• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Reminder: CHECK ADVENTURE SYNC

    Pokémon GO - Reminder: CHECK ADVENTURE SYNC


    Reminder: CHECK ADVENTURE SYNC

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    2 days ago a saw a post telling everyone to check their adventure sync to make sure it was on. I checked mine and it was all good. Today I started incubating an egg this morning and saw that I still haven't walked a single Km. I checked and it was off.

    Check Your Adventure Sync!

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    404 Pokedex Not Found (Mildly interesting goals)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/vA9ILkb

    First goal was to reach 202 Pokemon with cp of 404 (a reference to the error seen when attempting to go to a website's page that is unreachable/broken). This is the half-way point for my intended collection. Cheers fellow Not Founders! :D

    submitted by /u/clawsandtalons
    [link] [comments]

    Special TM to buy once a year just like the Medallion

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I was thinking that a Special TM, to buy once a year just like the Medallion, would be a great item in the shop. What for?

    Basically, would be an item to use on an already evolved Pokémon in order to learn the legacy move released on the community day. For instance, if you have a Swampert and want the legacy move on that particular one, an item like this would satisfy you.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/zaxunobi
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting was clumsy and it's now far clumsier (Animation rant)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Animation cancels are the lifeblood of this game. Seriously.

    Quick catching. Skipping tutorial and flavor text (though I actually read that). Skipping the little poppy animation rewards and reading them in the journal after the fact.

    Why now have Niantic decided to "fix" the gifting system in ways that weren't broken?

    We already had to click into each friend to see which ones we could send gifts, and could not see other helpful info like who we haven't gifted in a while or who hasn't gifted us in a while.

    Those legitimate problems aside, we now have more. We have to sit back and:

    • Watch while our gift sends.
    • Watch while our friend's gift is opened.
    • Wait for the interface to catch up to the process before we can close the current friend and move on to the next one.

    I timed this. Collectively, the whole process per friend is something like five extra seconds. Now, that may not seem like a lot of time, but multiply that by twenty gifts a day, 365 times a year, by millions of players.

    Just by this one fix, you are sapping entire collective careers' worth of man-hours. Births, interviews, weddings are missed. Divorces are created. Entire ecosystems perish from neglect, all because we were busy staring at animations that never needed to be stared at.

    CHANGE IT BACK, PLEASE. For the love of Arceus and all that is good and decent.

    The same logic applies to quick catching; KEEP IT AT ALL COSTS. Make unnecessary animations skippable and take as little time as possible, including evolution and purification.

    Adding arbitrary wait times is how you lose players and kill this game. Please, please, please don't mess this up.

    submitted by /u/Chasing_Polaris
    [link] [comments]

    Safari Zone Philadelphia. May 8-10th. Tickets on sale Feb 24th at 8am EST.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    First time seeing snow

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I live in a place that doesn't get snow a lot and never realized how cool it looks until it started today. https://imgur.com/a/ducFj2j

    submitted by /u/angelflairpasta
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Ok its enough now.... Niantic take the money you are recieving and start to put it in the game development. It cant be that people, which are garbage at pvp miracoulisly having wifi issues which is causing ME to lose.....

    submitted by /u/RadiumDrill
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning the birb

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Always keep in mind to take good care for your buddies! Feed them, bathe them, pet them and keep their fur/feathers/skin clean from any dirt!

    Took a photo with me cleaning my buddy stary. cleaning stary

    submitted by /u/SH1NS4R1ON
    [link] [comments]

    "Looking for nearby pokemon!" notification won't go away

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:21 AM PST

    I have had a notification for days now that says "Pokemon go looking for nearby pokemon". I can not swipe it away and it is there even when the game is closed.

    ISAE having this issue and how do I get rid of it without turning off pokemon notifications entirely?

    submitted by /u/BDR2017
    [link] [comments]

    Best Eevee evolution?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Me again. Is Vaporeon or Glaceon better? I have a 98% IV Eevee CP 487 and a bunch of candies. My trainer level is 23. Would like to evolve it to be apart of my core attacking group.

    Does anyone use this website https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/en/pokemon/list/top-attackers for Pokemon rankings? They show Espeon as the best attacker. Wonder if they update it ever.

    submitted by /u/Slinger28
    [link] [comments]

    Battle League Encounters Rarity Tiers Submissions

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:03 AM PST

    So far I've seen no evidence looking at this, so let's do it here:

    I just need around 100 people to submit their next 3-5 encounters at ranks 7-9

    Why the next ones and not the ones you've already done?

    Well, problem with that is that people who got 3 tepigs are more likely to remember and submit. Fresh start is probably the best way of avoiding that kind of sampling bias.

    So, how about you just post "here" in the comments, and then once you've had 3 encounters or so, edit your post to include them.

    I'll tally the results up in a week. Or if I forget, someone else can.

    With 3-500 encounters, it might be hard to conclude that 13 different encounters are all equally likely, but if there are heavily demarcated rarity tiers, they should stand out quite quickly.

    Could people just make up results and spoil it? Yeah, that may happen, but seems like it's worth a try.

    submitted by /u/spacecatbiscuits
    [link] [comments]

    Uneven Rocket bosses xD

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Hi, am I the only one, that thinks the rocket bosses are not existent in a even number? The last two days I didn't have Sierra in my neighborhood at all. Today she's there, but only on the way to her, there are 5! Cliff xD

    submitted by /u/f0_1
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Giovanni (Raikou and Hippowdon) with a Great League Team

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2GeSq7wTCY

    For analysis sake: I'm a lvl 40 veteran player. The rockets were at max cp. That was pretty though. I only managed to win on my 5th try. Hippodown is a moster. Lapras was the only good thing i had that double resists the Ice Fang and still does SE damage with Ice Shard + Surf. Flygon with the Dragon Claw spam was absolutely beautiful and saved me.

    My Team:

    Lapras - Ice Shard / Surf + Skull Bash

    Lucario - Counter / Power-up Punch + Shadow Ball

    Flygon - Mud Shot / Dragon Claw + Earth Power

    submitted by /u/biloke
    [link] [comments]

    After battle messages would be a nice addition to league battles

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    I've been enjoying the battle league, issues aside. It's great to see other player avatars and their teams to see how I match up against them.

    But I really wish I could send a post battle message to my opponents afterwards. I'd like to acknowledge if the battle was good or if the opponent swept the floor with my team. A collection of pre-made messages are all we need to express how we feel. Such as...

    • Good battle
    • Well done
    • Almost had you
    • Can't believe I lost
    • Didn't stand a chance

    The messages could appear as in-game notifications so players don't have an extra screen to click through and can ignore them.

    submitted by /u/Pope_Khajiit
    [link] [comments]

    Field Reserch

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I need to add a couple more friends as a field research goal and I've already added everyone I know that plays. Anyone want to share their trainer code?

    submitted by /u/FoleyV
    [link] [comments]

    has this happened to anyone?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/DvGgeiZ

    i just got this email that my username was changed by adding a number to the end.

    it doesn't particularly bother me but it just confuses me because i made the account the day the game came out so idk how there could be a duplicate out there. especially for this to be found 3 years later lol

    anyway, has this ever happened to someone?

    submitted by /u/thedonkeyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy Pokemon Unown Sign?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    So my buddy and I are at a pretty high friendship now and I love seeing the little heart bubbles appear over his icon from doing tasks together. A lot of then are of course the souvenir ones or pokestop ones, but I just saw it do a sign that looked exactly like an unown but the silhouette of one. I panicked and tapped it instead of screenshotting and it led me nowhere. Has anyone else experienced that?

    submitted by /u/N2Ngamer
    [link] [comments]

    Great league team

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    I currently have good wigglytuff with IB and PR and a toxicroak with DP and SB, need help in choosing a 3rd member to the team. Can the pros out there suggest me one or anything regarding GL teams? Reaaally need the help. Thanksss!

    submitted by /u/r1nbu
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go event generator!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    The rainbow on wings.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/uabDCAx.jpg

    "Ho-Oh's feathers glow in seven colors depending on the angle at which they are struck by light. These feathers are said to bring happiness to the bearers. This Pokémon is said to live at the foot of a rainbow."

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Does pokemon tell you if you have a "rw"?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Will i get a notification if i have a rw or a shadow ban? Sometimes my gps freaks out a lil and my character goes over the water(while im on a bridge) and then runs extremely fast back to my original place and i get a speed warning. Today while walking there werent that many pokemon i found. Am i being shadowbanned ?

    submitted by /u/kayoken124
    [link] [comments]

    I really need a hug right now.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    I saw the post yesterday to check adventure sync so I did and it was still on. I saw it. I did. I saw it. And I checked. And I checked and it was on. I redeemed my coins that I saved for two weeks to get the big box and incubated six 10Ks then went running and did a 10K.

    I guess it updated overnight. Because adventure sync was off and I'm so sad and is oshawatt's evolution good? I have 125 candies and idk. I just need a hug I'm so sad.

    submitted by /u/OneM0rethyme
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the Safari Zone event

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    My whole family is planning to go to the Pokémon Go Philadelphia Safari Zone event, and this will be my first one.

    Out of everyone in my family, I will be the only one actually playing Pokémon go.

    We want to leave the main event area at some point to explore the city, but does that mean all of us would have to buy the $8 additional Explorer Pass? Or just me, since I'm the only one playing?

    Also, would we be granted access back into the park later on after this?

    Last questions: does anyone know what time in the morning it starts if you don't have early access tickets?

    Are the tickets physical or digital?

    submitted by /u/ClefairyHann
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Niantic Screen

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Hello, recently I haven't been able to get past the Niantic Screen when opening PoGo.

    I've tried:

    Reinstalling

    Clearing Cache

    Restarting iPad

    Updating Software

    I'm using an iPad. Does anyone have a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/Deathstriding
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment