• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - It actually hurt more than my gf leaving me for Chad!

    Pokémon GO - It actually hurt more than my gf leaving me for Chad!


    It actually hurt more than my gf leaving me for Chad!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Snorlax was a little excited about the pizza today ��

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Fashion week

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Am I still the only person with pictures of shiny Kanto Ninetales? Just wondering no one else seems to have this

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Charmander community day

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    With this look Snivy would have made a great emperor...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    It was fun while it lasted boys

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    First shiny, cp216, but he's mine

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Make incense good again. Don’t support the spreading of Covid-19.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Listen Niantic, when covid cases are spiking across America and other countries you decide to get rid of the incense bonus, where I and many other people literally cannot leave the home. You even encourage some to go outside to get fresh air, given that is a safe thing to do in certain areas but not all. But you are implicitly encouraging outdoor activity amidst a pandemic therefore encouraging the spread of Covid.

    Please reconsider your choices as I have no way to enjoy the October and other upcoming events! :)

    submitted by /u/joef1000
    [link] [comments]

    Autumn event

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Couldn't be more disappointed with Shedinja

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Easily one of the most interesting pokemon ever. Its virtually invincible under the right circumstances in the normal games but in PoGo it's actually the worst pokemon in the entire game.

    How the hell does Niantic fuck it up that badly? If they are THAT uncreative they could have given it 500hp to simulate the brick wall that it is in the mainline games. Instead they give it an abysmal CP, next to zero damage output and make it completely impossible to evolve it from Ninjask.

    Literally the worst pokemon in PoGo. Ever. And now we have a month of Breakthroughs with it.

    submitted by /u/CommonSlime
    [link] [comments]

    I'm coming for you, Moltres (Re-uploaded)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    How do you catch smoochum?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Just got it as a reward for one of the field researches. Got 7 excellents curve balls (with ultra balls) in a row + gold razz, then 10 great balls + some berrys, then another 2 excellents + berrys. Each time the circle is still red and it escapes every time.

    edit: Am I missing something here? Like is it meant to be uncatchable for now until we do something else? Currently 40 ultra balls down.

    submitted by /u/WastedWaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Most fun I’ve had since I’ve come back to PoGo

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I was at a local park taking the gym for the night, as the same gang of 3-4 people continuously take it from me at 6am everyday, and suddenly it shows chansey in local Pokémon

    Only problem, it was on the other side of the highway, in a spot that takes around 25 mins to get to

    I was about halfway there when suddenly it says lickylicky is also up...but IN THE SAME SPOT

    I hustled down there just for chansey to never appear before fleeing, so I caught my 200 something cp lickylicky feeling salty.

    There was a gym 2 feet away from me which had been a fellow mystic gym that had been full of 6 Pokémon with 0 morale for the past 3 days but had recently been taken over by instinct

    I decimated their gym and plopped in a whiscash which I just caught at the park, before noticing this place has another frikin gym less than 50 feet away, which has been owned by team instinct since I started playing again, much like the mystic gym before being taken over

    It had a tyranitaur and dragonite, but these fools left these dudes in there for over 5 days and never decided to feed them again, so it was an easy sweep

    I look at the map, which is all turning blue by now, and I notice...no...another...gym...right next to me owned by Red, the first presence of team Valor that I've come across, and their gym was packed with 6 dudes, all near full morale, and all around 1600-2000

    I knew I wouldn't stand a chance so I returned to my gyms and re collected my goodies, but wait, CHANSEY CAME BACK! I run to the pokestop and within 20 seconds it flees...

    At this point I'm feeling trolled by Niantic, but as I start walking away, it returns once more, and almost instantly appeared on the map

    I may have used 1 of 5 golden berries, but it was worth it...as much as it can be for a 600cp poke.

    (Edit) forgot that after chansey, a 1200 cp tangela appeared, which after appraising just now, is at 13/14/15 IVs. Feelsgoodman

    My phone was less than 10% on my way home, when a butterfree popped up on my way back

    And hey, the cops weren't called on me this time so I must be doin something right haha

    Nothing much to this post, just figured I'd tell my story for any who care, currently on 4%

    Time to have a bowl of greens, recharge, and honestly farm some PokeStops bc I used all my ultra balls and shiz ;-;

    Hope everyone is have a fantastic night! Much love

    Edit2: apparently I took over 3 gyms on my spree not 2. Currently own 4 gyms including the one at the park. I'm excited to see if any of them will last multiple days

    Edit3: I was chillin gifting people on the app and just got my first ever shiny, Barboach!

    Not the most exciting mon ever but hey, I'm not complainin

    submitted by /u/TeamRocketScrub
    [link] [comments]

    Found this little guy on the job today

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Fashion week costume Pokémon

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Clearly my shiny Hariyama needs more room at the airport lounge area

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Bidoof in the wild

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    It's allways like that...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Found this guy as a pooch. Just evolved him today !

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I just caught Shiny Skitty

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment