• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Make it double

    Pokémon GO - Make it double


    Make it double

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Anybody else able to relate to this?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Here an AR shots I took and uploaded it to my instagram.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Zweilous is gonna get me in trouble.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    It only took 426 eggs.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Remove Feebas from 10km eggs

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I understand it's only 5km to hatch these days, but my last SEVEN 10km eggs have all been Feebas. IN A ROW.

    Wondering how many of you get Feebas and if not what other Pokemon can you get from these eggs?

    submitted by /u/Verify-Taken
    [link] [comments]

    Oh man, why did you jump out of the tank again?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Flying Pikachu

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Rest in peace, Wakanda-zard

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    In a time that seems like it was ages ago, while Black Panther was still in theaters, Niantic chose Charmander as its Community Day Pokémon.

    The timing was too perfect. I'd never seen a superhero that actually looked like me and Niantic had never before released a shiny Pokémon darker than the original.

    This would become my favorite Pokemon. Today, I'm sad, but hopeful. I'm injured, but resilient.

    Thank you for everything and Wakanda forever!

    submitted by /u/Redbean01
    [link] [comments]

    Got this shiny boi on my second heatran raid today

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Ccol picture of a magikarp

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Saved this little guy from Cliff. Has been my best bud ever since

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Fairly sure the odds of this are very low?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/BjN5TBK

    So this morning I woke up to a meowth balloon. I've been doing these every time I've seen one but i was yet to get a shiny shadow pokemon, until this happened...

    edit: never posted a photo on here before so apologies

    submitted by /u/d35h1_dan
    [link] [comments]

    My first go shiny, I love hoenn(but the treecko line isnt my favorite) so im happy that I have this shiny :D

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Pokemon Trainer and their buddies ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Pokémon Go Sucks For Me Right Now

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I'm the only active player among my friends so I can't do raids often. I'm tired of going after 1-star raids and would very much rather have friends who would do large raids with me. I want to know if many people still play pogo often around you guys cause my neighborhood is deserted and I just can't do any high level raids.

    submitted by /u/biggest_boi_717
    [link] [comments]

    Today Marks the first week of having my first dream shiny

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Solution how Niantic can make more money, without scamming their users (reduce the raid pool)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I want more buddy AR pictures like this in this community

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    A Drawing of Dialga and Palkia that I did any feedback or suggestions you might have for pokemon for me to draw next is appreciated

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    A Drawing of Dialga and Palkia that I did any feedback or suggestions you might have for pokemon for me to draw next is appreciated https://imgur.com/K8sxVZs

    submitted by /u/youngy2020
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t tell my boss I brought my dog to work.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Didn't Realize Perfect IVs were Rare

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I've been hell bent on catching a shiny since restarting for the first time in 2 years. It's been 11 days and I'm sitting at level 23. My coworker told me I should be happy over my machoke and weezing as they're both red stamped which is as he views equivalent to a shiny. Doing some research it seems to be true, perfect IV Pokemon are not very common. Here I was all upset I had not gotten a single good Pokemon with two hidden gems in my list of Pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Catharsistar
    [link] [comments]

    Do y'all transfer legendary/mythical that you have in bulk?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I have only play for 2 months now. I have 34 heatran and 24 Gen but I want to transfer the crappy ones but is there a reason to keep them?

    submitted by /u/jake403605
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment