• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Dear Niantic 🙏

    Pokémon GO - Dear Niantic ��


    Dear Niantic ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:23 AM PST

    It's been years now...

    • Can we please a 2nd permanent incubator to hatch those eggs 🥚🥚🥚🥚

    • Expand the egg storage 🐔

    • Expand the friends list 👥

    • internet trading 🔂 (I've been a lucky friend with people who live thousands of kilometers from where I live for a while and there is no option to take advantage of it so far)

    • For us solo raiders, rural players with no one to assist can we please get an option to teleport at-least once a day to the nearest raid (Max distance of 10 kilometers) if not then how about AI assistant to help with those raids 👻

    Edit:

    • For those who do have trainers in their area to raid with but just can't get in touch in time to organize I suggest AN OPTION to see near-by trainers on the map walking along their buddies (Up to the user to enable/disable discovery to near-by trainers)

    • If this option gets implemented It will be cool to see those buddies walking or flying in AR mode 😎

    submitted by /u/AchwaqKhalid
    [link] [comments]

    They've put on their best costumes for the party, please let them in

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:48 PM PST

    ( https://imgur.com/gallery/znAoU8n )

    For context the little purple boy is my child, Pickle

    submitted by /u/QUAILxEGGS
    [link] [comments]

    Whomst has summoned the mighty one?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PST

    I'm not gonna lie though. I find it hilarious how such a mighty deity can be reduced to being a mere trainer buddy.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524406166328180736/685694033934286901/sketch-1583551866035.png

    submitted by /u/Nubblycious
    [link] [comments]

    QoL Suggestion: to have a legitimate shot at the Best Buddy medal, we're gonna need some serious shortcuts implemented!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:25 AM PST

    buddy ui ideas

    tried uploading to silph road subreddit a couple times, but it was automatically removed for some reason. hope it can find its way over there! some changes like these would be immensely helpful to those embarking on our newest, most tedious medal to date!

    submitted by /u/meowth_itsconfirmed
    [link] [comments]

    Metagross found his calling. Go, Metagross! Do not ever look back ��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/C4GHK40

    So this has been happening more frequently, and it has me laughing every single time.

    Am I that much of a failure as a trainer that every mon I feed berries to just flees with my food? 😅

    submitted by /u/bakedcoding
    [link] [comments]

    Upvote if you can’t get more than 2 wins at rank 7 and can’t catch a Darkrai or Thundurus!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Loving life these days.

    Sitting on 0 stardust. Just getting owned by everyone with perfect counters and all the best pokemkn for each league. Meanwhile, I'm going to battle with all the starter Pokémon, a Machamp, and Gyarados.Must be nice to live in the big cities and have people to raid with so you can catch all the OP legendary Pokémon and win everything in life. Even when I manage enough wins I get Meditite or Skarmory as my rewards. Great experience!

    Thanks Niantic! Your game caters to a very wide array of all players! (Sarcasm)

    submitted by /u/M4C4K4NJ4
    [link] [comments]

    Unplayable lag in GO Battle League, help

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Even with the new update my Gyarados' Dragon Breaths hit at the speed of a Waterfall, game doesn't let me switch half the time and charged moves only work like 5 seconds after tapping on them. No lag elsewhere, running 10mbps data and 20mbps WiFi, the phone I'm playing on has got 4GB RAM and 13GB free storage, so why is it running like garbage? I'm literally losing Charizard Vs Torterra fights, that's how bad it is atm. Any tips on fixing this in any way would help, cuz I love paying PvP but this is just unplayable...

    submitted by /u/ilovenihilism
    [link] [comments]

    100% Darkrai (Caught it when battery life was at 2%)!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/N8qhoKd

    I can not believe I caught it I thought for sure my phone was going to shut off any minute. The funny part is I didn't even know it was 100%!

    submitted by /u/MrAnxietyOSRS
    [link] [comments]

    Some fan art I made last night!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/UxhaNzj

    Pokémon go has brought back the love of Pokémon I had as a kid, so here's a drawing I made of one of my favorite Pokémon! Really like the idea of making more of these, who's your favorite Pokémon?

    submitted by /u/AllThatJazz_777
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Zubat!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/QGvemzG

    He's pretty common, but I got a Shiny Zubat.

    5th Shiny, and 2nd one this month!

    submitted by /u/the-big-stranger
    [link] [comments]

    So close yet so far!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/5xLLXfP

    I literally love right next to a poke stop but I can never reach it no matter where I go in my flat....

    First world problems ey 🤷‍♀️

    submitted by /u/miajade1996
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. & Mrs. Wobbuffet

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Casually opened PoGo and then saw this... look how cute they are standing next to each other. 😊

    I haven't even realized so far, that the male one look different.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/yo8K90e

    submitted by /u/mj_2709
    [link] [comments]

    After catching a Pokémon not already in your Pokédex it would be great if it took you directly to the Pokédex entry.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I really loved catching new Pokémon and reading/learning about them from the dex. It would be really fun to have that happen in Pokémon Go. I feel it would be in the spirit of the game and the reason we have a Pokédex to begin with!

    submitted by /u/fotank
    [link] [comments]

    Malta pogo unjust situation

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So currently we missed the party hat raids, the spotlight hrs and now the team rocket event. First sure it wasn't bad we had the buffed pvp battles and buffed incense. Then niantic ''fixed'' us not being part of Italy but now we are still not getting events and adding it with no buffs to pvp and incense. Niantic please respond to our situation? At this rate we will even lose the community event.

    submitted by /u/kreigbuster
    [link] [comments]

    Several questions

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Z2AGrJZ

    today i caught this sneasel and have a few questions

    1. should i evolve it?

    2. is it rare?

    3. Should i try to mirror trade with someone to get better stats or atleast 1🌟

    submitted by /u/Luniaz17
    [link] [comments]

    Recently Pogo has had some odd out of app actions.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:14 AM PST

    When o close the app the "Pokemon go is searching for Pokemon!" Cannot be removed which means it's still active and it pops up randomly and the only way to close it is by going into setting and force quitting the app. Anyone else had these weird occurrences?

    submitted by /u/jsbdrumming
    [link] [comments]

    Please let us sort the friend list by last seen

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:48 AM PST

    I have a bunch of friends in my list, but some of them were not online the last few days, so it makes no sense trying to interact. I want to see my active friends on top of the list.

    submitted by /u/sumisel
    [link] [comments]

    I fell asleep while trying to max out my Pokémon. It's time for an old idea to become a reality.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PST

    No joke. I fell asleep maxing out my Pokémon. If we could just have a simple option, much like Calcy IV and PokeGenie has, where we can move the gauge all the way over to max level that would be great.

    It actually takes me back to the days of mass evolving vecausenof how boring it was. This is just as bad. Have you ever maxed out a low CP hundo? It takes like 10min for me because I get distracted due to how long it takes. Please change this. End.

    Edited

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Live Report on TM-ing away Frustration

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Malaysian Trainer here (event started). I can confirm during Saturday's 2-5 PM event you can TM away Frustration of your best Shadow Mons and Evolving them will not get Frustration back. Just avoid Evolving Community Day ones to their max Evo as it won't get their Community Day moves. Just wait till the end of the year and save an Elite TM.

    submitted by /u/PoGoTip
    [link] [comments]

    Just another time waiting the bus.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/4NGaGyS.jpg

    • Caleb, can you go to the future and find out when does the bus arrive?

    • Sure. Pops out, then pops back in

    • ...

    • ...

    • ...So?

    • Trust me, you don't want to know.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Short and Sweet Post About Best Buddies

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Best Buddies should keep the boost even though they're not your buddy. It's tedious work each time you want to use it and creates this stop and go experience that is just unwelcoming. Or maybe it's just me that sees it that way.

    submitted by /u/mythicaltimelord
    [link] [comments]

    the hardest part of A Ripple in Time

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Today I finally got to phase 7/8 of the research, I already got a gold Johto medal, caught 10 Grass or Psychic type Pokémon, and the only thing i haven't done yet is make a Excellent Curveball Throw. which part is/was the hardest for you people?

    submitted by /u/beeswags
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing the Kanto dex. What was your "bottleneck" on it?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PST

    So a big goal of mine was to get the original 151 because, well, childhood nostalgia. The weirdest thing about my attempt on that was what I needed last: fucking Dodrio.

    I lucked out on Mewtwo raids and caught an armoured one, I got the legend-birbs in research encounters, I got Mew in a long drag of a quest and the regional exclusives through an egg event.

    But fucking Dodrio.

    I'd encountered 3 Doduos in the wild. In a year of playing. It was so utterly irrelevant to me it hadn't even occurred to me to check, but this thing was insanely rare and I hadn't even realised.

    And I didn't have one to walk.

    A month or so passed, and I saw one on the tracker. Made it just in time, caught it, and walked it until it evolved for weeks, for my Kanto dex completion, my big goal, the one I didn't care there wasn't a medal for because damnit this was my nostalgia goal.

    Then 2 weeks later they put out an event, changed the spawns, and Doduo was everywhere.

    God damnit.

    submitted by /u/WankSocrates
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment