• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Kecleon changing color while impersonating anime characters until it is released (Day 14)

    Pokémon GO - Kecleon changing color while impersonating anime characters until it is released (Day 14)


    Kecleon changing color while impersonating anime characters until it is released (Day 14)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:09 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/QMAx9AE

    "I activate the magic card Pot of Greed, which allows me to draw 2 more cards from my deck."

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    I'm proud to be a contributor of pokemon go

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    When I visited my parents, there were no pokerstops at all. I've proposed few of them and now we have 3 pokestops and 1 gym! This is super awesome, because at least one person I know started to play, because of it :).

    https://i.imgur.com/KxYdurI.jpg

    Today I've requested 7 more, it might not be accepted, but I was happy to do it anyway.

    submitted by /u/emosGambler
    [link] [comments]

    My, how the tables have tabled

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I found a wild gabite tonight, but I guess I'm the one going in a Pokeball tonight.

    http://imgur.com/a/uY06nDT

    submitted by /u/Guitarist_on_Fire
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched shiny Gible from a 7K egg

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I was trying to get a Shiny Riolu in this weekend's event and noticed Gible is also hatching. But then after 2 normal ones this suprise came :). I guess is only for this weekend and then the odds I'll drop again. http://imgur.com/gallery/JIPLRoU

    submitted by /u/cote0710
    [link] [comments]

    Where the heck is Nurse Joy?!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Every game in every town there is free health care, a Pokémon center with Nurse Joy who heals your fainted Pokémon. Where is this in PoGo?! After the team rockets started showing up my Pokémon faint all the damn time and I never have enough max revives for all of them. We NEED a Nurse Joy option to heal our Pokémon! PoGo is entirely too American right now refusing to give us free health care!

    submitted by /u/QueenBumbleBrii
    [link] [comments]

    He's so proud of his ribbon he wears it on his face

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Kabutops has been my favorite since I was 12, so I knew he would be my first best buddy. The ribbon placement really sealed the deal.

    https://imgur.com/a/PYeRmTi

    submitted by /u/breakbats_nothearts
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first shiny Pokemon back in May and I forgot to share it with Reddit!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    I've been playing Pokemon for 12 years and this is the first shiny Pokemon I've ever seen in game

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_VAPORWAVE
    [link] [comments]

    Never thought I’d see this day...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    gabite

    I've never hatched a Gible, never even seen one pop up on my radar, but had this Gabite spawn right at work! Best PoGo day ever!

    submitted by /u/ecandrews
    [link] [comments]

    Move Tutors

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:26 AM PST

    During Community Day hours (i.e., once a month),Move Tutors should take over random pokestops (similar to rocket grunts) . When we are in the range of that pokestop and select a pokemon, tutor should give us a list of applicable moves (fast/charge including CD/legacy moves) to choose from . The move we choose will then replace the existing move . Works only for two pokemon per community day so Niantic can still profit from their TM rng and we don't need to wait till December for some CD moves.

    sorry for bad English , not my first language.

    submitted by /u/chaitu1204
    [link] [comments]

    Used up all of my luck on this Gible

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/vNlKnxQ

    I've never caught a Gible before, and it just so happens the first one I ever catch is a hundo! Super pumped, and shout out to the guys playing Pokemon Go nearby who let me know it was around

    submitted by /u/tigolebiddies95
    [link] [comments]

    Encounter with my first charter in battle. Why is there no way to report these players?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    So as the title says, I've come across my first rigged game. It started out with them not attacking at all. I got half my meter up for my special and thought maybe there game was glitching. Then there first attack was a special. I blocked thinking that was weird but decided to see it through. Next attack, another special. I blocked again to see what was going on. Next was a special. It just carried on. I got in the odd attack between but there was nothing I could do.

    Why is there no way to report these players to Niantic?!? They just ruin the game for everyone else.

    submitted by /u/CaptainVanDerPooop
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do I find Giovanni

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    I've battled like 8 decoy grunts and I still can't find Giovanni (I have never battled him before, I still have his research from I think November), please help

    submitted by /u/UNCLE_NIZ
    [link] [comments]

    Shh, careful. The walls have ears.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/ZtMyYp0.jpg

    "The hexagonal hole is its ear. Deep in that ear is an energy core, so if you stick your hand in there, Roggenrola will be very angry!" - Pokédex.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect IV Axew

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/D1DYHfF

    Hatched from a 10km egg. He's my first Axew, and first ever Hundo as well! :)

    submitted by /u/PikaTroll
    [link] [comments]

    Weather boosted Gible

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:33 PM PST

    I was going home playing Pokémon go and encounterd this very high CP Gible. The IVs are really good too. Can't wait to evolve this beast. Image

    submitted by /u/Makkhay
    [link] [comments]

    Durant, the "worthless" PvP underdog.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Ever since the new battle system launched I've tried to get the hang of things. I never really found battle against other trainers that fun in this game so I haven't paid much attention to tiers and whatnot. But when this system came out I decided to give it a go and for med a few Great League teams by the book, using high IV tier 1 and tier 2 Pokémon with the recommended move-sets. It went very poorly.

    So I said "screw it" and decided to just try something. Anything, to see what happened. So I put a 1491 CP, 13/11/15 IV, tier 5 Durant with Metal Claw and X-Scissor as my front runner. And ever since then, against all logic, things have been going much better. More often than not it takes out 1 or 2 opponents before fainting, and I end up winning.

    My Battle League stats with everything done by the book: W2-L10.

    My Battle League stats with a worthless Durant leading the pack: W11-L2.

    So the only reason, I'm not the worst trailer ever and above 50% (W13-L12) is because of this tier 5 Durant with pretty crappy IV's. I love it.

    submitted by /u/Sonsofbirches
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Zubat research

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Has anyone got a shiny Zubat from the latest research I've not been able to find any reports on it so far, just need to know I'm not wasting my time like with A-Vulpix and Sneasel.

    submitted by /u/PM_meyourbuttholeplz
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on Surprise Pokémon hour and Mystery bonus hour

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    I know there has been some disappointment amongst the community regarding these two events. That they were underwhelming.

    Possibly an unpopular opinion but I think it's a fantastic addition to the game. The flip side is having nothing out of the ordinary during those hours on Tuesday and Thursday.

    I feel they're definitely boosted enough to be something useful, for example the Onix was like being in an Onix nest, except everywhere you went. Great for the extra candy and the potential increased chance of a shiny. By that, I mean through the increased number of encounters before someone tries to correct me about the shiny rates.

    At the same time, these hours aren't so amazing to feel like you've missed out if you can't go out of your way to play during the week. Weekdays are work days for most people and we're usually busy getting home from work, prepping dinner, getting ready for work the next day etc. So for those that wanted it like a mini community day, I'm generally okay with it being as it was.

    If one week I make it, great. If another week I miss it, I won't be so bummed out.

    Your thoughts? Without being so toxic please. I've quickly learned how the Reddit Pokémon Go community can be toxic on people's opinions and shutting them down.

    tldr - In short, Surprise hour and Mystery bonus hour are great additions without being so amazing to feel bad about missing out.

    submitted by /u/SirMobi_
    [link] [comments]

    Sinnoh event

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    A 3 day sinnoh event I feel is too short considering how many ppl who still play have busy adult lives. Not to mention other events get at least a couple weeks

    submitted by /u/C-137Rick-Sanchez
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go ingame chat

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:49 AM PST

    I feel like theres a need of a chatbox somewhere. Im a very awkward person and having a chatbox would be a nice way to start a conversation. Specially when there is a raid happening around, I play alone and having knowledge of the presence of other players/raiders would be nice. Just my opinion. Share your thoughts in comments

    submitted by /u/H-Terrorist
    [link] [comments]

    Where my Pikachu Libre battlers at?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Usually I find all the earned fashion to be gaudy and ridiculous but this... this is no exception. In fact this so splendidly takes the cake that for the first time I couldn't resist. I paired it with my existing swag and I give you...

    Delibird Libre

    https://imgur.com/gallery/34g8sxm

    submitted by /u/OneM0rethyme
    [link] [comments]

    I left work for 5 mins to go grab this guy.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/xTbFyRH

    No way was I going to miss a blessing like this, even if the little dude is low level. My supervisor doesn't play pogo but I offered to pick him up a drink from the store while I was out. It was worth the $2. Now I can work on walking him for a few years.

    submitted by /u/ohreallynowz
    [link] [comments]

    Let me introduce you to my Steamy Purple People Eater

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Pinsir has always been one of my favorites. So when I battled and beat Rocket Leader Cliff today, I was sooo happy to be rewarded with this! It's so Purple-ly. Didn't even realize that there is a shiny shadow variation. To me, this is one of the coolest looking Shadow Pokemon, so far.

    https://imgur.com/s9gSox9

    submitted by /u/randy404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment