• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Losing every game because of lag

    Pokémon GO - Losing every game because of lag


    Losing every game because of lag

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    PVP is a joke. Using 4g, full bars but getting weak connection every game. In a league where everyone is using the same 6 pokemon anyway games are often decided by one or 2 hits so missing a single hit due to the system being poorly made costs matches. Also strange how they can carry on hitting me but my pokemon cant do anything. Given up with the battle league now, what a waste of time, god how I miss proper battling from the actual pokemon games...

    submitted by /u/burnt_to4st
    [link] [comments]

    Rewarding one pokeball after a successful catch would help minimize pokeball shortages for quarantined players without being too OP

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    It doesn't have to be a great or ultra ball, only a normal pokeball and only after you catch it. If you miss a throw it's a loss. I'm curious if you guys have any other ideas for solving this issue. I'm thankful they provided the 30 free incense, but I'm not sure how they expected it to go if people are given 1800ish spawns but nothing to catch them with.

    submitted by /u/Hydrabreath
    [link] [comments]

    Increase gift ceiling

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I wish ninantic would increase the number of gifts we can store. With everyone in lockdown, we can't store enough gifts to exchange and so many are in need! I live in a rural area and if I do get out, and especially now, I hit all the pokestops while I'm in town (I can swipe them from my car, so no cross contamination), send gifts to everyone while I'm in town, then only have 10 to take home with me. I understand they want us to buy pokeballs, which I have not...they've given us half walking distance, so hatching is easier, but as so many of us are locked down it would be nice to stockpile some extra gifts.

    submitted by /u/patre101
    [link] [comments]

    Distance Trading needs to happen!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Title.

    With so many people essentially locked down, it would be a perfect time to introduce distance trading for best friends. If battling "works" at a distance, with its required timing and coordination, surely it's feasible to trade mon over a distance.

    I understand that there are concerns for people selling mon, but if you limit it to best friends, that's a 90-day minimum investment in raising friendship. Then if it's a matter of trading good or rare mon, people may want to wait until they hit lucky, which is no guarantee at any point.

    So, with Niantic making adjustments to accommodate the current pandemic, this seems like a simple and very beneficial change to make.

    EDIT: for clarification, I believe this is a feature Niantic should have introduced long ago, but the ongoing issues only highlight the need.

    submitted by /u/TheEnragedMystic
    [link] [comments]

    Just the 10,654th post complaining about PvP...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    PvP is almost unplayable, and it needs to be fixed. There are 2 main issues:

    1. The lag. It's annoying having to repeatedly tap on the screen doing no damage, while getting blasted by the other team. We shouldn't have to tap the charge button 5 times to get it to work, only to find out that the other person's charge move got registered first.

    2. The fact that we can use a charge move while we are in the "switch Pokémon" menu. This is incredibly frustrating and I have lost COUNTLESS battles to this dumb glitch. I don't even really know if it's a glitch or not, but it shouldn't be possible to hit a charge move button that is underneath the freaking Pokémon that you're trying to swap in.

    I just lost a game solely on the fact that the other person swapped a counter to my Pokémon in. I had a lot of built-up energy, so I wanted to swap my Altaria in to counter the Alolan Marowak that they had brought in. I was almost full on energy, and I hit the swap menu button and I go to put my Altaria in. I hit the Altaria, but SOMEHOW my flash cannon gets used. So I have now spent all of my energy on a move that is doing minimal damage, plus my Pokémon is staying in longer than they should have taking unnecessary super-effective damage all because the bottom button can be pressed underneath the top button. That's dumb.

    So we can either make it to where the charge moves do not activate while in that menu, or move the buttons to a different part of the screen so that they don't overlap and you can clearly choose the action that you want to. End of rant.

    submitted by /u/The_Deli_Llama1
    [link] [comments]

    [question] My buddy generates candy but my eggs barely increase, whats going on?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my buddy (shiny zigzagoon) keeps generating candy, every 1 km = 1 candy, but my 1 km egg still hasnt hatched after 3 candies from my buddy. Whats going on?

    submitted by /u/KaasKoppusMaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Three wild shiny encounters in around 2.5 hours!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    A few nights ago I went out to my neighborhood park to play around a little bit and found these three beauties either en route or there.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/lABgxSy

    I'm in love with their evolutions. Prior to this point I'd only caught 6 outside of research/community days/etc. so it was a huge deal for me.

    submitted by /u/penisbuffet
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of fighting Registeel in battle league? Here’s what I do

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I know other people already have their ways of fighting Pokémon like Registeel, but what I do is, I use a Masquerain with Infestation and Silver Wind to battle it. Infestation charges up Silver Wind very quickly, and although it doesn't do a ton of damage against Registeel, you can chip away damage quickly before your opponent can charge up it's attack. What do you guys do to combat Pokémon like Registeel?

    submitted by /u/BluebuggyR3DD1T
    [link] [comments]

    Liverpool and Philadelphia Safari Zone events postponed

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    All I saw was Lucky Pokémon...then my hopes were shattered.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Ugh. I evolved my first Darumaka to Darmanitan, and all I noticed at first was "Lucky Pokémon". Then I realized that this is what happens when you catch Coronavirus....your app must too. From bad to worse....thanks Niantic.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pqZZBYv

    submitted by /u/Ew0k5AN0nomi5
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to inform

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    All of you here so that you know how nice is the price for our genesect reasearch.

    submitted by /u/princB612
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Unlock Pokémon encounter in Basic Rewards tier on the 3rd win for rank 8+

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    As you play, win and progress more, your opponent will obviously be stronger. I think it's really difficult to win 4/5 matches when you reach a certain rank. At some point it does feel less rewarding the more you climb up. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Capt3vi
    [link] [comments]

    I am very bad at battling. Can u help me build a team for great league?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I have played 95 battles and only got 45 wins :/

    My pokemon 1100-1500cp Mr.mime Ninetales Hariyama Cloyster Honchcrow Absol Hypno Skarmory Golduck Noctowl Prime ape Roselia Sparky Tangela Umbreon Pinsir Vapeorian Misdreavus Anorith Sneasel Medicham

    submitted by /u/saladboi68
    [link] [comments]

    What can Niantic do to help with poke ball shortages during quarantine?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    As someone who doesn't live within range of a poke stop and who is also self quarantining because of symptoms, this is a big problem. But I've been thinking about it and I don't know what they could do that wouldn't sound totally ridiculous. My first thought was to give every trainer a weekly gift of like 100 poke balls and some incense. Then I thought like what if you get say, 10 poke balls after you finish 5 battles? I just feel like they need to do something to help people who can't get them daily. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Tbucket15
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with small towns

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently saw a post and notice one rule in the terms of service of Pokemon go that is about multiple accounts. I live in a town with only 1 gym and 1 pokestop and the only players are me and my brother. When we started playing we also created second accounts just because they had free incences so we could catch more Pokemon. Because no one else plays here, we chose different teams in the other accounts so we could get some pokecoins. Now that I have read the rule I won't do that again, but I also will not be able to get a single pokecoin, I hope this post wont get removed, because I'm referring to a "cheating method" and I hope in the future Niantic will let people who live in small towns and villages like me, get an opportunity to play regularly the game

    submitted by /u/swampertDbest
    [link] [comments]

    Coballion Battle League Reward

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    This may be old news already but I haven't seen it here yet.

    Coballion can be caught with the exclusive move sacred sword in Go Battle League.

    I'll add a link to a picture in an edit.

    Edit: picture

    submitted by /u/samwyatta17
    [link] [comments]

    Best Pokemon Buddy?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Is there a definitive Pokemon I should use as my next best bud? Recently, after 51 days received the best buddy ribbon for my gyarados.

    Just wondering if any other Pokémon offer some type of incentive to team with them.

    Any thoughts? I'm sure some are better than others, but not entirely sure how to decide.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MDVet
    [link] [comments]

    I just caught my first ever 0% IV Pokemon!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    ...and it's a Wailmer. Just wondered how rare this blubbery beast of the deep is.

    Ps - I've been playing since launch but probably haven't checked the IV's of every single Pokémon I've caught.

    submitted by /u/Chapcatch
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to hit rank 7 by not even playing

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    All I cared about was the free stardust since I'm not into pvp so all I would do is start a match and afk while I was playing xbox/playstation. Every so often I get matched with people who would just quit out giving me the win.

    Got a nice rating too

    https://ibb.co/nRQw8Pt

    submitted by /u/BushyOreo
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t be the only one

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Growing so so tired of facing the same teams in Go Battle League.. but I guess I'm a scrub for not having as much fun picking the same Whiscash, Skarmory, and Azumaril team as everyone else lol

    submitted by /u/txBrew12
    [link] [comments]

    A big thanks to all of you who are sending gifts!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    As most of you know some of us are in a lockdown and not able to go out. Some of us don't have accessible pokestops in our homes so gifts are the only way to get more poke balls, so I want to say thanks to all of you who are sending gifts even they might not receive them back.

    submitted by /u/CharFighter
    [link] [comments]

    And that’s a fact!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Niantic should buff the amount of pokémon in suburban areas so people can still catch pokémon during the COVID-19 pandemic.

    submitted by /u/Deepsoap180
    [link] [comments]

    Perhaps Niantic should allow items to be gifted during trades.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    A single item would be enough. I read about players needing pokeballs and revives considerably while my friends and I toss them for bag space to get research tasks. I would rather they be put to use.

    submitted by /u/McPepperdoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Add hairstyles!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm so tired of the ponytail as I've got short hair as a girl! We've got so many clothing items and hair colors but only one hair style? Even a short bob and a pixie cut addition would be nice!

    submitted by /u/corkscream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment