• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - It's a shiny easy catch.....oh wait..

    Pokémon GO - It's a shiny easy catch.....oh wait..


    It's a shiny easy catch.....oh wait..

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Every shiny so far...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Generation 6 coming to your local theatres soon

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    *Reeees in entitlement*

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Give us the option to send opponents a quick gift-style message after we battle

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Added improvement idea: Friend requests from Raid Lobby

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    thanks to an amazing person named jkeesha i caught this bad boy in a remote raid �� we were with 3 people and really beat it on the last second and i’m so happy i don’t have any words for this

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I love my buddy

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Did this the other day

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Not so exe-cute

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I popped the cherry of a new gym today that I've been waiting for for about 2 years!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    2 years ago I started playing PokeGo here in Cambodia and it was a rough start. Not many poke stops or gyms in my city to begin with, let alone near my house. This being the case, I was always out of balls and had few gifts to... give.

    I stopped playing after a few months because grinding through these disadvantages with the added heat and poor infrastructure made me lose interest.

    Well, I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and it's like playing poke go 2.0 for me. With my buddy now fetching gifts, team rocket stopping by, the poke leagues, and more gyms and stops, I'm back with a vengeance.

    The only thing that has been bothering me is that I still didn't have a gym close to my house, even though there is a beautiful temple 2 minutes away from me.

    Well, guess what? Today I turned on poke go and there was a beautiful new pearly white gym right where the temple is located. I took my daughter out for a walk, and popped that thing!!!! I told my metagross to make me proud, and I know he will.

    submitted by /u/Nadir_Bane
    [link] [comments]

    This would be cool! Chat functionality in a raid lobby

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Having the time of their life!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Went on my phone to find this

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Breakfast with the best buddy :D

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    [CONCEPT #4] New Typed Incense Concept!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Blessed with this Shiny!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    How to Circle Lock: Explanation (Video Linked)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Video here

    Circle locking is a relatively simple trick that allows you to almost guarantee a hit (and excellent throw, with practice) on limited ball encounters such as shadow pokemon or raid bosses.

    To start, hold the ball, and allow the circle to shrink to the size you want. When you let go of the ball, the circle will stop shrinking and remain that size. Now wait for the attack animation (don't confuse with the jump animation) and start spinning the ball. The circle is "locked" during the attack animation, so as long as you throw before the animation ends, your circle will be the size it was when you first let go of the ball. Make sure you throw it close enough to the end of the animation that the animation will finish before the ball reaches the pokemon. With practice, you will be able to hit excellents pretty consistently.

    Note: the circle is not locked during the "jump" or "movement" animations, so be careful.

    submitted by /u/asianinvasian2
    [link] [comments]

    To *some* (a vocal minority of) people on this community: YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SHINIES. THEY ARE JUST A NICE THING THAT RARELY HAPPENS.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I've seen people equate all of the raid passes the bought without encountering shinies to "gambling." No.

    Do you know what the shiny rate was in the original pokemon games? 1 out of 8192. Niantic even went out of their way to make this rate lower, 1 in 400 or 1 in 450 (not certain, but I know it's way more common now). Or even as high as 1/20 in raids. Nevertheless, they are a nice little bonus/Easter egg, and I'm sick of people being like "Niantic didn't give me a shiny how DARE THEY?"

    You shouldn't quit an otherwise good game or complain about it just because the odds weren't in your favour a few times. If the odds are 1/20, EVEN IF YOU DO 20 RAIDS THAT IS NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET A SHINY. It is a random dice roll every single time. Think of rolling a 20 sided die. Will the die always land on each number exactly once when you roll it 20 times? No.

    If you still equate shiny hunting to gambling, stop buying raid passes so much? If it's really draining your bank account then you either cannot control your spending or don't have the financial resources to even be buying in-app purchases.

    Also there are other means of getting coins for free. You can earn as much as 50 a day. I understand this is not for everybody because some people live in rural areas without gyms. If that is the case, just let shinies come when their (random) time comes. They'll always have the same odds.

    Shinies are nice to get, I get it. However, they are rare.

    And to most of the people reading this who do not complain about this sort of thing, thanks for keeping the community non-toxic. Love y'all

    End of rant.

    submitted by /u/EmbarrassedZebra
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back from the future. Porygon Community Day is awesome and I got myself a shiny already!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Please don't make PoGo have a subscription...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: bonuses for the sub have not been found yet.

    For those who did not see, mines found what seems to be a possible future paid subscription to the game. It will add many benefits to those who sub, think a MMO where it's free to play but if you pay for a sub you get many different bonuses.

    Subscriptions like this are always a game killer. Now I'm not saying this could kill the game but people who pay, in some cases, completely surpass others that don't and in the end people quit the game. Not many people want to pay a monthly subscription on top of raid pass/lures/star pieces and so on, at least in the group's I'm in. A lot of my friends and people I know work completely off pokecoins to buy these items. Having a pay to win option like this will just turn them away from the game.

    I get it, Niantic is a company that's what's to make money and I want them to so they can continue to improve the game. I just can see a subscription will make a big negative impact on the game.

    TLDR: Subscriptions could be coming. Subscriptions bad.

    submitted by /u/Domanaxza
    [link] [comments]

    my sister caught it today

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment