• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This bad boy literally made me singing in the rain today!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Got it from the last step in the Kanto Throwback Challenge, couldn't be more excited to get my favorite shiny! https://imgur.com/a/Ym2dwFZ

    submitted by /u/shixue
    [link] [comments]

    me finally completing the special research task to get mew��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Niantic started a rural player event???

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    The new event, that started a couple minutes ago, makes every player have the rural experience, 0 pokestops, gyms and pokemon!!

    submitted by /u/LuccaMassa
    [link] [comments]

    Made my quarantine day!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Made my quarantine day!

    Hatched this guy from a 7k; I've only caught one of these before, so it took me a minute to realize it was shiny!

    Shiny boye

    submitted by /u/Nynir
    [link] [comments]

    Raid waiting queue

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I don't have many PoGo friends in the area I live in, so raiding is kinda difficult. I would love to see an option where you can enter a sort off waiting lobby until people help you raid. So for example : 5 star raid just spawned, but no one in sight. You can enter a 'I want to do this raid' list, where you get notified if a person wants to help you out or if someone straight up starts a raid. Would help a lot doing my first 4 or 5 star raid after 5 months of playing. Being socially awkward sucks, we also don't have any Facebook group for PoGo or something. Niantic please!

    submitted by /u/EpicJellyFish
    [link] [comments]

    Expression of interest button for remote raids!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    I love the remote raids idea! As I find it hard to complete legendary raids in my area. I really wish there was an expression of interest button, I don't want to waste my raid pass on a 5 star and no one join me! But equally there could be 5 people in the lobby looking to see if anyone else will join in the same boat as me 1xD

    submitted by /u/Rockeagle1204
    [link] [comments]

    News: throwback event, starts may 1, various pokemon spawning and more challenges

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Trainers, we made the following temporary changes: - Doubled the distance from which you can interact with PokéStops to match Gym interaction distance - Increased the max number of Trainers raiding remotely in the same lobby from 5 to 10

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Picked PokémonGo back up since it's inital release, today. I have no regrets.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I finally caught my favorite shiny starter pokemon!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I've been wanting this for a while now and I finally caught a shiny Cydnaquil! In general I've noticed that starter Pokemon have been spawning for frequently so that probably helped increase my odds of getting this shiny!

    submitted by /u/sandystick
    [link] [comments]

    Your Buddy will now bring you Gifts from nearby Pokestops

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Initially, when my buddy brought me gifts, they didn't show up in my inventory, the first three times, even after restarting the app. I just received my 4th group of Buddy nearby pokestop "Gifts" and my buddy graciously delivered 10 gifts. It showed up on the screen as 10 Gifts once I tapped on all of them. However, when I checked my inventory ....... there were only 5. Also, since the update, my buddy is no longer receiving hearts for walking together, while he's on the map. He's finding candies, so I know it's tracking the distance.

    submitted by /u/rguinn4286
    [link] [comments]

    Loving these 1 Pokecoin Deals

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Another 1 Pokecoin deal! Is this even enough to catch a Landorus from GBL? All joking aside thanks again Niantic!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/RJycqzu

    submitted by /u/ibleev
    [link] [comments]

    Hit 10,000km walked tonight!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I went for a walk around the block tonight which brought my total distance walked to 10,000km! Have any of the more extreme players reached 100,000km yet?

    submitted by /u/Kevsterific
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use Pokémon Go for just catching Pokémon?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I'm brand new to the game and I've really enjoyed getting out of the house and catching Pokémon. I also like sending and receiving gifts and hatching eggs.

    I know that battling and raids are a feature of the game that a lot of people like, but I'm not super interested in them.

    Does it matter if I battle or not? What am I missing out on if I don't?

    submitted by /u/stawberryshortcakes
    [link] [comments]

    Getting gifts without spinning stops

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Image

    So a friend got gifts without spinning any pokestops and she said that her pidgey brought her the gifts. I know the Buddy is supposed to bring gifts from nearby stops but that feature is still not out yet or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/sink_or_swim1
    [link] [comments]

    Giratina is so cute

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/SGKUpE5

    I now have a chibi giratina as a buddy instead of the ferocious looking behemoth. Not sure what caused this, but there's no way I couldn't share it

    submitted by /u/Mordekhizer
    [link] [comments]

    I was one of the few peeps that was able to complete the Throwback Challenge 2020. Here are all the pokemon encounters.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Throwback Challenge 2020

    1.Onix

    2.Clefairy-Starmie

    3.Snorlax-Raichu

    4.Dratini-Gastly-Tangela

    5.Chancey-Weezing

    6.Hitmonchan-Lapras-Alakazam

    7.Aerodactyl-Arcanine

    8.Nidoking

    9.Mewtwo (knows Psystrike)

    submitted by /u/91_Michelle
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Raid Passes are now available for purchase in Pokémon GO and Remote Raids are possible for Level 40 players

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Remote Raid Glitch

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Sw5DuTm

    So I tried remote raid today with a friend. It glitched after my first pokémon died.I tried switching the pokémon but nothing happened.My friend alone couldn't finish it in time and we both lost the remote raid pass.After the timer ended it froze there, I couldn't exit. Then my pokémon started switching randomly all with 0 hp and marowak stayed there for a good 3 mins. After that it said I lost the raid...Several max revives and 2 remote raid passes wasted due to a glitch, lovely.

    submitted by /u/Barmor
    [link] [comments]

    Kanto Throwback Challenge

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Is it me, or did i miss something? What is the Kanto Throwback Challenge? And how to participate in this challenge?

    It's really frustrating because i see Pokemon i really want to have :D

    It would be really great if someone could tell me this

    submitted by /u/riccorawr
    [link] [comments]

    New event news

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So I just read the new event details ((here are the details) https://pokemongolive.com/post/throwbackchallenge2020) I I just wanted to say holy Jesus fuck, this event is in the top 3 or all time maybe even the best ever(excluding safari zones ho fests etc) bec not only are we getting legendarys but they have EXCLUSIVE MOVES (and there all pokedex for me so that's extra) there are also 4 new shinies of Pokémon that really needed it like venonat and skitty. At the end of it all we get new GALARIAN Pokémon forms and another genesect. Also throughout the month we get xp and stardust bonuses which we can all use. Again I would say this is the best event ever. How do all of you guys feel about it?

    submitted by /u/dryemanada
    [link] [comments]

    Opponent is Stuck Throwing Pokeball

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    This happened to me today in the GBL. He tried to switch out and the animation got stuck in a loop. After this occurrence, the game completely froze then closed.Pokémon Go Bug

    submitted by /u/cory2437
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite buddy walking animation

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Personally for me it is Origin Form Giratina. I love the fact that it is constantly flying and never touches the ground. The shadow on the ground looks good too but I wish it was flying a bit lower.

    How about everyone else?

    submitted by /u/mikey_v69
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon GO players Level 5 and above can now Remote Raid in Pokémon GO

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment