• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Pokémon GO - He's been a big help.

    Pokémon GO - He's been a big help.


    He's been a big help.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I just hatched a Shiny Alolan Sandshrew and evolved him into one of my lowkey favorite shinies!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Fairly new to this game, and I just caught my first shiny after defeating James!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I feel like the luckiest guy in the world

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I feel like the luckiest guy in the world

    Yesterday I battled Giovanni. Went in with no expectations as every other legendary I got from him (all 3 birds and 2 dogs) were 0 stars, and thought that even if it were a 0* Suicune it would be ok as it is my favorite of the three dogs. Couldn't speak for a minute after checking. Don't know how rare this is but as I have about 35 4* and none are shadow nor legendary I'm guessing it is pretty rare.

    https://preview.redd.it/l0rpgbqiwma51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c7cb7cdbd32ea37bd10801cdbc7f01229d16e9bb

    submitted by /u/NhecotickdurMaster
    [link] [comments]

    My kids love to go Pokémon hunting but my body not so much

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Still waiting on my other Pokémon to evolve.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Pokémon

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    God damnit can’t I have a little fun

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    This may sound dumb but...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    This may sound dumb but Pokémon go has actually been helping with my depression. I never have motivation to get out of bed, but now I've been taking walks around my neighbourhood to catch Pokémon.

    Sunlight helps produce seratonin which makes you happy and I've been noticing a difference with my mood and overall mental health. I still have a long way to go before I'm back to normal but every bit helps.

    submitted by /u/-Spoxoid-
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched one of my faves! Majestic. 1 day old and he’s already more confident than I’ll ever be

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    After the Giovanni no-encounter issue, I got my super rocket radar back, beat Giovanni and caught this beauty

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I really hoped for an Eevee as my next Shiny. Instead I got this boy.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Free! Summer of galaxy!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    How to unlock the USA exclusive "Summer Of Galaxy" cloths for PokemonGO

    People in the USA: -) Visit https://www.samsung.com/ and create a new samsungaccount. Use a valid emailadress and fake name + date of birth, as zipcode use 10001. Verify the new samsungaccount by opening your emails. Then visit https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/summer-of-galaxy/owner-rewards/ and enter an emailadress. Open your emails and you will receive a code to redeem in PokemonGO!


    People outside the USA: -) Start a VPN with an IP-Adress of a city in the USA. Then do the aboth steps

    submitted by /u/JakobReal_
    [link] [comments]

    Aerodactyl on his morning fly

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    A wild mewtwo has been spotted

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Look at what I got ����

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks Jessie and James are... Really underwhelming?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Really easy battle, all you get is shadow Ekans/Koffing? I would have at least put the new rocket outfit behind beating them or something. I thought we were gonna get some cool rewards for winning but they're pretty much just two grunts.

    submitted by /u/Uniwolfacorn
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched a Shiny Alolan Grimer this morning and evolved him! (Late post)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Does anybody else not like the Master League?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I was just curious how many people like this league the most. I definitely enjoy the other leagues more since I don't have these insane high CP, high IV pokemon. At least it gives me a couple of weeks to take a break from battling in this game.

    submitted by /u/Te545688
    [link] [comments]

    Yes game, I walked 35 million times to the sun and back since last night.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/y1khvLr

    I opened my app today, finding it drunk and non functioning. I would like to know why this number and why this hasn't caught any overflow barriers or other errors that would completely break that text. Other than that, thanks for the free eggs niantic.

    submitted by /u/IDoTricksForCookies
    [link] [comments]

    My little baby

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the maps in game update?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I work in a new-ish subdivision (maybe a year and a half old) and on pokemon go, the road that leads into it just...ends and there's no neighborhood. Does anyone know how often they update their maps? (I ask because if it was updated I feel like the pool I work at would definitely be at least a pokestop and that'd be nice)

    submitted by /u/maggncheese
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand Niantic Support

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    A few days ago my friends and I were doing a bunch of raids all day. Basically, throughout the course of the day we each had 3 raid passes wasted due to the game glitching out where we couldn't capture the raid boss, despite force closing the app and all that.

    We all contact Niantic Support through the support chat in-app, and they refund me 2 out of 3 passes, they refunded my other friend 1 out of 3 passes, and they refuse to refund my girlfriend any of the raid passes. Despite telling them that I was refunded 2 (should have been all 3 tbh~ we paid for these things), they insist that they "cannot" add passes to her account. She paid for those passes. What is this scam?

    We definitely don't plan on spending money in this game again, it's a shame because we enjoy it, and I know it's just a few dollars value (we spend a ton overall) but the principle of this is just so offensive to me. I'm just angry, why is it so hard to treat everyone the same, it seems super unfair to her and idk, giving more money to a company that clearly just doesn't care to offer her decent support just doesn't sit well with me. All they say to her is that they can't do it, which clearly they can, and they won't give her any reasoning whatssoever. They just shrug her off and end the chat. It seems very simple to me-- if we buy 3 items, and a glitch in your app causes them to all be completely wasted, then shouldn't all 3 be refunded? Because we didnt get what we paid for? And shouldn't you try to keep the folks that support your game by spending money happy and respected? Cause that's not how you do it.

    Edit: is there somewhere we can talk to a more human, REAL customer support for Niantic? Or send genuine feedback? The support chat just seems so fake, and if its not, very rude. Imagine this: you're at a restaurant and the waiters spills your 3$ strawberry lemonade when they collide with another waiter. That waiter spilled a drink as well. They never get you a new one, even when you ask, they simply say they cannot bring a new one to YOUR table. But you just saw them bring a new one, to the other customer whose drink was spilled. They simply can't give one to YOU. No explanation. But your bill comes, and you're made to pay for it. Again, I understand that it's a few bucks~ I'm not just being cheap~ but that is still a few bucks completely stolen, met with rude, unhelpful support, and then only to be disregarded. This wouldn't fly in a nonvirtual setting, no matter how redundant the price was. It just makes no sense, where is the logic. How hard can it be to just give her some passes? They can see account history and game activity, this is her first support interaction ever (clearly not trying to get a freebie) and she has spent well over 60$ on this game. How does that not buy any credibility? I mean, come on. /rant

    submitted by /u/jupitervoid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment