• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Made it my goal to catch a Shiny Shadow pokemon. Well, caught this last night.

    Pokémon GO - Made it my goal to catch a Shiny Shadow pokemon. Well, caught this last night.


    Made it my goal to catch a Shiny Shadow pokemon. Well, caught this last night.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I made this a goal of mine ever since I found out about it a few weeks ago. Well, it didn't take long at all - super-happy, but I almost feel empty inside, like, what do I do now, hehe.

    submitted by /u/Aarons_nadir
    [link] [comments]

    Really proud of this Tornadus shot I got yesterday.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Purple wurmple

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    If you had two shiny purple wurmple would you be excited? I was really excited when I caught a second one, but my boyfriend said he didn't know anyone who would brag about it. Kinda hurt, ya know? Made me lose some of the excitement for the catches. Caught a shiny lotad today but didn't want to share it with him. I like my wurmples and my lotad. I'm not new to the game, lvl 40 playing since the first week it came out. When he catches shinys I congratulate him, because shinys are exciting...or they were.

    submitted by /u/CraftyMommaA
    [link] [comments]

    Finally a legendary from raids. Everyone meet my Heatran.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I don't know if this has been posted here, but it looks amazing!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Got this bad boi after saving my local PokeStop from a Grunt

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Wow , so polite. Yes I would very much like to power up , thanks for asking. :)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I just caught this

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    I started recording randomly and this happened ��������

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Axem was so cute then I evolved him same with Shellos

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    1 Star Ditto raid

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    It would be really cool we got 1 star ditto raid, where ditto would be disguised as other 1 star raids, so you would have to kinda guess if its a ditto raid or not.

    submitted by /u/nunu4444
    [link] [comments]

    My first Alolan Raichu in this game! It could only have been better if it was shiny.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    https://ibb.co/qWgv2Js I finally got my first Alolan Raichu in PoGo and it's perfect! Too bad it wasn't also a shiny. I'll keep trying for that shiny though. Glad to add it to the collection. It's such a cool Pokemon, in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/CrazyForChinchillas
    [link] [comments]

    Remove the limitations on gift opening and sending

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Ok so now with remote raids being a thing, and cross-continental friendships are being made through Facebook and Discord groups, it's time to ask the question, why is there still a limit on gift opening and sending??? Lots of new friendships are being made daily, but unopened gifts stack up due to the restrictions on opening. Remove it and make everyone happy.

    submitted by /u/snd124
    [link] [comments]

    How to defeat the Lapras

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    What pokemon can I possibly use to defeat the Shadow Lapras? Im now level 35 but i not once defeated that god damn Lapras as its attackspeed + dmg kills 2 sometimes even all 3 of my pokemon... Which Pokemon should i get and what basic attack shall I use?

    submitted by /u/ExTeNdEnD
    [link] [comments]

    My first ��

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Worst Pokémon to catch?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Which Pokémon is the biggest pain in the ass for you guys to catch? I'm nominating Murkrow, that piece of garbage. Cherrim gets an honorable mention too.

    submitted by /u/Elvis-but-spicier
    [link] [comments]

    Getting knock out of gyms.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Don't you hate it when you've had multiple Pokémon in gyms for over two weeks and they all get knocked out on the same day

    submitted by /u/Breepdupdupbloop
    [link] [comments]

    A good night

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    So for the past few days I have been try to get mew and some 100 candy pokemon so an hour ago I got ludicolo and rhyperior. Then I got Alakazam I'm really happy for what I got today.

    submitted by /u/Godenboi
    [link] [comments]

    Got a nice birthday present after four years of on and off playing

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I wasn't able to post a picture to this subreddit, but I just wanted to thank the community for helping me finally reach max level after a very long time of playing. I started during the release weekend while at Yu-Gi-Oh! National championships, and have since had an incredible journey, making many friends throughout the game, some of which I am sure I will keep forever. I still vividly remember that very first weekend, walking around downtown Pittsburgh and meeting random strangers to fight gyms with. Pokemon was the very first thing I fell in love with as a kid, and to see that love come back to life as an adult is truly incredibly. I have taken a lot of breaks from the game, and to see so many people repeatedly find a way to reignite this passion I had as a child has been beyond amazing. Thank you to this amazing community for making my childhood dream of being a Pokémon master come true.

    submitted by /u/Fthear
    [link] [comments]

    I hit excellent shots every time, wtf niantic

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    My friend said this was pretty rare? Just getting back into the game after not playing for two years. Also should I Purify?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    The Latios in the current loading screen looks kinda familiar...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I just won my first two Tier 5+ raids with a group random group of redditors.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Both pokemon (Charizard and Heatran) ran away. Both times they would pop out of the pokeball right away. My questionis what are the chances in catching these pokemon for me who is level 33? Its very discouranging using my remote raids and all my pokemon faint for 0 reward. I feel like quitting this game right now since I will spend money on Raid passes and still not catch 1 legendary. Thus never advancing "Jump Start Research" Special Task.

    submitted by /u/j1esquivel
    [link] [comments]

    Great start of the day!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment