• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I can't stress this enough, We do not need or want more Pikachus with hats on.

    Pokémon GO - I can't stress this enough, We do not need or want more Pikachus with hats on.


    I can't stress this enough, We do not need or want more Pikachus with hats on.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I'm bored of Arons and Misdreavous. Give us some new Pokemon (Froakie!) And make the nests change at least once a week

    submitted by /u/SergeantSilence
    [link] [comments]

    Meowth balloons doesn’t exist, change my mind.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    I haven't missed a single balloon since the start of the event, I don't have the rocket radar equipped, and 0 out of 6 balloons were Meowth balloons, I'm kinda sad

    • Edit: wow thank you for all those upvotes, I was just trying to be funny, but I guess there are really some issues with Meowth balloons at this point
    submitted by /u/TooGod4u
    [link] [comments]

    Once we catch a Pokemon with a costume, can we unlock that costume as a skin instead of needing to keep each one separately?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Imagine how nice it would be to just keep one Pikachu and you could rotate out the hats as you pleased. This would be a nice QoL improvement I would love to see!

    submitted by /u/TheRosstitute
    [link] [comments]

    My best catch ever, Shundo Celebi!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I've been a daily player since 2016 and never had I had such luck. Randomly woke up in the middle of the night just now and couldn't get back to sleep. Opened the game and seen my second meowth balloon, took it and down and casually caught Celebi expecting average stats. Could not believe my eyes when it showed perfect stats. I guess I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon due to excitement Shundo Celebi

    submitted by /u/Walshy24Valor
    [link] [comments]

    Getting disrespected by the daily Pokémon.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    It's a beautiful morning. I wake and i'm ready to start my day. While eating breakfast I open PG and wait 2 minutes until it loads. Same thing every day. Anyway, i tap on the daily field research and get my 5 razz berries. Great. I send gifts to my 5 friends and feed my Magikarp for the 100th day in a row.

    The sun is shining in my kitchen and i take a sip of my black coffee. Then i see it in the corner of my eye. My daily Pokémon. It's a Snubbul. Again.

    I tap on it and hope that maybe THIS one time it will be a shiny. It isn't. Alright, great. I won't try to catch it because i have only three Pokéballs left and still have to catch 5 Grass-types, which i have seen four days ago for the last time. The closest Pokéstop is somewhere in my town and maybe i will be able to visit it today.

    As i go on with my day, every time i open PG i see this pink POS mocking me. It's not worth my last Pokéball. I get a gift from my friend with a "Oh Yeah" sticker.

    It is now dark and i arrive at home after work and eat something. I still have other things to do, so i don't open PG for some hours.

    Now i'm in my bed and decide that it's time to catch the first Pokémon for today. Snubbul is waiting for me. I tap on him, spin my ball and throw it. He jumps. Next ball. Now i'm on my last ball, i manage to catch him with a great throw. The ball wiggles one time. Two times. Three times... He escapes again. Snubbul flees. I can't believe it.

    Now it's past midnight and i weep a single tear as i look at my next daily Pokémon. A Pidgey.

    submitted by /u/kornbrot
    [link] [comments]

    Could it be that maybe this game is supposed to have certain things that aren’t easy to get?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Some of you crack me up how angry and flustered you get over not being able to complete research the second you get it. Remember, the reward is a SHINY MYTHICAL. If they chose to spawn turtwigs and bulbasaurs all day to make the grass tasks one and done or had meowth balloons every hour on the hour, then it'd be as easy to catch as your average weedle. Who wants a shiny mythical Pokémon if everyone has it and could get it in 45 minutes? And as far as special research goes, this is super simple and easy.

    Take a deep breath. Stop looking for balloons, they will come to you, use some of the features that the game has like trading with other players to get evolvable grass types and (12 candies -that's all you need for some and you can walk 10 kms in about 90 minutes according to the average walking pace to get the extra 10 or so candies you need) and enjoy the possibility of even getting this beautiful Pokémon.

    Happy hunting! Remember to smile.

    submitted by /u/drubdob
    [link] [comments]

    Tips regarding Shiny Celebi event

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    For those stuck at step 3 of the "Secrets of the Jungle" timed research. Rocket balloons appear only 4 times a day, between the timeframe below:

    1st - 00:00 am to 5:59am

    2nd - 6am to 11:59am

    3rd - 12pm to 5:59pm

    4th - 6pm to 11:59pm

    So if you're looking for the balloon, log on during each of the timeframe for a chance.

    Also, if you manage to find the Meowth balloon, beating both Jessie and James will count for 2 of the 4. So you only need to find them twice if you beat them both.

    Good luck!!

    submitted by /u/Tekamza
    [link] [comments]

    I designed this appraisal concept

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/W4GTKbv

    Obviously the full stat appraisal could still be accessed in the same manner it is now.

    I'm just sick of having to dive into the stats of each Pokémon to know if it's worth holding onto or not!

    If they implemented something like this, we could easily see which Pokémon are worth retaining or deleting in a much more timely manner.

    submitted by /u/Shane_FAE
    [link] [comments]

    Why even have the appraisal button prompts?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Why isn't there just icons of 0,1,2, and 3 stars just under their cp?

    Instead we have *click three lines, click appraise, skip the trainer text, see it's a 0 star, click again to exit appraising...

    Just seems like needless text prompts and clicking. Odd design choice to me.

    submitted by /u/Olde-Pine-Stephens
    [link] [comments]

    Jessie and James

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Since I've gotten the "defeat Jessie or James 4 times" I've never gotten the meowth balloon.

    Is it something in the game or is it just bad luck?

    submitted by /u/juleses233
    [link] [comments]

    The base storage should increase with every generation they add

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    It gets pretty annoying catching new Pokémon just to have to kill your old ones because you don't want to spend real money for storage upgrades. There should be a mechanic that with every interval in the Pokédex you get a upgrade to your storage.

    submitted by /u/Fighnite
    [link] [comments]

    Unfortunate Experience

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:13 AM PST

    For background i have been playing since day one with some breaks in the middle. Today my girl and I went out and opened up the game and to our surprise she found a hoothoot that turned out to be the elusive ditto so instantly I pulled out my phone to attempt to catch the same hoothoot being right beside her. After opening the game I couldn't wait to finally complete two tasks just by catching the ditto for the first time. Sadly, after opening the game an issue all too familiar arose at the worst time.. my character wouldn't stop teleporting all around a 5km area with me just standing on the sidewalk. I reset my phone and quickly reopened the game and now im going too fast and nothing shows up in my area. 4 years of playing and my first possible encounter just wiped. The frustration is tremendous and I'm just dumping all remaining pokecoins into remote raid passes to help some friends one last time and dump the game off for good. Even at home on my wifi my character is on the other side of the street. It doesn't make sense to me if I open Waze for directions it never skips or puts my vehicle into the wrong street. If you read this far, I appreciate the time and I hope it isn't an issue for you too!

    submitted by /u/Jthood04
    [link] [comments]

    I made a thing - Merry Christmas 2020

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:24 AM PST

    I made ornaments out of my unofficial December Community Day badge that features all the pokemon that had community days in 2020. Abra has a mask since its community day got postponed and Electabuzz and Magmar got merged since their community days shared a month. It's supposed to be in the theme of the silph community day badges which is why it looks pixelated.

    submitted by /u/FloppyKing
    [link] [comments]

    You guys be complaining

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    About how you can't get a team rocket meowth blimp to down right? Yea me too, but I still haven't caught a ditto for mew or meltan. Who's the real loser here?

    submitted by /u/JcTheBoi22
    [link] [comments]

    So close...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    yet so far. Well at least it's a nice shiny to have as a 98%. Is this considered lucky or just not lucky enough, honestly I am not sure. What about your catches?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ney6WGu

    submitted by /u/PLAYDanGlad
    [link] [comments]

    The real thing PokémonGo needs...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Socks, man... the sock options they have for the avatars aren't even socks... they're some legging hybrid... gimme some calf high or ankle high options... I hate not wearing socks, especially in winter

    submitted by /u/ItsMajorObviousNow
    [link] [comments]

    I wish my online status goes red when I’m already in a raid so people don’t waste invites

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Is that a good idea? And your friends can wait until it goes back to green if they really want to invite you. I get invites when I'm already in a raid and I don't want people to think I'm not interested in joining because I am.

    This is all I want to say but Reddit makes you type 100 characters so the rest of this post is a bunch of random words so many words. Wow I can type so much here. I wonder if this is 100 characters yet.

    submitted by /u/GrandPlankton38
    [link] [comments]

    We should be able to sell items in our bag for coins.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I'm a F2P player with no gyms or pokestops anywhere near my house. I've been playing since launch, and because of this, I have quite a few Pokémon, however, because there are no gyms anywhere near my house, I constantly have to get rid of good items or Pokémon because I don't have space. I think that for a certain number of any given item you should be able to trade them in for a small amount of coins.

    submitted by /u/PortalMaster25
    [link] [comments]

    bruh where is Jessie and james

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    The research is dumb easy but I haven't seen one Jessie and James balloon. I have a radar equiped, should I unequip? Anyone with similar issues?

    submitted by /u/spicym3me
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for this sub

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    What if at the start of events a post could be pinned that is specific to that event for people to comment their questions in.

    For example: one could be used for this current event so people can ask their Meowth balloon questions there because clearly no one reads any other post before asking a Meowth balloon question.

    Just trying to come up with an idea so there isn't just a spam of the same question. Not sure if this idea would even help.

    submitted by /u/-mathemagic-
    [link] [comments]

    Walking while staying home

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:45 AM PST

    For the new shiny celebi quest you need to hatch 3 eggs. But the problem is that I need to stay at home.

    Any ideas how to hatch them?

    submitted by /u/SubstantialTaro8851
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop complaining about Jessie and James

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Please just stop it. Niantic said that they are appearing, so they are not glitched or anything. I have already got 1 myself, so they are really out there.

    You are not gone miss out on the shiny Celebi. You only need 2 of the balloons to complete the research tasks, so don't worry. And if you don't get them in the next few days they will come back an other time

    submitted by /u/tijgertje_kvbb
    [link] [comments]

    I’m waiting for the join team rocket update.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Every time a grunt asks if I want to join team rocket I wan't to say yes, so if you could say yes you would fight the other teams, you would fight that teams version of grunts then after beating them 6 times you fight that teams leader and then when you get a super enemy tracker you can fight the professor which once you beat him will make you be able to catch a legendary Pokémon.

    I really hope this could be a feature, it seems fun.

    submitted by /u/opapuppy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment