• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Warning to the people updating to the iOS 14 developers beta

    Pokémon GO - Warning to the people updating to the iOS 14 developers beta


    Warning to the people updating to the iOS 14 developers beta

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Pokémon Go currently crashes on the developer beta of iOS 14.0 If you want to play Pokémon go don't update

    The app crashes before it can get past the niantic screen

    This was tested on 3 devices

    submitted by /u/PeytonLikesMacs
    [link] [comments]

    University of Turku, Finland - Survey Regarding the Role of Primal Instincts in Engagement with Pokémon GO

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Dear fellow Pokémon trainer,

    The goal of our research lab at University of Turku, Finland, is to study all aspects of location-based games and why people stay engaged with them. Pokémon GO is of particular interest to use due to its popularity and its ability to invoke primal desires in people unlike any other game.

    We have prepared a survey, through which we seek to understand the magnitude of certain primal desires among Pokémon GO players and the relationships between these desires and other relevant constructs. We kindly ask roughly 15 minutes of your time to carefully respond to the following survey:

    https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/23AB917D24B83D98

    We are deeply grateful for your time and wish you all the best in your Pokémon journey.

    Project Researcher/PhD Student Samuli Laato from behalf of the Hybrid-reality Research Lab, University of Turku, Finland.

    submitted by /u/PokemonResearch
    [link] [comments]

    1025 days ago I put one of my favorite pokemon on a gym. He proudly defends it to this day.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/42jy7c6 As my username implies, I enjoy walking quite a bit so I run into remote gyms all the time. It was a very rewarding strategy before the gym rework 3 years ago and lead to days of getting all my coins without having to fight locals for gyms. I kinda miss it. I however don't miss the wall of Chansey that so many gyms had :D

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    When will the destruction end!?!?!?!!?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    A soul in tension that's learning to fly, condition grounded determined to try..

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    A wasted Pokemon. Quarantine has been rough for this Pikachu living on the street.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Does it feel kinda like Niantic is an angry parent grounding us from GBL?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I hope they release remote trading for lucky friends

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I think this would be a neat feature to have for the game. Especially for the fact that players can't even travel the world if they wanted to hunt for regional Pokemon. You worked for that best friend status you should be rewarded a nice Pokemon. They could even still keep the limit where you can only do a special trade per day so you can't do multiple lucky trades in one day. Keeping the remote trading to lucky trades it won't put a huge strain on the servers if they were to just let anyone with a best friend status available to remote trade. I am sitting on a number of lucky friends that I haven't been able to meet up with because of what's been going on in the world.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    When my Groudon sees me pumping expensive gas but I can't dish out for some poffins

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I finally caught myself a shiny Lillipup after 2610 encounters!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    It took a while and I thought at some point it would never happen, but after 2610 encounters I finally caught myself my first shiny Lillipup!

    According to a site calculating the change of not having is after 2610 encounters is 0,3%.... i am so unlucky.

    https://imgur.com/l4LUWTT

    submitted by /u/Hoppip94
    [link] [comments]

    Porygon high as hell

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Can we get a pinned post regarding GBL current status.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    So as per title really, there's a lot of questions about GBL being down. Can the mods please pin a post highlighting that yes it's down, no when don't know when it will be re-activated.

    submitted by /u/touchthebush
    [link] [comments]

    How do YOU play Pokémon Go?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Do you keep 1 of every evolution tree regardless of IV's? Do you only keep 3* IV's along with the obvious PvP choices? Do you only keep stuff for raids/gyms/PvP? How do you decide if you keep something or transfer it?

    Reason for asking....I started playing back in 2016 for probably only 5-6 months. Recently got back into it and there's so much going on that I'm struggling to figure out a strategy.

    submitted by /u/hTxCmill
    [link] [comments]

    What should i do with my massive pile of TMs?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I have collected like 40 TMs that feel worthless to me. Does anyone have tips for using them or should i just toss em?

    submitted by /u/5olarguru
    [link] [comments]

    Took Gyarados out for another sail. After a race with no wind, we motored back. Great exercise for her!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Went to the beach and found a nice friend saying HI

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Niantic should add a sticker book!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I collect the stickers in game, but it kinda sucks that you can only see them when gifting. It would be nice if there were a sticker book in the game so you could see all the stickers you've collected neatly laid out, and see the grayed-out "???" over the outline of the ones you haven't. And a lil' counter next to or below it so you can easily see how many you have. I think this would be a great idea and give people new things to collect, and would give more reason to regularly gift their friends so they can keep collecting new stickers. :)

    submitted by /u/Planet_Moist
    [link] [comments]

    My sudowoodo is awful at imitating trees

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    How can I improve?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm a level 20 trainer who's just gotten back into the game after nearly 4 years. I see all of these raids and things with like 35000 CP and my highest is a 1500 CP Lunatone. What can I do to get better and get better pokemon??

    submitted by /u/Rammanoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Zekrom Candy

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    So I was walking my Zekrom, got it excited to half the distance and poof, no candy.... After 10km. Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/CodeOreo
    [link] [comments]

    First shiny shadow Pokemon!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    First shiny shadow Pokemon!

    It may still be a 0* with perfect hp when purified (yes it is now purified) which is nothing too special. But still, a fine addition to my collection, and quite the achievement.

    https://preview.redd.it/tiuozhygkk651.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=39e84ef3ac9f4af214c7f1b175eed7f748fd2cc9

    submitted by /u/ba1istic
    [link] [comments]

    Krabby spotted at the beach

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Question about adventure sync for Android and iOS

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    How do I get it to work?

    The little box is ticked. I'm walking.

    Am I supposed to hard close the game? Have it in the background? I'm tired of walking for 3 hours and not hatching a darned thing!

    Hypothetically, I should have covered about 15km in that time. Not one egg hatched. Not 1km synced towards weekly rewards.

    submitted by /u/ZevKyogre
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon league

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Im trying to play the pokemon league on ultra but it always says that its unavailable and i can't get in to games

    submitted by /u/reddavidchief
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment