• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Pokémon GO - My Garbodor gets really angry when the trash and recycling is collected!

    Pokémon GO - My Garbodor gets really angry when the trash and recycling is collected!


    My Garbodor gets really angry when the trash and recycling is collected!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    This little guy scared me while I was on a hike

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Knock knock! It's me, Mr. Coolest Shiny with average IVs...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Ooh boy. When is the train gonna come...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I swear I had spotted a Burmy somewhere over here...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    why is my new dog so big??

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Aegaeon the alcoholic kyogre

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    "If you hear it knocking at your door, do not open it."

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    This is the fifth houndour I've encountered in this hospital....

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    “Today” Tab should include Spotlight Hour info

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Why is this not a thing? I've missed a few spotlight hours because I don't mark it down. I get that it's scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm, but isn't that what the today tab is for? It's literally a timed event today, but it is not represented in the Today tab. The tab might as well be named something else like Current Events, if spotlight hours are not considered as something happening "Today".

    submitted by /u/TheCastawayBall
    [link] [comments]

    Spotlight hour experience - underwhelming!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I thought maybe if I caught every clefairy for an hour, that I might get lucky and catch either a shiny or a good one. I caught 63 (used incense) and no shinies, and not a single 3-star among them. Glad I was catching while doing something else, rather than focusing all my effort on it!

    submitted by /u/GoldenTorc1969
    [link] [comments]

    Found a friend at the butterfly garden

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Pokemon finally start spawning at my house after years of none?!?!?!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I live in the country away from everyone. No pokemon have ever been around me or near me. I've always had to go into town to get them to spawn.

    Yesterday I logged in and to my shock there was a pokemon!!!!

    I thought maybe my GPS didn't update in time or something and caused a glitch..

    Also unlike most spawns it didnt respawn after 5 to 10 minutes so i figured it was a glitch

    But after a few hours I got another one...

    Another few hours another.

    In about 2 days I've been able to catch 4 pokemon!!!!!! AT MY HOUSE!!!!

    It's not much but it's more than the last few years..

    Any idea why it is finally happening???

    submitted by /u/FirestoneX2
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh...Get off the table I wanna make omelette!(stupid joke). Edit:I forgot to add flair lol

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Close enough

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    So the Battle League is back and i went ahead and-

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Seriously I don’t even have 70 shinys but my less than skilled friends nearly have double

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Go Battle League is Back!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    What’s the point in a sticker that says ‘bye!’?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I don't understand why you'd say bye to someone you've sent a gift to. I love Bulba but that's very ominous 😂

    submitted by /u/hinkypuunk
    [link] [comments]

    The Pokemon Grandpa got his upgrade

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I am relatively new to PoGo and i need more info on the trading system...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I know that when good friends trade pokemon example 2000cp, the cp can go from a range around 1800-2000 to the receiver. But when they become best friends, does the possible cp of the pokemon received go above the original? (Assuming they are same level and all). Ex does the 2000cp pokemon has a potential of being 1800-2100? Or does the range just shrink to 1900-2000? Cuz niantic were pretty vague when they said better cp. Also is there a chart for all of this?

    submitted by /u/kadenczc
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Battle Pass

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Hi everyone ! I needed a suggestion on the team that I can use for the Premium Battle Pass set.My aim is to collect rare candies at the 4th slot.So please suggest some great teams which can help me to prevent losing that precious pass and net me the rare candies?

    submitted by /u/MaxlanceZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Potentially unfixed Melmetal, multiple opponents seemingly trying to recreate the exploit.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    [From my post in an earlier thread]

    just encountered a melmetal who did Rock Slide>Superpower>Superpower with no pauses and came here to check if people had seen anything.

    I wasn't counting the exact number of fast moves, but he had baited my Frenzy Plant with a switch to Melmetal, then I switched to Swampert as fast as I could and he got those 3 moves without pausing....

    I'm definitely fallible, and maybe I'm just imagining it, but that match is making me wish IPhone had a "record what just happened" feature like my Xbox does.

    Aside from that guy, today I've faced 3 opponents whose charge move seemed to hit with minimum damage (like they didn't play the mini-game). I may just have been lucky, but I think they may have been attempting to recreate the glitch after having learned about it while GBL was down.

    submitted by /u/Welcommatt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment