attacks at me with ridiculous frequency. I battled on this morning where all three of their pokemon were throwing charged attacks every 3 to 5 seconds. I simply cannot counter that. How are people making their pokemon charge so fast? I have a couple with perfect attack stats but I cannot charge anywhere near that fast with any of mine.

    submitted by /u/R1CHARDCRANIUM
    [link] [comments]

    I think we all need to take a deep breathe from all these egg events and try to see all the good this game has brought to a lot of players

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I know I am one of many who was quick to attack Niantic with their newest egg event but to go as far to see players getting so angry that they want to quit the game just saddens me. I get it your angry about the event with it being another one of those events where you need to buy things in the game to enjoy the event more. It's okay to take a break from an event and just play the game normally.

    I don't know about you guys but this game has made a big difference in my life. Not because it gets me to go out and play when the weather is nice, but also the communities this game has introduced us. Seriously without this game I would have never thought there was so many other players in my area that loved Pokemon like I do. Which is why I look forward to every community day. Not just because they boost the shiny chance, but because I know the community who I have made friends with while playing this game will be there. To see other players that have the same passion for Pokemon as I do gives me great joy and is what keeps me going to play this game. Knowing that there are other people out there that enjoy Pokemon and that I can meet in person.

    I have also been to new places with this game. For starters I would have never been to Chicago if it wasn't for Go Fest. Sure others can be negative and say it was a waste of money just going to Chicago for Pokemon in a virtual game. For me though I saw it differently than that. I saw it as an opportunity to meet even more people who loved Pokemon as much as I do. To see a park filled with players from different states and for some different parts of the world entirely!

    I know lately with these egg events that this game seems like it's going to the direction of being a cash grab and it's ok to take a break from events. It's okay to not want to spend money on a game. Just go outside, enjoy new places where you haven't been before, play the game you love and meet up with your friends and your new friends you have made throughout your journey playing Pokemon Go.

    Because there is so much more to this game than just Shinies and IV's.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    A pleasant surprise

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:25 AM PST

    https://m.imgur.com/a/HDcT3Wk

    Well this reward was an unexpected yet pleasant surprise. Got this after reaching rank 7 in the battles. Just decided to do some battles at 4am and I was just expecting more stardust as I reached rank 7. Then the pieces of the Pikachu Libre costume started popping up and I was like "No way." Definitely gonna keep this on my avatar for a while. I loved Pokken Tournamnet so I'm really glad that they added a reference to it in Pokemon Go. I wonder what the other rewards for rank in the battle feature will be. Just have to wait and see I suppose.

    submitted by /u/Calherbie
    [link] [comments]

    I suck at pvp and I dont know what to do.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    This is more of complaining about myself than anything.

    Now some people suck at pvp because they dont have enough dust for 2nd moves and powerups.

    Some suck because they dont know type advantages.

    Some suck because they dont remember the moves on meta relevent pokemon.

    And than theres me, which apparently just sucks. Im lvl 40 (around 70 million xp to be exact), played since day 1, got 5million dust and enough rare candies to max everything I want, memorized all the moves on all meta pokes, did my fair share of pvpoke simulations, watch & read a ton about the meta.

    And I just keep losing. From my 70+ games I reached a 4 win encounter just twice, and even than it was at the lower ranks. But now at rank 9 and 3100 rating (I was rated high because of my badges, I trained alot), I cant win a single match.

    People are litteraly entering with a 2100 cp metagross vs my team filled with meta pokes and I LOSE.

    I... I dont know what to do, I want to be better, I want to improve, but I just cant do it.

    I know about shield baiting, sac-switching, all those pvp starts people use, and try my best to use them...

    SO WHY DO I KEEP LOSING?

    submitted by /u/kolleden
    [link] [comments]

    Raids idea worldwide.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Hi. I would love to be able to raid with other players worldwide. Just like we battle in the battle league. My idea is: We should get "special gyms" in pokemon go and in that gym will be only about Tier 5 raids worldwide. The pokemon in that raid should have at least 100k HP and when a raid begins that pokemon will be available at the same time worldwide. Worldwide raids will be only Tier 5 raids. I know most people struggling to find other people for raids so something must be done. Tell me your ideas in the comments... For sure one way or another we need "Tier 5 Raids Worldwide"

    submitted by /u/ilikethisnow
    [link] [comments]

    4* Aggron Question

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I have a 4* aggron that I have leveled to EXACTLY 1500. (I have posted a screenshot in the pokemongoyellow subreddit) I have been mulling over the idea of either keeping it as a perfect for great battles (even though it really doesn't do well) or leveling it up for a different battle level.

    I would appreciate any input.

    submitted by /u/curmudgeonfiesta
    [link] [comments]

    I just had the craziest dream about an in-game feature that doesn't exist and I was sad to see it wasn't real.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    So there I was playing the game and a rare Pokémon showed up on my nearby. I thought to myself "well that sucks" because it wasn't at a Pokéstop. But then without knowing what I had done icons appeared on the map that showed me where all the nearby Pokémon were.

    Why can't we have this, Niantic?

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Chansey

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Hi! I just cought shiny Chansey im the wild. 2 days after valentines event.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/BJ6wHv1

    submitted by /u/VerteZus0L
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment