• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Stay safe! Stay healthy! Protect others! It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who YOU are

    Pokémon GO - Stay safe! Stay healthy! Protect others! It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who YOU are


    Stay safe! Stay healthy! Protect others! It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who YOU are

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    After like 6 months since my last hatched shiny, THIS happens.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    After such a painfully long dry-streak for egg hatching, i finally got rewarded with this golden boy :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/D5oYp7G

    submitted by /u/Landophile
    [link] [comments]

    The mood right now -.- GBL

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Out of the frickin blue...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Walking along in the rain when I saw a Gyarados. Oh cool! I couldn't believe my luck! Little did I was actually using my luck for 2020 all at once... https://m.imgur.com/Sx1z9Mo

    submitted by /u/Tietonz
    [link] [comments]

    he protecc

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/A84UbxF

    Taken at the Oatland Island Nature Center near Savannah, Georgia. I highly recommend visiting if you're ever in the area, they have rescued native animals and there's stops and gyms everywhere.

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Oceanblue
    [link] [comments]

    Who's everyone using this season?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Here's my team. It's been doing pretty well so far, but ferrothorns, altaria, and skarmory have been kind of a pain.

    http://imgur.com/a/mtvGu8R

    submitted by /u/Kojax88
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of god and all that is holy please increase ditto spawn rates

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I have caught over 1500 Pokémon and walked over 1100 KM and seen a single, beautiful ditto. This wondrous beast was caught before I needed it to complete two separate research breakthroughs. Please help

    submitted by /u/Eletricherry575
    [link] [comments]

    My Battle League Decision.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I have decided that, rather than fight the losing battle against bugs and over-powered combinations, I'm just going to lose it. I came to this decision as a result of a plethora of issues with the GBL. It finally came to a head today, though. My first set today, I went 2-3, which, lately, is good for me. My second set, I went 0-5, but not because I lost 5 matches. I actually won two of them. However, after the wins, the screen went black and never recovered. After closing the app and reloading, I was credited with a loss.

    I've gotten used to losing because of glitches, and it doesn't bother me so much anymore. However, being given a loss when I actually won is flat out ridiculous. So, following that excessively frustrating set, I made a decision. From now on, anyone who faces me will get a W. My last five sets today, I used a combination of my weakest pokemon. Whether they were weak shinies, or weak shadows, or just weak Pokémon, I sent out anything from my 152 cp Feebas to my 867 cp Shiny Umbreon.

    I think, for all the crap that the GBL puts us trainers through, my easy W is a nice boost for someone who might actually enjoy it. So, if you're playing in the GBL and happen across a trainer by the name of AEOSIN, congratulations on the W!

    submitted by /u/Aeosin15
    [link] [comments]

    Field research reweards

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    So... Is there something special about Ferroseed? I considered it to be a "backstage-pokemon" like diglett or nidoran... Is it not? Why is it a field research reward when you used to get legendaries or special pokemon like Eevee (please don't bring back Eevee)

    Question #2: Do we know which pokemon it will be next month?

    Question #3: Lets say I start a 7-days run in March 28. Will my reward be from March or April?

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/PaukelArtegba
    [link] [comments]

    This month's goal...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Get to level 40 so I can submit my some architectural interesting part of my apartment building for a pokestop so I can isolate and also get daily spins

    submitted by /u/pez2214
    [link] [comments]

    There should be no daily limit on GO Battle League battles

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I am really enjoying GO Battle League! My only frustration is being limited to how many battles I can do each day.

    I'd really like to keep fighting my way up the ranks towards Pikachu Libre, but after a session each morning, I have to wait until the next day to fight again.

    Given that progress is judged based on your matchmaking score, which can only improve if you have a 50%+ record, there doesn't seem to be a real need to limit the number of battles that we play per day.

    If the ranks were based purely on total wins, then maybe there is a case for preventing people just getting to Rank 10 by attrition alone, but as it stands it just feels a bit anti-fun to limit the number of battles we can do per day.

    submitted by /u/jt-atomico
    [link] [comments]

    The entire randomness of pvp could be avoided

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    If niantic allowed players to pick a team of 6, go into a pre-game lobby and counter pick 3 from their before entering the match, it's annoying as hell to switch my team up to counter the majority of what i've been facing only to have my new team be countered by whatevers new.

    As soon as I switch up my lead to counter, it gets countered because everyone else's lead changes. It's fucking annoying. If you lose the lead you're most likely going to lose the battle from my experiences.

    You either lose 1 on the 1st fight, or you lose switch advantage; either way you're in a shit position that's hard to come back from. Allowing a progame counter pick session (like 30 seconds or w/e) actually allows you to have a good idea as to what you should pick to beat your opponent. It's too random for it to be enjoyable at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Gaidhlig_
    [link] [comments]

    Go Battle League Match Making Issues

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble getting into an actual battle? It keeps finding an opponent for me and instantly cancelling the matchmaking, and giving me an error message, no matter how much I restart the app, the problem persists.

    submitted by /u/ericmike12
    [link] [comments]

    Why does GBL have to be different

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Why can't GBL have the same mechanics as the traditional games? You can keep shields, but why does it have to be a thumb-tap marathon instead of taking turns choosing moves. This would at least make the battles more about skill and knowledge of the mons/game rather than speed of the pokemon. I think this would also lead to a wider variety of mons being used.

    submitted by /u/YNWA_FUT
    [link] [comments]

    I just got 47 win streak...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/7ffbNuQ

    This really shouldn't be possible, I think the MMR needs to be much more aggressive in predicting rating

    submitted by /u/redterrqr
    [link] [comments]

    How long will cobalion be lasting for in GBL??

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new but cobalion is my favourite legendary and I NEED it's shiny but I'm maxed out on battles getting thunderous. How long will cobalion be in GBL?

    submitted by /u/jstgghjd
    [link] [comments]

    PVP

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Niantic should change up the UI for pvp. Like seriously, I don't know if anyone else is bothered by it, but the fact that the shield icon is at the same location as the charge move icon is annoying. The amount of times I've used a shield because my game freezes for a few seconds when I try to use my charge move but the opponents charge move gets shot first is ridiculous. And also, needing to press two buttons to switch Pokemon? It's so inconvenient. I've used charge moves when I was meant to switch. It's so frustrating..

    submitted by /u/andyycee
    [link] [comments]

    You guys like my GBL 'throwaway' team? Lol

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/AHoFQiD

    I don't have 100 characters worth to say on a screenshot, really? Go look at it for a dumb laugh if you want. Is that 100? Enough? Probably. Sure.

    submitted by /u/BlazingLatias
    [link] [comments]

    All These Incense and Barely Any Pokeballs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    So it was nice for Niantic to give us those incense for a single shilling, but what about the pokeballs needed to catch said lured pokemon. I'm currently in the UAE and a majority of the places to stock up on balls is at the malls here, however they are being closed due to the current global situation. Only putting it out there that maybe a similar offer should be given out for players so we can obtain the small prisons we keep out digital monsters in! Anyone agree

    submitted by /u/finomondo
    [link] [comments]

    Locked Out Of Trainer Battles Due To 0 Pokeballs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Due to the coronavirus outbreak I'm soft locked out of trainer battles. I beat 4/5 trainers in a round and unlocked a Pokemon encounter; it was a Thundurus. I only had two pokeballs left because I haven't been able to leave my house to spin pokestops due to the shutdown. Both pokeballs failed, and now I can't collect my round rewards or progress on to the next set because it wants me to catch the Pokemon. I'm really frustrated about this. Running did nothing. Please help.

    I suppose this would also be a good place to suggest having some kind of mechanism where you can either dismiss a pokemon encounter you've earned, or have these encounters unlocked in a separate display from the main Battle ones and divorce them from needing to be caught to progress.

    submitted by /u/Aznoire
    [link] [comments]

    The Longer you look the worse it gets

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/DXJE12i

    Second time this has happened to my buddy when i relaunch the game. This is fully unedited. The only correct thing is his name and cp.

    Things that are incorrect: -distance of CP bar -pikachu candy, number, and candy color -moveset -lucky pokemon -typing -size -stardust -candy to power up -hp -date caught -gender

    Has this happened to anyone else? And the incorrect data does not match any pokemon in my inventory

    *Sorry about formatting I'm on mobile

    submitted by /u/sheldini
    [link] [comments]

    Tonight I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that I am now a total believer in the 3 shields bug!!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    This is actually old news but still news nonetheless. Anyway, I was in a rank 7 battle. I led with Mantine and my opponent went with Altaria. I farmed up and threw the 1st charge move which was an Ice Beam and I assume he blocked it because he had near full health. After he blocked the game froze and we both just sat there for about 10sec until it came time for them to throw. Next thing I know we're back at it and I look at my health, my friends, I was at 20% whilst my opponent was at 90 with 2 shields still intact!

    I assume that whilst we were frozen he was still dealing ghost hits to me with a Sky Attack that followed my Ice Beam, a barrage of Dragon Breaths and another Sky Attack that he threw once those 10sec had ended which KOed my Mantine.

    I could do nothing but witness hell as his Altaria walled my entire team. That dragon should've been nearly KOed by Ice Beam! I was totally defenseless at this point. This invisible 3rd shield thing is 1000% real, folks. I cannot tell you guys how crushed I felt soon after. Even now I can't help but wonder what the hell could've caused such a thing to happen?

    I just can't spend money on GBL. Battles should be entirely free until they work those bugs out. I'm fine with spending money on other parts of the game but GBL should be a hard pass. 3 shields is real.

    Galaxy S9, Android Version 9, Pokémon Go Version 0.169-G

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Will coballion be in the GBL

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I dont really want to go out with corona virus spreading. So I am wondering if coballion will be available in the go league?

    submitted by /u/thejs14
    [link] [comments]

    The Two Rules of Miyagi-Ryu Karate. Rule Number One: "Karate for defense only." Rule Number Two: "First learn Rule Number One."

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/ECrDDH9.png

    Guess we know who trained this little fellah.

    submitted by /u/jomarthecat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment