• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Flying Pikachu will be appearing in the wild as well as a reward in the week 1 task for July.

    Pokémon GO - Flying Pikachu will be appearing in the wild as well as a reward in the week 1 task for July.


    Flying Pikachu will be appearing in the wild as well as a reward in the week 1 task for July.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    He really missed beach

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Go fest is next month

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I've been getting ready to head out for the last three days. Got everything all charged up, got a piknik lunch, packed my bag last night. put up some decorations as well as set aside my outfit. Then I see july. July? July. Poop. It's June.

    submitted by /u/freshfeels
    [link] [comments]

    You were where I was...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else like to theme the gyms they take? Most people follow along which makes some interesting gyms!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/yunVU0Q

    This is one my buddy and I took last night and was filled this morning. We also do dragons, shiny's, alolan, starters, humanoids, etc.

    submitted by /u/canofpotatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to keep the bonuses that are about to end...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm sure this post has been made before, but I believe that this is extremely important. These bonuses that they have put in place have made this game so much more exciting to play. I know that they announced that a couple bonuses were being kept (I couldn't find the announcement) but a lot of these other ones need to be considered also. First, the bonuses that they have listed in the game:

    1. 2x incense duration/increased incense effectiveness

    This bonus makes buying incense worth it. It spawns at least 1 Pokémon per minute, so you get a total of ~60 encounters per incense compared to the ~30 of the old version.

    1. Open 1.5x as many gifts/hold 2x as many gifts

    This is already on the short end, as I believe we can send around 100 gifts or so a day, but only hold 20? That makes no sense whatsoever, and going back to 10 is going to make it even harder to send gifts to friends daily.

    1. No walking requirement for the GO Battle League

    This is the one that really needs to be kept in my opinion. Almost no one has the ability/time to go walk for 15 km just to unlock 5 sets of 5 battles. That drastically reduces the chances of people being able to play, and not EVERY single aspect of the game needs to be going out and walking. Literally every other aspect is related to that, and if someone wants to do all of these battles, it could take ~2-3 hours to get that distance in, not to mention the ~20 minutes or so just to complete a set of 5 battles. So we're looking at possibly anywhere from 3-5 hours just to complete 25 battles. The majority of people can't do that every day, especially people with jobs. Having a walking requirement for the GBL is unnecessary. At least change it to 1 km or something.

    1. Half hatch distance

    This one I would love to see kept, but I don't really see it being kept. They aren't 1/2.5/3.5/5 km eggs, so I understand why this is going back. But it's going to majorly suck walking 10 km for a trash Pokémon as opposed to only 5 km.

    1. Boosted damage for trainers battling remotely in raids

    This one I'm indifferent about. I get why this has initially reduced damage, as you can get more people into the lobby easier. This is the one that I don't care if it gets kept.

    There's lots of smaller things that have been added into the game, that you may not have noticed. Spawns and variety of spawns have been created increased, among lots of other tiny things here and there that have made playing a heck of a lot more fun.

    Niantic has 2 incentives to keep these bonuses going: they keep us interested and playing more, and it absolutely has to make them more money. They have to be selling more incense, having more battle passes used on GBL, more incubators bought for hatching eggs, and more remote raid passes bought for accessing raids more easily.

    I really want to see at least the majority of these stay in the game, because this is easily the most fun I've had playing this game, and I actually starting spending a little bit of money on it because I finally believe that it's worth it. So let's help spread the word to Niantic and see what we can do, because I want to keep this game as fun as it can be.

    submitted by /u/The_Deli_Llama1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody here not like the PvP battles

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    First off, I have about 40ish more wins than losses so this isn't a "I suck so I don't like it" post. But overall, I just don't find the game mode that much fun. It's more frustrating than anything.

    I would just stop playing it but it seems like it's the only reliable way to get a Sinnoh Stone. I haven't had any luck getting it from the 7 day research.

    submitted by /u/Te545688
    [link] [comments]

    Immediately after I evolved a sub-par 3 star swablu I catch this

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Shiny Clamperl napping after finding a forever home :)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Doesn't this bullet annoy anyone?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Why is niantic making all the community days just.. so lame?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Last week we had weedle. I don't exactly care that we got him, in fact I'm pretty happy to have been able to get his shinies. Next month is going to be gastly, and even though we already have his shiny I'm just glad to get some gastly.

    The next months until December, though... (this info is a leaked poll)

    Community Day: Caterpie, Charmander, Grimer and Porygon.

    Community Day 2: Bulbasaur, Exeggcute, Magikarp and Starly.

    What the fuck. 2 starters who have already had community days, a few eggs, goddamn CATERPIE, a pile of sludge that has been hatching out of 7ks about 80% of the time this past month, Magikarp, (WHY?) and then Porygon and Starly who are admittedly pretty cool and still need shinies but aren't entirely useful.

    Out of the 2 psuedos who have yet to receive community days, psuedo-pseudo-legendaries, tens of fan favorite useful Pokémon, (Riolu, Timburr, etc,) they chose a couple of common spawns and are gonna slap a new move on them and call it a day. Why do they chose such lame Pokémon ?

    submitted by /u/CoolKiddoGreg
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched 9*10km eggs today, here's what I got...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I'd been seeing a regular run of Feebas & Shinx for a while, so for an experiment I decided to get all 9 slots filled with 10km eggs to see if it's just a bad luck run. My 1st 10km egg was from back on 28th May and yesterday I finally got my 9th slot filled. Walking to work finally gave me the distance I needed & I got all of these at once:

    • 2*Shinx
    • 2*Feebas
    • Ferroseed
    • Litwick
    • 2*Gollet
    • Axew

    I've not got an Axew before so I was very happy with that result, but from this brief uncontrolled experiment it looks like my luck is kinda on par: mostly common Field Research reward Pokémon with 1/3 rares thrown in, provided I can get the 10km egg in the first place.

    submitted by /u/Sub_45
    [link] [comments]

    What do the numbers above the 7 mean

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    PSA: GoFest isn't for another month.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just thought everyone should be reminded as I'm seeing a ton of people freak out, or feel dumb founded.

    submitted by /u/KawaiiSlave
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish there were non-legendary/mythical Battle Leagues?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    As someone that was extremely into the video games previously, most tournaments would ban the use of legendary/mythical for the sole fact that they were OP. I mean, they're called legendary for a reason. I don't want to take away from the accomplishment of others for doing the work necessary to get all of their legendaries prepared for trainer battles by banning them completely, but my strategy through the games still carries over that legendary Pokemon immediately go into the box because I don't want to cheese the system. Is there anyone else like me or am I on a hill by myself? I'd love an additional option in battle leagues that is for non-legendary/mythical but I don't know if others feel the same as me. I'd love to hear input from other players.

    submitted by /u/SeanJohnSilvers
    [link] [comments]

    This WOULD happen just after community day...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/bkjsdD1

    I've longed for a perfect shiny and I got what I asked for. Still super happy about it! He will be the best bee

    submitted by /u/0Frokachu
    [link] [comments]

    What’s happened with PvP?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I haven't kept in the loop with most of the changes Niantic has done with the game but PvP has gotten abit confusing lately.

    So battling in the Gobattle league I've noticed that whenever I'm battling, the opponent seems to always have the advantage but not because of the Pokémon they're using. For example, the opponent will switch to a different Pokémon after a few tiny spams and they'll instantly have their charge move for the Pokémon they have now just switched in even if the charge move is something hydro pump, which takes a while to achieve. Is this a purposeful thing or a glitch?

    It's my first post and i was also wondering is anyone sick of the constant Giratina? Shouldn't Legendaries been banned from anything but the Master league?

    submitted by /u/Kermit-Jr
    [link] [comments]

    Question about weekly team challenges on pokemon go fest

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    As they released the weekly team challenges to unlock certain pokemons to appear in the wild on pokemon go fest, i was wondering if each pokemon will appear only for the players of each team or if they will be unlocked to all the teams...

    submitted by /u/Shawlin420
    [link] [comments]

    Debate of the day.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Which is a true Nundo? I've always called a nundo 0 IV and minimum CP and that was my reasoning as to why they're rarer than Hundos.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/agr3y
    [link] [comments]

    I am NOT cute! I am ADORABLE!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    How long does it take to get 400 meltan candies?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I have a meltan in sword and want to know on average how long will it take to get enough to evolve it

    submitted by /u/GlaedrTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Even though GBL is back, I'm just not feeling it anymore.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I love the aspect of the mode, but it just makes me disappointed whenever I play it.

    Let me elaborate: Pretty much the entire game revolves around stardust. You use it to power up, and then battle in raids or the League or whatnot. GBL is an excellent place to grind stardust; being able to get about 15k per day (on the LOW end) is, needless to say, very good. The problem arises where everything is so competitive that it just hurts to play. Just seeing loss after loss after loss, loss, loss... pains me on a spiritual level.

    Now, before any of you go and say "lol n00b, just go and play in the baby Great League"; my box is by far the worst for GL, as it's more built around strong raid and UL/ML teams. That, and in my personal opinion, there isn't any place for the more laid-back players to grind dust. It's either you go in with a fully built team, or you have zero chance. I don't have the time to grab these ultra-rare Giratinas or gring up a Togepi to Togekiss, and did I mention it's a gosh-darn hassle finding fossils (aka I STILL HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE MELTAN QUEST)? The most I can send out is... what, a 100IV Suicune? Maybe Meganium? It's sad.

    There needs to be a meta-shift or something like that. Just make everything equal. Not only would it give incentive, I'm sure we'd see some wacky teams out there.

    TL;DR: GBL is for the competitive and not the casuals. If you don't have legendaries or CD-exclusive sets, you're f*cked. And seeing "good effort" every 5 minutes is insulting to me.

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/LightningStorm99
    [link] [comments]

    Purifying shadow Pokémon

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Ok so I was on twitter and this guy posted a picture of his max iv shadow charizard and he named it "100% iv dont p" Which he said stands for purify. I am still trying to learn iv and stuff so could someone explain to me why he shouldn't purify the charizard?

    submitted by /u/SushiWu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment