• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Does anyone else think some of the "12 days of friendship" bonuses should stay until the end of the year?

    Pokémon GO - Does anyone else think some of the "12 days of friendship" bonuses should stay until the end of the year?


    Does anyone else think some of the "12 days of friendship" bonuses should stay until the end of the year?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I live in a rural area, not many pokestop around ( like many people in this community), and with the cold weather rolling around this time of year and the recent spike in virus cases its hard for me to get into town to catch pokemon, get gifts and get XP for the grind to level 40. This event has helped me tremendously and the amount of XP I would get in a couple months from friends I have gotten in like a week.

    I think if some of the bonuses like Increased friendship speed, and the increase to the daily gift limit stayed for the rest of the year it would benefit alot of people in these difficult times especially because niantic removed alot of the bonuses we've had and gotten used to in quarantine throughout the year as if the worst was over, when in reality its only getting worse.

    Anyone else think these bonuses should stay or am I just being unrealistic.

    submitted by /u/LeaningJowler76
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: lower the price for remote raid passes

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Ok so, people would do more raids if the price of remote raid passes were reduced to 40 pokecoins, 100 is just a lot for losing something or people barely helping

    submitted by /u/Istiophoridae
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY REACHED LEVEL 40!!! :)) After playing since 2016 I really fell in love with this game

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Had to REALLY do everything to get there before the new levels come out haha Never caught so many pokemon before in my life I know this isnt news to anyone else, but I just wanted to share it as it really made me happy :)

    submitted by /u/Coffeepickle
    [link] [comments]

    i am so glad that the catch cup is ending soon.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:41 AM PST

    good god i never thought i would hate a league cup so badly. during the entire time this cup has been active, i've won like, maybe 5-7 battles. i wish i was exaggerating. i just wanna go back to the normal great, ultra and master league battles, PLEASE.

    i know everyone's experience is different depending on how lucky you get with what team of pokémon you have, some of you are probably reaping rewards and having a solid 80% win rate. but i'm on a losing streak of probably 20 something battles right now.

    that being said, farewell and good riddance catch cup.

    submitted by /u/user02181981
    [link] [comments]

    You should be able to remote raid if you have a Pokémon in a gym you can’t see from where you are

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Like the title says, you should be able to remote raid into a gym if you have a Pokémon you can't see from where you are. I've had a Pokémon in a gym for a few days now that I can't see from my house but it would be cool if I could remote raid into it whenever a raid happening.

    submitted by /u/Hubbabubba316
    [link] [comments]

    Should Remote Raid (or Raid passes in general) Only be used up when you FINISH a raid?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Due to the amount of people leaving at the last second/bugs that prevent people from leaving, I feel like people are still wasting a lot of passes.

    submitted by /u/Animal_fan
    [link] [comments]

    It seems a few people are forgetting...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    This game isn't and was never meant to be a gruelling xp grind. Stop complaining about remote raid passes, stop complaining about XP events and maybe... just maybe, Go Catch 'em All?

    submitted by /u/hiliff
    [link] [comments]

    Advice to level up !!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Hey guys . i kinda want to reach level 40 mostly for the title . i am level 36 at 1.584.784/2million . Can you guys give some tips for me to hit level 40 ? or is it even possible ? i am f2p btw

    submitted by /u/newnewbie92
    [link] [comments]

    How do I deal with a gym hoarder/bully?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    This girl I STG had nothing to do with her day besides play Pokémon go. She controls every gym within a mile radius. If you kick her out, she will be back within half an hour, no matter the time of day. There are sometimes some suspicious accounts that all look like her character in the gym with her. I don't understand how to deal with this. She doesn't let anyone get a shot.

    submitted by /u/deepthroatcircus
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't there a "find souvenirs" medal?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Title: Treasure hunter

    Description: find souvenirs

    Ranks: 5, 25, 100, 250

    Yes, I'm aware that they are kinda rare which is why the total amount needed for platinum could be something like 250 or 500. Why not? Then the souvenirs will actually be for something other than just a buddy heart.

    submitted by /u/fnix_no
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to lvl 41??

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I finally reached lvl 40 but I see other trainers lvl 41 and 42... I read about the requirements for lvl 41 but how do I keep track? There's no level indication on my trainer profile? Grateful for answers!😊🙏

    submitted by /u/NoMasVino
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a tool for tracking my pokecollection

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Hi everybody,
    which website do you recommend me in order to track shinies, hundos, luckies, but considering genders, regional forms, customes, etc?

    submitted by /u/jfkmas1
    [link] [comments]

    Is raid participation about to go through the roof?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    GO Beyond is about to arrive for everyone. The only "challenging" task to reach level 41 (for those with >26 million XP already earned) is to win 30 raids. When this appeared in Australia 10 days ago it led to a lot of raid activity as everyone moved to complete this task ASAP.

    Of course a consequence for Niantic is that they are about to earn a tonne of coin as people load up on remote raid passes...

    Happy raiding everyone!

    submitted by /u/burnzy71
    [link] [comments]

    How many shinies do you have?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:57 AM PST

    I have 5: One Alolan meowth(challenge), a Nidorina( challenge), A nidorino, A magmar, and an Electrabuzz

    submitted by /u/Slow-Relationship-24
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Raid Invites

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Currently, I am getting a lot of raid invites but I cannot join any of them because I have no remote raid pass. This is making me sad because that person who sent me an invitation literally lost one spot for someone who cannot join, which is important since we can invite up to 5 people. I changed my buddy name to no raid, but I don't think anyone would look at it there.

    Maybe we should have a status that shows we are looking for a remote raid or not. I know we have online status, but first, it is not reliable much, also it does not tell anything to other players.

    This status may help us in many ways to somehow communicate with other players, maybe we can have more statuses in the future. I do not know for example looking for a raid, looking for a trade, looking for batte, etc.

    submitted by /u/mhmtdemirci
    [link] [comments]

    With the lake trio event coming to a close, I want to know which trainer is the most unlucky...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    This is just for a bit of fun, maybe more of the 'if I wasn't laughing I'd be crying' type of fun, but I'd like to see who was the most unlucky with their make-shift-mew catch rates. No moaning allowed, I just want to make one unlucky loser feel like a winner!

    We all knew this one was going to be rough but boy oh boy I found myself laughing today when I failed to catch another mespirit which got me thinking, who is the most unlucky trainer out there, it could be you! I'd like to know your catch rates.

    Mine were a pretty awful 1 out of 2 for Azelf, 1 out of 5 for Mespirit and 0 out of 1 of Uxie giving a grand total of 2 out of 8.

    Lots of love,

    BillyRaichu xox

    submitted by /u/BadFootBill
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to complete the entire Pokedex on Pokemon Go

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Hey! I recently started playing Pokemon Go and i was wondering, how long would it technically take to complete the entire Pokedex for Pokemon. I mean including all the Pokemon's currently available and would it be possible to do?

    submitted by /u/QuietBeach
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky Pokemon shine to adjacent ones in the Pokedex

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Sometimes Niantic surprises me with their attention to detail.

    https://imgur.com/UtQ7jgR

    submitted by /u/OptionalPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    How many gifts can we open after the friendship event ends?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Sorry for the really dumb question. As a rural player with hardly any pokestops or gyms nearby, I normally get most of my stuff from gifts friends send.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/throwawayahooray
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic Wayfarers come through for us again! We have a gym!! We're jumping out of our shoes!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Thank you thank you thank you! Seriously! We're beside ourselves. We now have a gym! We can raid and trade times in the gym for coins.

    Our Stop Has a Friend

    submitted by /u/Darth_Onaga
    [link] [comments]

    Full screen PoGO in Samsung A series

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Does anybody know how to force PoGO to be in full screen and without the black notif bar on top for phones like A71? It's not going full screen mode even if it's already toggled in the settings.

    submitted by /u/MJReyes20
    [link] [comments]

    How much stock do you keep in your inventory?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I have a 400 cap of items in my bag and I keep running out of space.

    I always delete my pokeballs, and regular/super potions, but I'm keeping around 100 golden raz, dozen fast TMs, dozen charge TMs, evolution items, I'm not sure what I should be deleting here.

    submitted by /u/El_Burnsta
    [link] [comments]

    Will Sylveon have a shiny form on release?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked a lot, I'm just wondering if I should be saving this shiny eevee I just caught or if it would just be turned into a normal Sylveon.

    submitted by /u/silly_sia
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure sync ios 14.2 troubleshooting

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Hi all. Since updating my iOS to 14.2 adventure sync has turned off. I've tried all the troubleshooting solutions I could find to re-activate it, to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?

    submitted by /u/smithcity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment