• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - It's about time we could lock our pokemons!

    Pokémon GO - It's about time we could lock our pokemons!


    It's about time we could lock our pokemons!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/7QIRi5t

    When locked, we wouldn't be able to accidentally power up, evolve, change attacks or purify that specific pokemon (until unlocked).

    submitted by /u/ScienceGeeker
    [link] [comments]

    Love me some basic pokeballs and potions....

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Not a shiny but can't complain.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    772 Team Rocket battles in, no shinies, but I'll take this big guy!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/iXJoH6V

    submitted by /u/CKoziol14
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY FOUND AN AERODACTYL IN THE WILD TO FINISH MELTON AFTER A YEAR

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    No joke.... I've been working on finishing Let's Go, Meltan for over a year. The only thing I needed to finish it was to catch an aerodactyl. My boyfriend caught one earlier and I was livid because I thought I missed my chance to. Well I was sitting on his couch while going through what I've caught today and one popped up. HALLELUJAH!!! I have finally got meltan😌

    submitted by /u/h_brad12
    [link] [comments]

    2 star OK shinies are like gold to me

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I caught a broccoli today

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ligx0Zl

    Managed to catch this green boi without incense earlier and just wanted to share with you guys.

    submitted by /u/Ur-Hakon_the_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it say "cheater" under my name?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    On my husband's friends list, "cheater" is written under my user name. I've never cheated or even known of a way to cheat, so I'm really confused why it says that. Does anyone know what's up with that?

    Edit: he is now dying laughing because he set the nickname to mess with me before he stopped playing years ago (he just re-started) and forgot he did it, lol🤦🏼‍♀️😆

    submitted by /u/Good_Eatin
    [link] [comments]

    I havent been this disinterested in an event in a very long time. So, I made a bad meme to commemorate the occasion.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Is 4 star magikarp fit for battle?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    So i caught a 4 star Magikarp and evolved it into a 2955 CP Gayrados and idk if i should use it in trainer battles If i do what would be the optimal team? Gyarados

    submitted by /u/PainSama69
    [link] [comments]

    Mini personal poke stops

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Just a thought but does anyone else think it would be cool if you could have a personal 'mini' poke stop that you could place like at home, it wouldn't have to give the standard things but even a couple of poke balls every time would go a long way for people stuck in the house. No need for lure capability as that would be a bit broken.

    Ps I still go out for the stops but just thinking for those who can't they still could get streaks etc

    Anyone else agree or nah?

    submitted by /u/Yodalicious69
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Niantic keep screwing up? Because they don't give a shit about Pokemon and never did.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Their real interest is being an AR platform, not a game developer. Pokemon is just a stepping stone, this news article describes their real interest and explains the increasing trend of squeezing as much money out of us as possible. The Niantic Planet-Scale AR Alliance, it isn't about games. Pokemon GO probably receives the bare minimum funding because all their revenue is going to this. They don't care about Pokemon or their players, we aren't even their target fucking demographic! Just a temporary funding source.

    https://venturebeat.com/2020/09/01/niantic-reveals-cellular-partners-for-5g-consumer-ar-platform/

    submitted by /u/JeremyBF
    [link] [comments]

    Coins Earned in a Gym.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    So i live in a rural area and i took over a gym. My pokemon is at 350cp right now but it is not decreasing anymore. It has been guarding the gym for over 2 days now. Does that mean that i collected around 100 pokecoins so far? Or do i have to get kicked out to earn more than 50 (amount you get for one day)?

    submitted by /u/NikoTheKeepo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on Android 6.0, but got the notification that my device won't be supported from Oct 2020. How screwed am I?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Can I still play? Is it just a waste of time to even play now? I just started playing in August and don't plan on getting a new device anytime soon - my finances are already stretched as is.

    Edit: Can I just not update and continue to play?

    submitted by /u/SideWinderSyd
    [link] [comments]

    Photos with my dude Kyogre .

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    In October 2020 your device will no longer be supported by Pokemon Go

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    So, I've put my heart in soul in this game, and now they're saying I can't play no more?? Anyone else got this notification? This is so stupid, I just recently got my new phone and now Niantic is forcing me and god knows how many else to buy a new one. This is bs. I'd at least like a list of devices that won't be compatible no more. Discussion??

    submitted by /u/badthings6
    [link] [comments]

    How to catch a ditto??

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I've been stuck on two separate research tasks to catch a ditto for weeks.... does anyone have tips? Or is it rlly just sheer chance?

    submitted by /u/Mori_Me_Myers_xo
    [link] [comments]

    Reginal Pokemon/Trade questions.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Just came back to pokemon go and need to catch up on some info. Is their anyway get regional pokemon without trading or going to that region? I would really like to complete a pokedex for the first time. Also how close do you have to be to someone to trade now? I heard you can be far away is that true?

    submitted by /u/Nbowman_87
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for Sylveon like...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/N8SF1V7

    This is one of the best trades I made with my GF, going to wait for probably about a year before I will evolve it into a Sylveon...I am just hoping it is worth it and that the requirements will not be shennanigans.

    submitted by /u/malloweeee
    [link] [comments]

    AR Required

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Dear Niantic,

    Why do I have to use AR in order to interact with my buddy? Your program doesn't seem to recognize concrete as being flat (at least not with my phone), so I have to search for an irritatingly long time to find a "flat" enough area. Why can't I just interact with my buddy in the same standard environment where I catch my Pokémon?

    Edit: Solved! I didn't realize you could turn the Niantic AR off in settings. Feeling kind of dumb. 🤪

    submitted by /u/Wyldfirewyrm
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after 40?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I just reached level 40, besides the obvious of collecting max IV, shinies etc. What are some things to do?

    submitted by /u/j_mud
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go using my Wife's googly account for payment method?...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    How do I switch this to my google account for payments? I have a coupon i got with play points and I wanted to use it, but i'm unable to since it's using my wife's account. I tried relogging, but didn't want to reinstall anything unless i had to.

    submitted by /u/the_wychu
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what to evolve you into ��

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment